“I love you”

>“I love you”
>After opening her red eyes wide, Hitagi answered shyly, as if she was smiling while crying,
>“Koyomi fascination”
>The concluding words were not something fancy, but from our personal memories.

So what did Sup Forums feel about best crab finally winning for good?

As if there was ever any doubt.

imma let you finish but shinobu is the best girl of all time

>crab
>winning

what is that from? source?

Musubimonogatari, set when Araragi is 23 years old and a police officer. This is the epilogue where it basically implies that he's going to propose to crab soon.

I'm just still mad that character development in Nisioisin's eyes is cutting off hair and removing glasses for Tsubasa!

>for good
She'll be dead in 60 years, Araragi will be alive for at least hundreds together with Shinobu.

He will suffer. Not only Hitagi will die. Everyone he loves.

don't be a drama queen even if he's not forever young he will have to see some of his loved ones die if you can go on with your life after one dies then you can handle it the same way when the others fallow not to mention he will also meet new people so it's not like he will end up all alone over night, above all he will still have shinobu by his side and really isn't that what matters most.

>implying he will not have kids with crab and grow old with her leaving bat to care for them
I like all gataris, exept snek, but don't you start a waifuwar

>The pedophile becomes a police officer.
This is gold.

Shinobu has never been a serious contender. She's more of a fan tease than anything else.

because she already won

Crab is such an overrated shit. Arararagi's taste is fucking deplorable.

>Shinobu has never been a serious contender

Oh look, more empty words from Araragi without actions to back them up.

not just a river in egypt, user

Pot, kettle, etc.

So when is the series going to deliver on the "deconstruction of the harem genre" shit and have all of the girls killing him for cheating?