THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LIBERALISM

Attached: 1501956802333.png (823x807, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_Republican
youtube.com/watch?v=wXF8MIG_HQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought Trey and Matt were Libertarians.

The degeneracy of the Dems are forcing libertarians to be Republicans

Liberals aren't funny. This is probably just a joke anyway

I thought libertarians were Republicans

Aren't they jewish?

As we all know, jews are the ultimate shapeshifters. In this case, they're pretending to be republican because it's "edgy" to be republican these days among Gen X and Z.

I'm glad South Park is the only show on Comedy Central not subjected to leftist ideology. I watch the seasons over and over and it's just as funny the first time

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENS

there are plenty of libertarians that are pragmatists and vote republican - but the libertarians who vote third party need to be gassed

People have started to have a "them or us" mentality. Both the left and the right tend to vilify centrists for not being on their side, they just decided to choose the side that will let them still make fun of whatever they want.

Matt Stone is a Jew but for the most part he's a cool Jew. He hates Trump but he's cool enough to let Trey make fun of Jews on South Park all the time

>reading breitbart
The absolute state of user

Oh shut the fuck up those slimey jews probably have shit ratings trying to get all they can

Libshits are cancer.
Currently both Checkz and NZ are being criticized for not booting out all Russian diplomats because you know Teresa likes having her dick sucked.

this.
the insane nonsense of the nuleft has pushed many libertarians right myself included, in my social circles i know a lot of people who are privately and openly moving right because no one can honestly support the kind of bs the left is peddling these days.

Why is anyone surprised, they've made it clear they hate liberals for well over a decade.

Attached: 1501000698846.jpg (547x523, 52K)

>being this new
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_Republican
Stone is jewish

Centrists are literally the worst

Attached: 1502116695455.jpg (1200x490, 93K)

Same. I guess as they got older and made a bunch of money they shifted politically.

Of the two parties republicans are much closer to libertarian ideals than democrats.

Really it's a basis of which party wants more authoritarianism which liberals beat out the right by a slight margin. Although the alt right bafoons are trying to make up the difference.

Bye Bye Southpark.

Thanks for letting us know you don't deserve a platform.

Libertarians who don't vote need to be gassed. They want freedom but won't do the smallest action to protect it. They want freedom welfare paid for my someone else's effort.

I'm conservative and I hate Trump. I also hated the other republican candidates. The Republican party needs to be cleaned out just as bad as the Democrat party.

Libertarians who don't vote need to be gassed. They want freedom but won't do the smallest action to protect it. They want freedom welfare paid for by someone else's effort.

When Planned Parenthood is calling for a Disney princess who's had an abortion and shit, it sends a few people rightward, true.

the libertarian party isnt even libertarian. They literally have a candidate with a Prussian tatoo

WERE REPUBLICANS PLEASE WATCH OUR SHITTY SHOW!!!!

This is just a gimmick

Kys

Nigga shut the fuck up you don't know the first thing about freedom if you think that choosing between two people that are already pre-chosen by (((them )))

Liberals arent funny

Makes perfect sense

Attached: 1518404876643.jpg (451x451, 18K)

>I also hated the other republican candidates. The Republican party needs to be cleaned out just as bad as the Democrat party.
this is true
>I hate Trump.
i dont like how it took such a catalyst to get us on track
his success is a reflection of the disconnect between the voters and the GOP

Attached: aku nomnom.gif (241x170, 267K)

Its an
>I'm conservative and I hate Trump
episode

I'm pretty sure it was a crazy in one of their offices. Fuck I wish it was their head office

this desu, they went full blue pill commie left and overdosed, now they are full redpill
can't wait for the new season of southpark

Attached: 66fe915ab6a0e94896bf2a75b8eabff94bda003dadd94ec4edf84233b7e3ec37.jpg (600x600, 83K)

This

American conservatism essentially equates to the true definition of libertarianism, ie personal liberties and limited government interventionism. The Republican Party begins to diverge from libertarianism when you introduce externalities, such as Christian values and status quo political practices (ie sacrificing values to compromise with the opposition just to get a bill passed). The founding fathers were essentially libertarians and conservatives recognize that, it’s lefty progressives who wish to rewrite the rules to allow for a big government to use guns to shape society into their idea of a utopia.

There’s a clip of them somwhere where they basically say they hate republicans but they REALLY hate liberals.

Liberals want to make these jokes illegal now. It's probably legit.

This.

I will take up the libertarian cause again once a sufficient number of the right people have been gassed.

it's complicated

arent they fags?

Nice wall there

But can you boil it down you dumb animal?

Attached: 1518395467526.jpg (960x642, 37K)

these guys are just classic contrarians, but having them on our side is effective for gaining the support of normies.

trump is not conservative you stupid fuck, he is just the best of what the party could do recently and that is not saying much.

>2 years from now

South Park cancelled over poor ratings. Everyone time people get political, their work takes the hit.

Is this seriously what USA has come to republicans having to come out like gays?
Wheres the liberty? Wheres the freedom of choice?
How much does your freedom cost seppos?

Attached: Mexicunts.jpg (750x652, 121K)

This pic is fucking funny

yeah i could tell that they were lowkey conservatives

Hello, fellow conservative

Attached: Jew's_True_Form.jpg (780x777, 89K)

Ethnolibertarianism is honestly the best way to go

One is a kike, the other a cuck. So yes.

They probobly are but dumbing it down for libs.

This is a thing.
This has happened to me.
Republican is out only hope.
Democrats would buldoze over the lolbritarian party

That's probably right, but it's still some max level trolling on their part. Even if they aren't republican they're still making fools of Hollywood.

>I'm conservative and I hate Trump.

Attached: white when convenient.png (649x424, 452K)

>Although the alt right bafoons are trying to make up the difference
Many in the alt right (like Jared Taylor or Alt Hype) want less government intervention. They just want whites to be left alone and have freedom of association.

I was a Ron Paul libertarian from around 2006 until this last election cycle, and particularly after the last election cycle. The far left chimpouts against basic freedom of speech, the open hatred of whites, and the rise of open communists has changed me forever. I will never again risk my vote ending up not being a vote against the left. white votes right.

Attached: 1503546323392.jpg (948x945, 142K)

wtf, i love south park now

they are and this is probably just them trolling.

i feel ya.

you cant argue with results though. and this nigga trump done nothing but deliver results while getting shit on by literally the majority of the WORLD

fuck these guys, it's the same shit with mitt romney, they obviously must have their people reading twitter and other forums and see how unpopular liberalism is becoming so they decide to jump on the bandwagon. fuck south park, they have been open border cucks since forever and their damn episodes show it.

not realising that no matter what party is in "power" the exact same shit happens

NZ Government insider here. Theresa can fuck off. New Zealand doesn't belong to Britain anymore. We want to continue our efforts in pursuing a trade deal with Russia.

>Dropping Dodge Challengers from helicopters on crisis actors
Fucking lost. Best part of the whole image.

they just say whatever they can to piss the most amount of people off its their job

that saying i love cartman

Is there a video of this?

This. I want a society where I can say "fuck it, let everyone do what they want socially" but leftists have become such insufferable faggots that I want nothing more but to beat them into submission with authoritarian power.

youtube.com/watch?v=wXF8MIG_HQI

My brother. The exact same thing happened to me.

Always liked these guys their other work
Specifically Baseketball informed me many years ago of their views.
Certainly republicans.

I remember everyone on Sup Forums bitching about these dudes when they made the Trump episodes. It's honestly sad how so many people couldn't tell that Trey and Matt are Republicans poking fun at themselves, and at just about everything in the world, in general.

>no source
>6 gorillion replies
Never change, Sup Forums

>hate
Boomer jew in all likelihood

This, they are only claiming to be Republicans to join the likes of Jeff Flake, Graham and McCain of far-left extremists in the GOP to provide "rational conservative voices in opposition to le evil DRUMPTF" for the leftist kike media.

lol if these two jew fags are now calling themselves republicans then i am never going to call myself a republican again

Everyone knew this already yrs ago.

At least Stone and Parker poke fun at everything, compared to McFarlane and 99% of content creators who only poke fun at Christians/Conservatives

>unfunny "comedians" are republicunts
Who would've thought!

Attached: 1522130050933.png (546x629, 455K)

Fake news or publicity stunt.
I will give them this though, they can be really funny across the aisle which puts them heads and shoulders above their competition in the adult cartoon business

Attached: dickface.jpg (600x315, 32K)

>tfw you first heard Eric call Kyle a covetous jew

Attached: 1522289240513.png (700x700, 113K)

How can anybody with a brain not be a conservative in this day and age?

Attached: 3212.png (631x863, 959K)

This is some pretty lazy trolling

I thought, therefore I was. But now I just don't know.

Fun Fact:
Manbearpig episode was them making fun of Climate Change.

Everyone is so pissed that Trey and Matt attacked Trump when there is one thing you all forget.

South Park Attacks everyone.

Will there be a new season of southpark after this revelation though? It's well known who owns the networks.

Now we see what is the stronger incentive to the jew. Profits or suppressing the opposition.

Attached: 1519303609116m.jpg (531x1024, 157K)

Not surprising, the left and the right are switching places and Try and Parker are some of the first to notice it.

Nope. Libertarians are basically constitutional liberals. They want less state involvement in everything, including the military. Republicans tend to like medium to large govt with a more traditionalist bent on policy. Big and active military, socially conservative, and focused on wealthier voters. Dems want bigger government and focus on leftist issues that they can easily divide people over like race, gender, and LGBT issues.

Mfw my life just got summed up in a .png on fucking Sup Forums. I have to go jerk off now bye.

Attached: 1520383480520.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

I always thought they were kikes pretending to be lolbertarian

I actually like South Park. But I have lost respect for them for starting the gingers have no souls and then rubbed salt in the wounds with kick a ginger day. That’s really the only thing they’ve ever done that I thought was too far. And I’m not ginger, I am dark brunette.

Whatever you fucking red haired piece of shit

No. Authority is traditional. Libertarianism and Communism are both anti-Hierarchy anti-Tradition Secular Money-Politics.

The real Horseshoe Theory is Fascism against two sides of the same coin, (((Libertarianism))) and (((Communism))).

Attached: teddy_roosevelt_laugh.jpg (342x256, 19K)

We've literally known this since Team America in 2004.

>voting has anything to do with freedom
lol@u

I used to be a libertarian too.

This. Went from Libertarian to hardcore Nazi this past year. It's been a wild ride.

This. They’ve gone too far, before I was ok with throwing away my vote in hopes of a 3rd party but now I want to stop dems at all cost, meaning I support their closest competitor.