Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu is wonderful user! Make sure you give her lots of gifts and love this Holiday season!

Would they take care of you if you were under the weather?

What would they most appreciate if they got sick?

How do they stay determined?

What are their inspirations?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all cuties.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigtex.com/food/newfoods/
sdfair.com/what-to-see/food-drink/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Mai Waifu so much! I hope my fellow waifu bros love their respective waifu too!

>Would they take care of you if you were under the weather?
That's what led to us becoming a couple.

>What would they most appreciate if they got sick?
Just being able to make sure things still get done would probably suffice. Though I'm sure she'd be just as touched if I waited for her by her bedside until she got better.

>How do they stay determined?
It's something I've been meaning to ask her myself if I ever got the chance. It seems to be all self-motivated, though I'm curious myself as to how she can keep going when the odds stack higher and higher.

>What are their inspirations?
Miku. She's always held Miku in high regard, and has always wanted to achieve the same amount of success as her.

>Make sure you give her lots of gifts and love this Holiday season!
The love part, she gets all year around. I wish buying import presents didn't take so long, though...

She'd... try to, at least. For the most part there's a novelty to it; I mean, a lot of times in anime, manga, VNs and the like there's an event where someone falls ill and needs someone to look after them. So for a while it's full of cliches and being caring with the whole 'towel on forehead and oats' sort of deal, until she gets a little less enthusiastic about that side and decides she instead wants to watch anime with me, or play through a game in my company.

Chances are at that point she'd get too engrossed in either of those to notice if I'd fallen asleep, haha.

The fact I'm willing to check schedules and news and stuff online for her, as well as covering some grinding in whatever I'm doing.
...and me calling up people to say she won't be out and about on that day, since she pulls the sickness card too often herself for most people to believe it any more.

Considering her penchant for procrastination, she isn't really terribly determined for anything other than her hobbies, but in those... well, I could describe the whole host of things which media uses to draw you in. Both of us are suckers for being easily influenced by TV series, games and the like. Sometimes a little expensive...

I'd probably have to list a bunch of anime characters here rather than a profound answer, haha.

Mint looks super cute as a nurse, it's a look which suits her really well! I uh, wouldn't recommend her using that needle like a needle on you though. Might hurt a little.

Welcome back user

> Would they take care of you if you were under the weather?
Yes definitely
> What would they most appreciate if they got sick
She won't or can't get sick under normal circumstances
> How do they stay determined
Wanting to protect what's important for them

> compliment a waifu
Mint in a nurse outfit is cute

Some question to start this thread

Can you loved one write/sing a song? If so what song would they sing?
Would you write a poem/rap for your waifu/husbando?

Since it's close to xmas, post your beloved in winter/xmas outfit

Have a nice week everyone

It's always good to be there for Mai Waifu

Glad to have you here this week user. Starting to miss you

Her inspiration comes from what is right in front of her I think. What she sees and what she feels. The bright moon shining overhead. Friends showing happiness and sadness. The flash rain that falls upsetting the weather forecast. And she takes all that inspiration and writes poetry.
The happy and anguished poems she wrote are what inspired me to write my own about her.

This was my last poem

The white cat in the mirror is black.
She admires the fur, course and rough, dark as night and yes! with a glance, her life must have been tough.
God knows she's admired her, trembling at the beauty, alight, the eyes a glass moon and sun that shines at night.
She admired her strength, to live within the barren. call it home and abide on your own, your freedom in the world is it's length.
Now the white cat pondered through the hazy visage, the black cat's wonderful life, perhaps it was just a mirage. The sadness, the cold, the heart frozen in ice. I would like to be her. If only I could stain my white fur black, but jumping through fire would cause me to crack. I hate the smell and I hate the taste, so the black cat's life I cannot waste.

The black cat in the mirror is white. With a twisted pose she glances. the white fur was pure and light, groomed, full of love and a life of daytime prances
And the black cat thought How mundane! How everyday! It's so plain, for all life to be play!
And the black cat began to hate. hate. hate.
The anger was at herself and not at her. Herself had been stained black through the fire. The one that she looked up to, admired.
Torches scorch and the claws scrape. The vision of a barren field, nothing so romantic, but a prison down a well that forces the heart to yield. My freedom was not knowing the prison bars existed!

The two cats are not of different times, but they exist together at the same place and time. How can this be? Her existence is like a mirror that reflects the ideal existence, the cat who can break free. It's pure irony that the one's ideal encompasses the other.
I already know the ending of the story. The winner is the one who realizes it. But the loser is the one the winner wishes to live.
And my life too is behind glass. I can't reach her. But I still want to. My world, her world, their world intersect at the same lines of the mind.

She would, especially if it's something invalidating. Taking care of other people just comes naturally to her.

>What would they most appreciate if they got sick

Being able to confirm that I'm not getting depressed and that I can still do my share of work.
She would also reassure me that she'll get better in no time. She is always like that.

Mai is a cheerful girl by nature. She maintains a positive attitude at all times, encouraging her friends whenever they feel down or need a push.
I think the martial arts skills she forged over a lifetime have also helped boost her confidence.

Her friends, she is willing to do anything for their sake. And also she seems to be chasing after an ideal. After all her second biggest dream is to become the strongest warrior capable of defeating her enemy with one punch.

Do as you please just as long as you don't interfere with myself or Mai Waifu.

>defeating her enemy with one punch.
She doing her squats, pushups, sit-ups, and laps?

Have an awesome week, waifufriends!

I guess both of these answers boil down to tasting each other's spit and enjoying the company.

Had a super rough day today, and I don't feel like answer questions right now, but I just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a happy week with their waifu!

Yes. She does basic stuff like that too.

Mint is a good mixture of cute and beautiful!
Miia's complete devotion to her love is admirable!
Shinjiro is kakkoi

That's his specialty!
Something tells me he would see himself as above his own rules, and try to exert himself while sick instead of resting. If that were the case I'd bug him to get rest and convince him to give me instructions as to how to help him, since he'd know best.
He has very clear goals in mind and sticks to his ideas on how to reach said goals.
He's currently finding new inspiration, but his first inspiration was someone important in his life who taught him the most important lesson he could ever learn.

>Can you loved one write/sing a song? If so what song would they sing?
Would you write a poem/rap for your waifu/husbando?
He'd be mortified if i wrote him a rap.
I don't see him as the poet type.
I think writing a song for him is too ooc for me.

Does your waifu have any quirks that no one else has?

No time for questions this evening, just remember to love your waifu/husbando more and more each day as they love you!
All your beloveds are as cute as cute can be!

She's a singer by trade, actually. And honestly, in the five years we've been together, it never occurred to me that she'd might want to take some of my writings and make them a song.

Don't know that many who goes as overboard about Tuna as her.

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

Most likely yes, I think he would. He'd probably never leave my side and would no doubt worry endlessly about me even if he wouldn't fully show it externally.
Alcohol, he would no doubt want some even if he was ill, and would most likely be grumpy if he was told he had to wait till he was better.
With clear thoughts of the future and a strong desire to fulfil his goals. Sometimes I feel as though he survives most battles through sheer determination and willpower.
A friend who shared the same dream, and a promise they made together to accomplish it.
>compliment a waifu
Yukari has such lovely fluffy hair and her enthusiasm and passion for tanks is admirable.

>Does your waifu have any quirks that no one else has?
He can't walk in a straight line without getting lost. He's just so cute

Would your waifu get drunk this Christmas? If so, how would they act?

WTF!?

I love my husband.

Thanks Mintanon, your waifu is adorable!
>would they take care of you
Most definitely. He's a mother hen and takes the safety/health of those around him seriously.
>what would they most appreciate
Any consideration towards him in that state would be appreciated immensely. That said I have a tendency to overreact and smother when im wprried which probably wouldn't be appreciated so much.
>how do they stay determined
He holds a lot of animosity and anger towards himself inside and uses that to keep moving forward.
Law is a talented physician, Fuuka is a gentle spirit.
>can your loved one write/sing a song
Gods no, he's not musically inclined in any way and the one time he has to perform a poem it about knocks him unconscious. It's cutenwhen he tries though, which is appealing in its own way.
>would you write a poem/rap
No, I'm not a great wordsmith in that regard, but I've done some scores in the past for him.
>does your waifu have a quirk that no one else does
He does this thing when he relaxes where he smiles from the side and leans back a bit, as opposed to when he hunches over like 85% of the time, it's the kind of expressive body language that I rarely see and that particular stance is just so welcoming and open I can only relate it to him.

She'd probably try, but her frozen disposition might make it harder for her to help than to accidentally make worse.

Close company and being tended to.

By keeping in mind the people that she cares most for.

It's a little embarrassing to mention...

>Can you loved one write/sing a song?
Not sure about writing, but she can sing. Her song in the anime is also on one of her character albums.

>Would you write a poem/rap for your waifu/husbando?
Poetry has always been my weakness when it comes to writing.

She's a yuki onna, so manipulation of snow and ice. She's also great at stalking.

I want to make my waifu

Of course. She would probably get very worried about me.
I think she would be happy if I took care of her chores and care about her.
I encourage her.

>Can you loved one write/sing a song? If so what song would they sing?
I'm sure she can. She already has stolen my heart with her love songs.
I'm really bad at it, it couldn't be able to make something she deserves. I'd rather write a love letter.

She is so cute. I love her so much...

I wish I had enough empathy to care about anons and their waifus. I like your waifus but that's it. I usually use these threads to attention whore and get people to say my wife is cute.

I think that's what most people use them for. That and venting their feelings.

I wish I had enough time to read all the posts like I used to.
I just barely find any moment to post her before going to sleep. I'm starting to not care about posters that I didn't knew before and now I'm feeling kinda out of touch.

Good evening Waifu thread!
-Yes.
-Giving her a hug even if she is sick. Of course there is some probability I will get sick too, but can't help it when she still looks cute even when she's sick.
Y'know how similarly you think your waifu looks beautiful when she wakes up with no makeup and messy hair!
-Full focus on goals

Yukari is a small fluffy girl that has a cute voice for singing a cheer-up song (Senshadou Koi Uta!).
The Vocaloids have a great sense of style yet both can look good on ANYTHING!
Konata is a great vidya player, it would be interesting to see my waifu play with or against her
-I think she could write a long song. Maybe on some style of "Epic literature" lyrics a la LOTR.
And I would have to git gud at poetry for her though.
-Here
>Pale Kagura
Woah!
Have a good week too.

Thinking about questions, my creativity is as frozen as ice cream.

I thought we were all just screaming into the void with a small sense of community because we know other people feel the same

I honestly can't stand talking to the other people from these threads because it's too awkward, especially the compliments. I just like posting about my husbando from time to time.

I just like to talk about her because I hardly get the opportunity, even if no one listens.

I am no one to judge someone, but you guys realize this type of mentality is what is killing these threads right?
Of course I will not count SOMEONE here now that keeps killing these threads and not letting newfriends explore waifuism as an actual philosophy, since that action is why we are still the same people posting every week.
>I wish I had enough time to read all the posts like I used to.
Same, but you know this is very relate-able, most anons come back to work and only post once so this is understandable.

How could I forget today was Wednesday?

Definitely, although I'd do everything in my hands to get better ASAP
Warm bed, computer and food all on demand
Think about her loved ones.

Fuuka wishes to unite the world and help all the people live in harmony.

One Christmas Fuuka coming right up!

She likes to say random pieces of trivia or scientific facts when she's nervous

I don't really agree, these threads for me are just another way to keep in touch with her, by answering questions about her I can express my thoughts about her freely without them getting deleted or shitposted to oblivion.
It's not screaming into the void, it's more like writing a short message to them and storing them in a box so you can look at them fondly in the future.
That said, I have met very interesting people here, and I am thankful for their presence, even if I don't always communicate it

>missclicked the file I wanted to upload

Whoops

I really like this artist's style.

Hmm, I keep seeing "waifufags" that coincidentally have the same waifu as some ITT yet they want to cuck their waifu or get cuck'd.

Hmm

I do agree that these threads let me take time to reflect on our relationship. But I don't really feel connected with other people, although I do wish them the best.

Do you have any of your waifu/husbando's songs memorized? Either character songs or from their anime.

You know that means nothing, right? I know this is bait but it's just a silly thing to say.

Sutei is a blessing, they've given me so much Fuuka art that I've spent hours just staring at how pretty it is.

I get what you mean, I personally find the distance to be respectable and even if I don't talk to people every thread, I hope them the best in their relationship and their life in general

I'm pretty sure what's killing them is that you can only come up with so many questions to ask each week. Not blaming anyone for that, it's inevitable, but it helps breed that mentality.

Nah just pointing out, not attacking anyone.
Since some months ago I also found some Hibiki "waifufag" that wanted his waifu to get fucked by another man as well.

I cannot read everyone's posts but I want you all to know that I feel really at ease posting and talking about my waifu here. The environment created is comfortable.

Don't know about you but I already know the purpose of waifu threads and it is not attention-whoring. It is understandable about one's feelings, since the depression some have is because their waifu is not real as well some anons are really happy about posting their new merch that arrived, since there is that thing called "writing therapy".
But the particular mentality of attention whoring is no different from /soc/, you're just adding waifus for the sake of identification and this is not the reason why these threads were made.
As well if you know you're here for this reason, you shouldn't be here in the first place if the only thing you seek is to do that and never talk sincerely about your waifu.

And the topic about questions were also the reason why these threads were made as well, to talk about your waifu and not about you.
>inb4 but muh "early waifu shitposting"
Those threads were the "waifu claim" threads back in the day, there is no relationship between those old threads and the current ones.

I wonder if there is going to be a waifu collage this Chirstmas. There hasn't been any talk, and there are only less than two weeks until Christmas.

Just because it's not why they were made doesn't mean people won't use them that way, although I think most do it to vent, as I said.
Yeah, the purpose was for questions and topics, but it's been the same questions and topics with the same answers for years, and that makes people stop caring as much.

The collage isn't usually brought up until a couple of days before Christmas, I think.

What the other user said, but there will be way less people than last time because of what has happened these past collages, or there will be cancerous cross-boarders from popular boards like Sup Forums.
Nothing wrong with the vent as long it is related to your waifu. The problem begins when it is about an user's personal life, in which I encourage to never do that since you can give some details about your life that people could recognize you since there could be many people lurking this thread right now.

And about the same questions you're right about that, we are close to the peak of creative questions. But right now I'm starting to think about making waifufags ITT do some silly sketches about drawing your waifu doing something or writing your waifu's name in a stylish way (I think it is still called calligraphy).
But in order to start that is to make everyone learn how to draw.
I would teach myself how to draw if this happens desu.

Those ideas sound fun, I agree that we need more silly, casual things like that.

Yeah, but the first step would be to give the right material to learn how to draw.
Oh hey.

One of my friends just recently broke up with their waifu. I guess some just aren't as loyal to their waifu as us

Yeah, probably.
Hopefully she would appreciate me taking care of her.
Her desire to inspire confidence in people.
Her friends. Namely, Shiho.

>Can you loved one write/sing a song?
I don't know but it would be cute to see her try.
I'm not creative enough for that.

This Christmas art with Makoto and Futaba is the best I can do. Not a whole lot out there.

>Does your waifu have any quirks that no one else has?
I can't think of anything unique but she twirls her hair when thinking.

Sometimes relationships don't work out.

Yeah it truly is sad

Posting my wife.

O-Ok, I will do my best with the questions.

There is a new carnival in town and there are many posters everywhere about it and your waifu really wants to go there.
And at the day of the event there is a lot of food that no one would ever thought of eating!
(Therefore this is a chain of "would your waifu eat...?)
>Fried Coke
>Deep fried butter
>Deep fried Froot Loops
>Funnel Cake Bacon Queso Burger
Many of these are on
>bigtex.com/food/newfoods/
Another list
>sdfair.com/what-to-see/food-drink/
(Not going to type them all)

Continuing on the carnival, what kind of attractions will your waifu want to go?
HARD MODO: No ferris wheel with you.
EXTRA MODO: Mention a non-common attraction that your waifu would definitely go.

And if your waifu liked any of those fair foods, do you think she would make one of those all by herself?

Your wife's a png file?..

And here I thought 'we' were pathetic.

H-Here's one example of one of those.
God knows how many calories are there in this stuff

Some weeks ago there was a thread about the company that made pic related making anyone who worked there have a day off on their waifu's birthday and IIRC 50 USD bucks per month for your waifu and you and this company recognizes your marriage between your waifu and you (I think).
Would you work here in this company so you can have these benefits?

And if Japan ever legalizes and legitimizes a marriage between a man and a 2D woman, would you go to Japan to have this marriage despite not being official in all other parts of the world?

That thread about the company was one of the most interesting waifu-related threads. I love talking about waifu-ethics.

Whoops forgot pic

All of that seems kind of unnecessary.

I was seriously thinking about filling out the marriage certificate and send it to them but for some time but realized it was too late, it wouldn't have made it in time.
Besides, I don't know about signing up papers like those in her name.

It doesn't matter to me if waifu marriage is recognized anywhere, because just being with her is enough for me, and I don't expect people to accept it nor do I care.

But those nice 50 bucks tho.
The most interesting thing about it was the recognition of a waifu marriage though, it is something that most likely it won't happen IRL unless there is some kind of activism about it.
As well the discussion in that thread was about what would happen when some had the same waifu or waifu auctions.
IIRC you have to apply for the job first.

Beautiful! Nice job user

> Does your waifu have any quirks that no one else has?

Her view of life and death

>Would your waifu get drunk this xmas
No

> would your waifu eat
She can't eat human food
> what kind of attractions will your waifu want to go?
Ferris wheel of course
Hard modo: Haunted House

I love you all, me and my wife wished you all a good week.

No, they said they even accept from overseas. Although it won't be official they will still keep the papers, it's what they said.

The 50 bucks aren't worth taking a job I have no interest in, in a country I don't want to live in, to "officially" recognize something I don't care about having recognized by others.

I wish my wife had any of those character songs. No official merch of hers either.

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!
His new figure came today! Its CUTE!

> 34 images
What happen Sup Forums?

Cute figure, user!

My waifu is Osaka. She is my light!

That's how these threads have been for the past years.

slow board

Back then we had to refrain from posting image for future user

These threads are but a husk of what they once were

Why is that?

She's from Osaka right? Since we're on the topic of places. Where is your waifu/husbando from? Current living city is fine too

Once the mods basically started purging these threads a lot of people stopped bothering and then we got locked into Wednesdays only and the place just became more and more stale and people stopped bothering to even post in them.

Would your waifu get drunk this Christmas? If so, how would they act?
He's the type to drink, but not the type to lose control.

>Do you have any of your waifu/husbando's songs memorized? Either character songs or from their anime.
I'm bad at lyrics, especially in japanese, but i have bits and pieces memorized

He'd try to find a place with rice or fish, none of those would sound appetizing for him, and he'd scold me for wanting to try them.
>Continuing on the carnival, what kind of attractions will your waifu want to go?
He'd probably want to walk around, i imagine him people watching and i'd see him even trying rides out, but maybe not the too crazy and unpredictable rides. I can see him using those stretchy-coin memento machines. Each and every one of them available. You know the ones.

>Where is your waifu/husbando from?
The north place in his series

Pretty much. Waifu threads used to be way more common back in the day, and were more pleasant with no fear of being deleted.

But board culture, board culture has changed.

Disgusting

>Although it won't be official they will still keep the papers, it's what they said.
Ooh.
Then they should be giving some kind of form by themselves.
Since there is no official signature for many waifus (some of them do).
Yeh, I got you.
Also
>working 16 hours/day
They fix'd his fang!
And your husbando is definitely the cutest trap.
>Back then we had to refrain from posting image for future user
;_;
This sadly.
>Delete all authentic waifu-related threads
>Let live the cancerous reddit "post your waifu" threads that 95% of those anons do not even have a crush on what girl they post.

The fictional village of Hinamizawa is based off of Shirakawa-go, a historic village in Gifu prefecture.
I don't remember it ever being stated but I always assumed it had the exact same geography, though the history is completely different. Very nice place. Estimated population is 1734, and in the series the pop. is put at 2000.

It's ok you can post your husbando now

How old is your waifu ?

One day I hope to make a pilgrimage.

200+

your wifus are all really cute

>Do you have any of your waifu/husbando's songs memorized? Either character songs or from their anime.
Yep, I've got one or two of my favourite songs of his memorised cause I listen to them at least several times a day.
>Where is your waifu/husbando from? Current living city is fine too
He's from an eastern area, although he lives on a ship in another part of his world.
I'd love to be able to marry him legally, and if I have to travel/upheave my life to move to Japan in order for my marriage to be recognised, then I think I'd do it It was only a few years ago that I had plans to move to Japan anyway

Some odd thousand years old

Originally England but he then moved to France to serve Charlemagne and then proceeded to travel all of Europe and Africa

Fuuka is 24, and will soon turn 25 in 9 days!

16-17 in game.

I don't listen to her character songs enough for that, but I know Bright Stream.

She's from Midchilda.