Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fanart as basis for claim

welcome to /szo/ - schizo general

I want to live on her farts.

>He never touched his friends butt in a completely non-homosexual manner before
What are you, a fucking faggot?

Even virgin would observe and know that young girls touch themselves casually, they grope each other boobs and asses

Yuribrainlet will natually think they are OTP lesbos, when it's normal

Sad is the existence of yurifags

And even then, this picture looks more like a threesome about to happen, from the guy's POV.

I already did, but his panties weren't showing. Hell, he didn't wear any.

>his panties weren't showing. Hell, he didn't wear any.
You should reconsider your friendship user.

It's normal for girls to touch each other during a greeting or casual moment, not during a serious moment on a secluded mountaintop. It's yuribait

>her friend doesn't wear panties
What is she? An exhibitionist?

Yes they are both normal girls.

Touching a girl's butt is a casual form of greeting among girls, like how dog's sniff each others' butts. I know this because I watch anime.

Imagine sniffing that

Shuuichi plows Kumiko all the time

why are schizos allowed to post on the mentally healthy boards when /qa/ exists as schizo containment

How the heck does this show have over an 8 on MAL?

complete with panty shot

go back there retard

/thread

Make me.

>Yurishitters still trying to pair up Kumiko & Reina

fuck off OP

>this level of mad from insecure retards
Loving every laughs

f*ck off or*ginal p*ster

It's like how people think Nanoha and Fate are a couple. They're just good friends.

Reina is a beautiful 10/10 talented girl and it's a waste to have her involved in lesbian degeneracy and CUMiko is so ugly and worst she deserves that piece of shit Shoe to put a baby inside her.

sefure

fpbp

Don't bring yuri-friendly series into this.

Why do you reply multiple times per bump? If you only posted once per hour this thread could outlive December.

He only brought yuri bait-friendly series though.

>yuri bait
Nanoha/Fate don't fall in love with any guys, so it's not yuri bait.

I see you only know the meme defition of bait.

How are they so much hotter than any other kyoani character to ever exist?

watch free you retarded breeder

They're realistic characters aka don't belong in a superpower comedy anime. And the realism reaches even the adolescence theme because it's written by a woman who experienced relationship and friendships with other girls.

If yuri bait is two girls acting close to draw in yurifags, then every yuri series (whether it's text, subtext, ambiguous, or fanservice) is yuribait, meaning that it's a functionally useless word.

The difference is that stuff like Citrus or Girlfriends is tagged as yuri by the author or the magazine where it's published.

>yurishit

>this is official art

seriously, at this rate you're going to hit bump limit in under 70 hours

Calling everything that isn't explicitly tagged as yuri "yuribait" is stupid. Something that has canon lesbian characters but isn't tagged as yuri by the author is yuribait then?

> Something that has canon lesbian characters but isn't tagged as yuri by the author is yuribait then?
If it's one of these "lesbians" that have one-sided feelings towards another girl, yes. There's another case where people interpret friendships as yuri, and both of them fall in shows that were never tagged as yuri in the first place. Just look at Cross Ange, has canon lesbians but it's not yuri. It's not even yuribait, it just happens to have faggot characters.

how do I get a Midori gf

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

Kumiko is literary me.

>"I love you. In a romantic and sexual way. I've completely lost my feelings for Taki-sensei and want to enter into a pure, yuri relationship with you."
What did she mean by this?

It was a different time.

Make way for best girl.

sad how shitposters took over the threads

but there are less than ten posts not made by the OP, how does that make any sense