Are these fuck tard shit stains anything to worry about? Will they succeed...

Are these fuck tard shit stains anything to worry about? Will they succeed? They're already accomplishing the opposite of their intended goal. More NRA members, more gun sales, increased polarization on the issue. Is there 15 minutes of fame up yet? They milked this debate for all its worth. They call everyone who disagrees with them child murderers and then call out the backlash of counter-ad hominem attacks like little bigoted hypocrites. Discuss what will become of this whole retarded drama propagated by Bloomberg and other liberal elitists.

Attached: 29683167_2080567132161191_8871995472361136611_n.jpg (714x960, 100K)

Nice hobbit feet

I hope they keep blundering.

I never thought I'd actually hate a person I've never met until this skinhead lesbian.

Hogg is a million times worse

It's a psyop. By following ANYTHING these actors do you are giving their ritual your mental energy.

I am not joking in the slightest.

> Will they succeed?
Will a group of high school kids succeed in having all 50 states of the union vote to ratify a new constitutional amendment abolishing gun ownership? Yeah probably.

Probably go back to school. Get into really good schools by being liberal cucks to circle jerk more liberal cucks

is that eric andres sister

Attached: EricAndre.jpg (562x530, 62K)

Hogg will run for Congress and take Frederica Wilson's seat. Screencap this

Attached: 1521932872167.jpg (962x641, 69K)

>paid by the machine

I don't get it, why is she barefoot?

Why won't this meme die

You realize that this show is being put on by Soros, right? Who paid for the Washington march? Follow the money motherfuckers

Prove it, faggot

>Discuss what will become of this whole retarded drama propagated by Bloomberg and other liberal elitists.

nothing more than what was already planned ahead months ago

Attached: WhyIsSheNotWearingShoes.jpg (2400x3225, 2.75M)

Why now? Why not start this movement when literal kindergarteners got shredded?

Because when their party gets crashed, that’s when they care.

The elites do hate it when we go on with our lives with our positive mental energy intact. They require negative mental energy to commune with their demons. Imagine how great it would feel to ignore any of those punks in public, they'd probably cry.

Kasky's dad is kid diddler

Its just the globalists latest tired attempt to push their agenda. What you're seeing is the product of a couple hundred million dollars worth of George Soros money.

Attached: Orwell's Spies 2018.jpg (2400x3020, 1.85M)

Attached: 6mqcxpezvpn01.png (1000x320, 310K)