Half Asian

>father is from Texas
>mother is from New York, but totally Chinese
What does Sup Forums think of half chinks? I've seen us come up a lot here.

Attached: IMG_4380.jpg (960x623, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3BXOxNHW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't be a faggot and turn into elliot rodger

Attached: sick cunt.jpg (1148x746, 110K)

are u friends with Asian Andy?

How big is your cock?

I think you guys are fine and our system makes people feel bad because there is a war on white and asian males specifically and only

Attached: veggies.jpg (480x480, 36K)

I don't really have an opinion.

Do you look more Chinese or more White?

hopas are the master race. Every user knows this deep in his heart

Be proud of it. Whites and Asians tend to stick together more often than we realize, especially politically.

To think that 100 years ago, they were on the same level of blacks and now, they worked their ass off to make it to the top.

Attached: four asian tigers.png (993x1361, 208K)

>this
I swear to God I was edgy af when I was a kid. Researched that cunt. Thankfully, I read Dostoevsky's Demons and I'll never be a nihilist again.

has there ever been a girl on this board?

kill yourself, or at least don't reproduce. you shouldn't exist.

What I learned from reading (((Dostoevsky))) was that it's OK to murder an old lady with a rake because you were having a bad day, and the correct solution is to drink vodka to settle your mind.

>this
I swear to God I was edgy af when I was a kid. Researched that cunt. Thankfully, I read Dostoevsky's Demons and I'll never be a nihilist again.
6"
Because we own property.
White body, white facial features, black hair and eyes, asian eye features.
I do not agree with other fucking Asians. The stories about what my mother and I laugh about when it comes to other Asians. My gf is from Austria, I can't fucking stand other Asians (like, off the boat Chinese are soulless totally, we have jokes about them).

>6"
alright

What I'm really wondering is how the blasians are going to turn out by comparison.

I've met one. They're not bad people.

I've also only met one. Strange combination that makes me extra glad I'm not a happa.

Embrace the Chinese culture. Let the Chinaman in you, out.

But maybe I'll buy his shirt if he turns into another supreme gentleman

Attached: 123.jpg (480x640, 63K)

kys faggot

Attached: 1510357514531.gif (390x259, 982K)

The men should be castrated and the women should he force into sexual slavery

Yeah, I studied it in college. I promise I won't, but I do own weapons. That's for you, FBI.
K

I'm not racist, but man... fuck the Chinese.

Why/how did your male father abandon the white ante-asian movement? Some people are seriously seriously opposed to that particular racemix it's kinda messed up.

Maybe it's apart of the natural cuckiness that comes from the leaf but all of my friends are either white or Asian and I know many half-asians that I'm good friends with. I view Asians on the same level as whites as far as success and genetically predisposed behaviors (not in all ways obviously, whites are a lot less pathetic when it comes to women and shit). As far as some of the other posts here, I do believe some whites here are too blackpilled since many have been told we're evil from kindergarten to now so they are quite bitter after the awakening but I personally don't have an issue with people like you. I'm still an ethno-nationalist but I'm ok with half-whites who can show that their not shit eaters. I do find it quite funny though how many Asian women shill threads there are on here though for a community that dispises race mixing in general. Question for you though, do you often have identity crisi? What race do you identify more with?

Top kek. I'm full Chinese with a bigger dick than you.

pics or it didnt happen

>dutch asking for dickpic
Like pottery

Asians build societies and actual civilizations but race mixing degrades social cohesion. I have asian friends they're all pretty cool but I shant have a single black friend.

>half mutt half asian

So you're Mexican?

Head over to fuckin /soc/ faggot to regurgitate your redeeming qualities. Nobody gives a fuck

Do you ever feel lonely as a hapa, there's like none of them anywhere

Falung Gong are traitors, Jiang Zenmin did nothing wrong, Taiwan is rebellious province of mainland China, Hong Kong umbrella revolution was a CIA sponsored colour revolution attempt, Tibet and Xinyang are never getting their independence, South China Sea is rightful PRC territory and Christianity is a foreign element that they need to uproot from their country and culture. Also 1989 Tianmen Square crackdown was perfectly justified.

>la creatura goblina
if you are male "hapa" theres a 80% chance you will be a school shooter

youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3BXOxNHW0

That's actually because Ancient Chinese culture is actually an unintentional jew-op, known as the False Peak.

You will run into that particular variant of unintentional jew-op when running machine learning algorithms, where any small change to the instance's code would result in a worse-scoring instance which would be eliminated immediately, yet the instance is not the highest possible scoring instance.

> >Blames jews for machine learning trenches

sshhhh....im larping

Attached: ehpe.jpg (1148x746, 112K)

Attached: I feel sorry for you.png (602x338, 231K)

Burn the rice, pay the price

Attached: akj5ms735doy.jpg (676x842, 80K)

this

I don't hate you for being half-gook, I hate you for being half-Yankee ;)

Attached: 27th Texas cavalry.jpg (2306x2874, 1.54M)

>Burn the rice, pay the price
Cook the rice, dweeb. Making her a ricecooker.

I've got a little one on the way coming. I'm a leaf and the missus is chineez.

I've found that the west subtlely does not appreciate asians (the left in particular) because they usually are hard-working which is against the values of those degenerate hambeasts that make up a ton of the women in the west.

There are a lot of race-mixing posts in regards to whites/asians because asian women are the polar opposites of white women:

-Loyal
-Treat you as #1 and not anything else
-Don't give a shit about feminism
-Don't give a shit about left-wing bullshit
-Look up to you if you're not a pussy soyboy

Good luck my friend, and if you're ever in China then don't be a stranger.

Attached: 1518017255094.png (1368x624, 1.4M)

Just don't be a communist and it'll be fine. Read Hoppe for bonus points.

It's crazy how the halfu kid comes out. Today I saw an Asian mother, white grey haired father and a whiter than her Asian mother lightbrown haired halfu child

HAPAs are pretty annoying.
Because their moms were practically gold digging whores and their dads beta males with a premature fetish, they are either trying too hard to be white or are hardcore retard liberals with culture anxiety.

Are you the kind of HAPA that looks like a Filipino?

okay spill the beans, where are you hiding the dog

ching chong ding dong walla walla bing bong

Attached: 8866.jpg (700x735, 175K)

Hapas are OK in my book. Racemixing is still a sin though. But you are cool.

Just from reading r/hapas I feel kinda sad for you.

If only white neckbeards and hapas could unite our collective angst together, we could have a McVeigh and Eliot Roger sitcom.

the only good asians are those that stay in asia