Anyone else here remember Gundam wing?

anyone else here remember Gundam wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KIZtO7kSZY
youtube.com/watch?v=7zjuxoJYBs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I JUST FEEL THE RHYTHM EMOTION

JUST WILD BEAT

Girl I knew was role playing as one of the GW guys and her friend (Also girl) was doing the same. They were doing some gay shipping scene and it got to intense that they ended up having sex with each other.

That's how I'll always remember Gundam Wing: Being so gay that it made lesbians.

Treize is the best just the best

That's bullshit but I believe it

Duo best boy

it's the only gundam that i remember

COMMUNICATION

Goddamn this shit was stupid

Is it as good as the opening makes it seem?

I still can't believe Duo became a deadbeat dad

the only good thing about wing is the tallgeese and maybe the wing/wing zero designs

Wing had some of the best Gundam designs.

It's ship baiting shit likes this that gives us Twilight.

How many of you were cheering for the arab blonde boy?

>Freedom

what anime is this

Why does he wear the mask?

The arab and his (boy)friend

I thought he was into eyebrows?

>role playing ... [so] intense that they ended up having sex with each other
What was the time and place? Like, were they at a hotel the two of them booked after a hotel? Some kind of party? Had they had a lot to drink?

Frozen Teardrop. The homo is so big they have his girl clone into the mini trowa. Arab himself says he never wanted to marry and has been working with his (boy)friend for years.

>not mentioning the Deathscythe designs
C'mon, man.

Oh wow.

Frozen tear drop is something.

Wing is fucking terrible.
Good music though.

the actual scene is so much better than the image

youtube.com/watch?v=-KIZtO7kSZY

I don't care what people say, the whole Heero/Relena relationship is fucking comedy gold.

They were teens alone at home. Gundam Wing was airing on toonami. They just really got into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zjuxoJYBs8

>ah gundam is on, I haven't see this in a minute.

Being the least smelly piece of shit isn't really something to brag about.

needs more dakka.

The movie was amazing

I like the general feel of Gundam wing.

It emphasized the politics, warfare, and battles very well and had great art design.

The Gundam pilots were the worst characters. The only one who even came close to properly fitting into the narrative and its themes was Heero. Milliardo/Zechs and Treize were great. Buried within the boy band bullshit is an interesting story about war, honor, and human history. Relena was at least interesting in her own right whenever she wasn't stuck fixating on Heero.

The Gundams had nice designs though, along with pretty much all of the Oz suits. It's too bad there was so much reused animation in the series, really detracts from rewatches.

I don't care what anyone says about Wing, but the way it predicted the morality and discussion of drone warfare is fucking awesome

Chad Alpha male right there niggas

of course, I fapped hard to lady une

I like these two together.

Is there anything more dick busting as Tallgeese?

It was just an allegory to nukes like 90% of Japanese media. Unmanned weapons is the point.

YOUR SIGHT MY DELIGHT

Wing is the best gundam made, I do like MS but wing is just too good.

I kinda liked Zechs more than Char, even if Char was the better overall character. It helps that Zechs isn't a sociopathic hypocrite.

god, the two of them make such a cute couple

I'd say it's closer to a discussion of the consequences of the propensity to dehumanize soldiers and turn away from the reality of war (making soldiers into disposable machines which are traded like resources without impact on the public). While it's certainly reasonable to say that cheapening the lives of soldiers isn't a new phenomenon, the modern era has given rise to a situation in which our capacity for information sharing is so great that every life lost should be visible to everyone and yet governments act to minimize the impact of such facts (except when needed for propaganda drives) and distract the public with endless bread and circuses. Of course, this is really just a backtracing of the message which directly applies to unmanned platforms, but I think it makes sense in light of what Treize says of soldiers being necessary.

Best Gundam.

everybody wears the mask but how long will it last?

>can't read filenames

>its popular to hate Gundam now
neo/a/

Yes.

It had its flaws here and there but honestly, some of the background characters where fucking great. Also the mecha designs where really good.

A friend of mine has the five main gundam (along with a bunch of others) and they really stand out in his collection.

>Duo best boy
Absolutely correct.

>why does this lady keep hitting my sword and why is she so close to me
>I'm just trying to take this phone call
>these lights hurt my eyes and I'm getting a headache

I've never been teen girl, but I'm pretty sure not even shared yaoi fangirling can lead to full-on sex with a someone of a gender you weren't already on some level attracted to.

>anyone else here remember Gundam wing?
Great memories.

Frozen Teardrop anime series and movie when?

How could you like Char more? Zechs is just Char without the Lalah/MUH SOULS WEIGHED DOWN BY GRAVITY baggage. He desperately wanted someone to prove him wrong and stop the resurrected Operation Meteor.

I wish we can relive early 2000-07 all over again great fucking times for anime fandom

It had some really nice designs in general and a good soundtrack. Everything else about it was pretty bad.

Vocally hating Wing is the biggest sign of a pleb.

And that's why its the miracle of the universe

This show needed so much more Noin

His Zech rap is better. I listen to it unironically and love it. It perfectly captures what it's like being a kid/teen with a love for all things Gundam.

>what kind of person is he?
a person who wants to kill you, Relena.

>swords
oh my god is Noin secretly a trap?

Tallgeese was best

Was it autism?

why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

I used to think it was really deep when I was 13, not sure if it was, probably not. I kind of liked the various philosophical clashes throughout the show.

Relena was cute

It’s incredibly good

>all those god tier designs with no kit
Fuck Bandai.

If you think that's weird, try shooting a man AFTER throwing him out of the plane