Alright boys, time to get the creative juices flowing and get revenge for /ourguy/...

Alright boys, time to get the creative juices flowing and get revenge for /ourguy/. How can we get a mainstream source to pick up on a fake story of Emma Gonzalez being murdered? Should we all just spread the #RIPEmma, can anyone whip up a shop or fake news article and hope people run with it?

Attached: emmag.jpg (990x556, 117K)

This is just sad. I recognize she's not a "kid" technically (born in 1999) but still, you guys are probably in your 30s and picking on high school students. Why?

I was born in '99 and am 18 as well. Just bored, kys.

The media has her fucking phone number theyd only have to call and ask if she was dead to debunk a hashtag

>picking on
She is a talking head for a policy of restricting my fucking rights you double nigger.
>you guys are all in your 30's and let me generalize an anonymous board some more because I am a retard.
Go back to r*ddit.

la creatura...

Lol you really think they fact check before they impulse post shit?

This is a fucking stupid idea.

In what way?

0/10 for effort shill

The #MarchForOurLives movement needs more diversity. David Hogg is white privileged. facebook com/seraphina.thompson.77/posts/151958892294537

I'm not much older than you. Used to think like you, then I realized the internet's actually more fun when you're not a dick.
So argue with the opinions. Mocking the buzzcut, spreading fake news, etc. is just pointless and always comes back to bite you in the ass - why do exactly what your "enemy" is expecting? Also, I lean right but for fuck's sake, you do not need shit like an AR-15 in your possession. There's already restrictions to Amendment 2, the question is how far should they go and what's the criteria.
I'm only here because I'm curious why she's suddenly so popular. I guess she's the main spokesperson now? I thought it was the David kid.

fuck off and let them burn out by their own actions. you shitting up the place with lies makes you just as bad as fake news

Attached: 91f2a93e-272c-4eaa-a152-51a638734b18..jpg (673x789, 140K)

>So argue with the opinions.
Ridicule is the most effective tactic at dissuading people from publicly adopting a stance.
>Also, I lean right but for fuck's sake, you do not need shit like an AR-15 in your possession.
I don't need it? Whatever my dude, The constitution says I can, The leftists don't just want to ban some guns, they want them all gone. Except for the illegal ones in the niggers hands of course.

1) Look how well the ridicule's working... look outside of this echo chamber, I mean. They're actually having an effect, you aren't. Maybe ridicule works in some cases, but not when your targets are victims of a school shooting.
2) Does the constitution specify which arms? If not, then that doesn't really mean shit. Or it means "all arms" and we shouldn't have any gun control laws because they're unconstitutional.

Just wait. This chick will be gunned down by some Jew deep state plant made to look like a right winger. That way they will have a martyr and can kick their Antigun campaign into overdrive.

New fag

Attached: 131815344.jpg (605x1076, 95K)

smells like false flag

Attached: LOL.png (450x472, 189K)

Not murdered then they will martyr her, cept in a drug deal.

Attached: 1E948D57-7318-4B82-A366-9ED2F2FFE464.jpg (900x960, 132K)

To each their own. I didn't start having fun on the internet 'till I became a shitlord.

This helps nothing you fucking shill.
Run your own false flag.

>I thought it was the David kid.
She has crossover meme potential, he doesn't.

Attached: goblina.png (1081x368, 421K)

Attached: Emma Sleepy.jpg (992x556, 168K)