Theories on Made in Abyss

Who is Reg? What's is the abyss? What produces the Course?

Other urls found in this thread:

mide.com/pages/air-pressure-at-altitude-calculator
youtu.be/6SQOZDEsz_0
pinterest.cl/tukushiaa/pins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup Forums
>unironically expecting any replies to a non-moe/SoL/waifu thread

you forgot
>not a shounenshit general

bottom layers look like uterus and vagina

My theory is the world in MiA is a "Hollow Earth" type world. The bottom of the abyss is just a passage to a completely different world run by AYYs and that's where the relics come from.

-reposted because I liked it-

That doesn't explain why you get morphed at the lower levels, or why the curse exists at all

Probably because you need a different body to survive in the insides of the planet.

Well there seems to be a lot of emphasis on creatures that lure victims to themselves. Such as those bird things that mimic their preys distress calls or the large sarlacc thing that uses food scent to lure critters in.
So I'm guessing there is some sort of entity at the bottom that eats souls, and waits 2000 years to feed and in the meantime lures humans in with relics and once they go too deep the curse won't let them escape like a trap.
And each 2000 years it adds a new layer to itself that's why there are ruins and even a ship inside on the lower layers.

I think an ancient civilization had a Chernobyl like catastrophe the crust collapsed and magic radiation has remained

Wow, you all seriously, really not aware how Abyss threads become deep holes full of shit until bump limit almost daily just like the abyss itself ever since the anime airs?

nah I stand by my theory that the curse must be designed to be some sort of trap, I mean you can go inside without any trouble but you cannot backtrack 10 meters. And it only effects humans.

What role do relics play then?

Why there is a civilization in the deepest layers? Such entity wouldn't need to create that scenario. Also we don't know there's a civilization until the characters go there and it's a too well protected layer to be a bait layer

isn't that just one village with people who lost their humanity because of the curse? or something like that we don't know much about the three sages who created the village as if yet

well they might just be stuff left from the previous 2000 year cycles

I still bet on the Abyss being an ancient city turned by its own dwellers into a prison of some kind of Lovecraftian horror they created and which lurks in the bottom, the curse being caused by a barrier put in place to keep it from leaving the Abyss.

I think relics are more likely a bait. That's why they're more powerful in the deep of the trap
No I was talking about the Capital of Unreturned

Riko anime concept art

Reg

Bun

Why does a robot need a penis?

He having penis is more consistent with the theory of an ancient civ rather than the abyss being a trap. No idea though

Who wrote the letter to Riko?

The Abyss.

was the letter actually for Riko?

Someone said the letter was in archaic symbols, I think was Reg

I was going to make a comic strip about Bondrewd's test subjects playing Water Polo pre-experiment, but it wasn't coming very funny, so I just kept the first panel.

> mide.com/pages/air-pressure-at-altitude-calculator

Pressure at deepest listed point is over 100 pounds per sq. inch (14 at surface), probably feels interesting

Why is the Abyss calling to Riko? Is it because she was stillborn in the Abyss?

This is not how pressure works. Pressure works in all directions and since humans are filled with air their internal pressure which is equal to external should keep them from exploding/imploding. This is also why humans can live at sea level despite the fact that are tons and tons of air above us

The abyss also called her mother and she wasn't

That's right, i am Fluffzen.

what the shit, I don't know where I wrote that people would implode.

Assuming one's lungs can adjust to that depth (not sure), it would "feel interesting" because there would be a great deal of air resistance to any movement.

>No I was talking about the Capital of Unreturned
That could as well once been on the surface. I mean, it has vertical buildings, but is in a layer where ascending is humanly impossible anymore. And just think about it. Structures on the first floor and the praying skeletons are 2000 years old, but the windmills on the second layer are 4000 years old.

I want to sexually FUCK the abyss

I thought you were talking about some sort of decompression sickness for explaining the course

What the fuck user you can't just say that

You want dumb theories?
>Riko is Bondrewd's daughter
>Torka was a cuck and the cover for the greatest white whistle romance of all time

Nah nigga, Riko is a clone of Lyza, who was turned into an ameoba by the abyss

I FUCK THE ABYSS
I MAKE IT CUM

>Fluffiness is the abyss cumming on you
Woah...

Is the Abyss male or female? I want to know whether or not this makes Bondrewd a faggot.

Might just be the ayys not wanting people to find out about them

It's getting deeper into winter, isn't it?

what if the letter was from three talon bot and meant for reg?

I want to hug the Reggu.

But are his legs cold when I hug him or are they body temperature.

youtu.be/6SQOZDEsz_0

So was the last thread deleted because of Bondrewd lewds? That's what everyone was posting when I left.

no, last thread died a natural death and will go down in history as one of the most blessed threads in history

I see what you did there.

The abyss is hermaphrodite

hi my name is maruruk please translate this picture of my oshi-sama thanks

No!

Oh hi Mark!

Stop posting this unintelligible shit.

soon

NOT SOON ENOUGH

Reg is the physical embodiment of asspulls in anime and manga. Without Reg none of the story would have been possible and Riko would have died in the first layer. He is forced to save the MC at every turn and if the author didn't have him to fall back on at every step then this manga would have gone nowhere.

and?

Your order?
Dark Mocha Chip Creme Frappuccino.
Long. I'll do a Cappuccino.
Okay.

I love you nearly as much as ozen

Reg and Nanachi were infected by Bondrewd's spirit. It is how Bondrewd could see through Nanachi's eyes and why he is so willing to go along with Bondrewd, even calling his words sweet like candy. When Reg got stabbed, he got infected too. We are going to see Reg turn on our girl and fatally hurt her

bondrewd isn't a virus, retard

MiA is dogshit compared to any other Shounen. Hell even HxH has less asspulls than this, and HxH is a 20 year old manga

MiA is a shoujo

just end yourself

the abyss is a unique pussy
reg is some kind of menstruation
and the curse is the wet syrup that lets you insidr but refuses you to pull out

not remembering the part where the Zoaholic doesn't work across layers, speedreader-kun?

it explains it right on that page. he spreads his consciousness to people, but he cant or will have problems trying to jump to a body that is past the force field

then explain this retardation
>We are going to see Reg turn on our girl and fatally hurt her

>Thread: Theories on Made in Abyss

pretty terrible theory if it immediately gets debunked

Reg's belly button pierced, comments on organ placement and its proven he can cross over no problem.
Its a fucking theory on Sup Forums, not something bounced off of the writer and getting an idea of what may happen. Bondrewd keeps saying he wants Reg, and even calls Nanachi a blessing. Both can cross the layers freely, which he has been experimenting on/for.

>Both can cross the layers freely, which he has been experimenting on/for.
yeah, but the Zoaholic can't

>Course

Bondrewd has already went to the top and from the comments about the amount of kids, its more than likely he's gone back to the top through multiple layers. If this is the case, it just means he cannot transfer from his current body on layer 5 to one on level 6. It makes no mention of not being able to transfer between 2 people on the same level anywhere with the story

Is there more ?

There is one with the orphan’s kids, no idea if there are more

Is dat some Meinya and Prushka

Fuck you can't unseen

...nigga u cant be srs

Sadly no, since those are anime concepts, so no Prushka, I wish there was one for Ozen and Bondrewd

kiwi

I want a Kiwi!

Christmas is coming, user. Somehow I doubt you've been a good boy though.

Are you trying to imply that anyone here has been a good boy?

Could somebody link Akihito Tsukushi's pinterest account? I seen it here once before.

He hasn't pinned any anime stuff.

>2017
>People still missing the point of purposefully made OP characters
The only moment that could be considered an aspull was him going berserk against Bondrewd and that added some mystery which is not common at all in asspulls.

Cute Bun soon

Her you go
pinterest.cl/tukushiaa/pins/

Only like 3 months to go, can't wait.

Time flies, no so long ago there wasn't even an anime adaptation

Fluffzen was.

True. We'll probably get some more news by then as well. Also that image is the best

too expensive

The letter isn't to Riko and probably isn't even a letter. It's a relic piece of text that only means something in its original context.

I'll take a wild stab that it's a funeral note, similar to "His soul returns to the Abyss". It was written by a member of a more ancient Abyssal faith, hence the different phrasing "Waiting at the bottom of the netherworld". Since it ended up with Lyza's sketches, it was either written for her funeral or she picked it up while looting an ancient grave.

That looks great.