How would Europe react to large-scale Mexican immigration?

How would Europe react to large-scale Mexican immigration?

Attached: 17332694_769984083177005_4411688611431317504_n.jpg (1080x1080, 207K)

Europe would trade their muslims and africans for mexicans a thousand times over. as should anyone.

Would knock all 3 of these goblinas up in one session desu

Spics can be cool and sexy, the problem is that too many of them are coming and a lot of them could be very trashy like the brown versions of white trash. You have to deal with them hogging the lines in fast food places but at least they ain't choppin heads over pork sandwiches

If I had to choose (which I shouldn't have to, but whatever), I'd get rid of my blacks and muslims in a heartbeat for a proportional demographic of spics. LEGAL spics.

why do they have such weird faces? they're cute in how they have that wholesome girl-next-door look to them, but they are butt ugly physically. i've seen better looking spics.

Carthago delenda est

>cheap labor
>financially unstable
>love getting into debt
>love living next to each other
>makes tons of new revenue sources(babies)
>mentally stupid but smart enough to pay taxes

Yeah they are a perfect slave race. They make other people money by just existing.

Spain is already flooded with Mestizo subhumans.

Attached: Dreamers.jpg (2448x3264, 529K)

This

I know you Americans hate Mexicans, but honestly I'd trade any Muslim for a Mex any time. Their bitches are really hot too from 12 to 18.

They would have to pay extra taxes for being Catholic

To pay too much mind to the looks. After 30 they get hit with the ugly meteor

Why are only Americans posting in this thread?

goblinas > achmeds

Immigrants, welcome! Now, please accept welfare that we worked so hard to help people like you. That's what they will say.

How much for that Borax chicana?

I've lived in SoCal before. It's funny how none of them actually look like pic related. the ones the murifats get are the fat, darkskinned mexicans, mostly male, who have no money. It's quite sad really. But keep deluding yourself into thinking migrants all look like that. They don't.

Attached: 1475040722537.png (770x573, 622K)

>at least they ain't choppin heads over pork sandwiches
What are narcos?

Don't cartelfags just stay in your country? If their was mass head choppings in suburban american cities, shit would go down.

> Don't cartelfags just stay in your country?
Yes, but they would still be a threat if your country doesn’t enforce strict legal immigration. That’s what Mexico is trying to do with South American countries. If you just let “spics” come through, shit will go down.

Hopefully Trump will do more to stop latin american immigration because Cartelfags are scary

Thank god we actually a decent judical system though. Cartalfags would actually get death if they came here instead of your broken judical system that let's them run free

As mexican isn't a race, and neither is being a central or southern american, there is at least a slim chance that some mexicans will be white. Blacks and muslim middle easterners, however...

Attached: mexico whites.jpg (1024x768, 163K)