Why are women's undergarments so overpriced?

Victoria's real (((Secret))) ?

Attached: 1520543106536.jpg (500x461, 25K)

Same reason everything is over priced with a logo. Apple shit etc. Marketing. People are fucking actually retarded. A little bit of marketing and you can sell a sheet of 5$ fabric for 2000$

Taylor, please.

They aren't. A pack of Hanes is like $8 or $9 at Walmart. Women just want to wear skimpy and skanky panties, not proper panties.

Attached: 0511496055.jpg (534x800, 54K)

Women ruin their underwear almost monthly with period stains, period shits or BLACKED creampies and have to replace it more often than men. Ergo: demand is higher, so the price is higher.

Attached: yuooi.jpg (730x1095, 115K)

3DGs are insanely superficial, more superficial than 2D girls

WASH THAT SHIT BITCH
THROW IT OUT YOU GON LOSE YO ALLOWANCE

cotton panties are pretty cheap. Silk lingerie is completely different matter.

Attached: pantypepe.png (706x680, 84K)

Because women are dumb enough to pay whatever the price tag says

Sooner or later we'll be running around with fig leaves again. Get used to it.

This is fucked up. I'm rewatching dragonball and oolong has panties on his head now. Women are stupid that's why.

Why do you care?

Are you talking about new undergarments? Cuz I know folks who would pay a big pile of money for a pair of Taylor's used panties. sniffsniffsniff

Attached: TS 001.jpg (2061x2656, 987K)

Cosplay clothings are reasonably priced in China.

Attached: 1494055800074.jpg (720x720, 44K)

women as a whole put a lot of effort into being comfortable. a comfortable bra is something they don't blink about dropping 60-70 dollars on, as they wear them a lot and a good bra is important to women's comfort

Why are we saving humanity again?

precisely. women are stupid.

1. Male material engineering does not require an anti-microbial treatment to prevent against infections. This is why on a $/yard basis, most male clothing is cheaper unless its technical / tactical garments. Women garments by law need this due to menstrual & pee stains vs male

2. Male color patterns are mostly earth or sky shades. You can buy traditional "male" colors (white, blacks, browns, blues) at a 50% markdown vs. female colors which are the other 99% of the clothing textile market. Those special "Ochres" and " Mauves" are all done on smaller production runs. This means its more expensive because the textile maker needs to cover his fixed cost. This is passed on to the retail customer.

3. Women tend to buy things for emotion purchases and overlook such things as quality and durability. Lace and Tulle is not designed for military rucks or heavy industry. Because of this, the patterns cost more to develop and the production runs are smaller. See (2) on markup.

Most women are dumb as fuck and couldn't finance their way out of a paper bag. But when you break it down, its all logical and clinical.

> t. I cover Victoria Secret and Lulu stocks for a living. Someday I'll dump my photos of Wex's early 2000's Victoria Secret parties.

Because women are so used to men buying them shit that they use whatever money they have irresponsibly.

Because special gifts have fancy wrappers.

Attached: Vacay.jpg (1776x1337, 384K)

compelling question

truly the kind of politically charged material this board should see more of

women are more prone to spending than men, so it makes sense that a store that sells exclusively women's garments will take advantage of that empirically established fact

Cuz they're dumb enough to pay for it

Same with perfume, shoes, and handbags. 1000X markup for bragging rights vs other females.

It's made in China, where it's worth 1 cent and then shipped to the US where it's sold 100k x it's worth. So yes, (((Secret))).

lol if you don't sell used undergarments to online pervs

i made $250 from a single bra once, the guy was a virgin incel/sissy-slave and truly pathetic

Attached: 1507513137476.png (657x527, 14K)

(((Les Wexner))), mega jew extraordinaire.

Trips don't lie.

This is also the entire basis behind feminism and the rise of females into prominence in the west. Women are great consumers. Shit their retarded ass in front of an ad for 3 seconds and they're hooked.

When is VS coming out with a line for preteens? Is that where VS Pink is heading? Seems like a logical marketing step.

Good post. I used to attend trade shows in NYC at the Javitts center.

This so much

Attached: carnac-the-magnificent.jpg (400x296, 24K)

cause theyll pay for it? price mens underwear high and they just wont buy it

Tits or gtfo

It’s almost always in the name of “looking good and being comfortable.” I swear that the females I know only ever strive to just be “comfortable.” One girl also buys underwear for the sake of having new underwear. Not that the old is bad or ruined, it’s just for new. It’s consuming to consume, which is troublesome

There are some dresses and gowns that can only be worn with certain underwear though.

>Victoria's Secret
You're asking why the price of brand-name designer underwear is overpriced. That's like asking why RC Cola is so much cheaper than Pepsi.

> t. I cover Victoria Secret and Lulu stocks for a living. Someday I'll dump my photos of Wex's early 2000's Victoria Secret parties.

How the hell did you score that gig?

>demand is higher, so the price is higher.

Shouldn't this be the other way around though?

I'm asking why the fucking Pepsi costs so much in the first place. It's just fucking fabric.

Thanks, Leaf. That was actually informative.

What anti microbial treatment?

It's just a small section of cotton.