Be American

>Be American
>Walk around with your pants down
>Get killed

Attached: be american.png (532x562, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMwhl4IrPNc
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43574249
youtube.com/watch?v=tMwhl4IrPNc
chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/WATCH-Video-shows-unarmed-man-with-pants-down-12778068.php
youtube.com/watch?v=2xpcrDzy344
hooktube.com/watch?v=21iD6JxBOY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The easiest way to deal with this is to wear a belt
Or not be a nigger, your pick.

Attached: __haruna_kantai_collection_drawn_by_shinsono_shiroko__783760f336bba98ec985435a29a0c927.jpg (800x800, 398K)

>be nigger
>do nigger things
>die

Good. He pulled his black assault weapon out.

>be nigger
>get shot

Attached: f21.jpg (800x679, 100K)

>armed with bio weapon

Attached: CDC_stats.png (4167x981, 97K)

Q predicted this
youtu.be/tMwhl4IrPNc

When I worked a downtown beat roughly half the people I arrested started our encounter with not wearing pants, or lost their pants during the process of the investigation/arrest.

Most nigger dicks have aids. If someone presents a nigger dick in public, they must be shot.

I'm ok with this though.

>unarmed man
>man
Fake news. That's obviously a nigger.

>no link

Nothing of value was lost except for the bullet of course

the phrase

>getting caught with your pants down

has been memed into reality

Don't forget to mention that the officer is black.

Here, you lazy nigger.
Now pull your pants up.

>man with pants down
He was brandishing his assault genatles

If they're walking around with their pants down most likely on pcp. I would shoot anybody high on pcp.

So was the nog's dick confused for a pistol or assault rifle?

good

In Australia this gets you a 1 month exclusion ban from the pub (The Belair, SA)

pretty much the same punishment really.

user.
stop.
i just spit out my tea.

Need black cops now who aren't niggers or wannabe klanfag . Real black cops, no coons.

Erm, sexual assault weapon of mass destruction

You're just a pussy

According to what? You have a picture?

A wannabe klanfag nigger hardly counts as black to begin with.

>I now realize that a nigger's last act is to steal a cop's bullet

How fucked up do you have to be keep arguing with someone who has a gun pointed at you. The alpha male shit is over at that point. Whether or not it's over permanently is up to you.

Nigger have you been around people on crack or pcp? Go buy a sturdy rope and practice choking yourself with it faggot.

>hurr a police officer shooting a suspect during a encounter is premeditated murder
Fucking retards.

>his family says it looks like premeditated murder

Always cracks me up when niggers use big words that they don’t understand.

Attached: A4A4F5C2-1507-4751-A9F6-A180CC8ABA63.jpg (737x639, 61K)

God damn it user! You beat me too it!

Don't link the fucking BBC for god's sake

youtube.com/watch?v=tMwhl4IrPNc

SLIDE THREAD. SAGE.
SHILLS LIKE OP ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS: --
>To all shills:
Shill, try to resist having a break down after you start to realise that you're going to get RICOed for having your personal payroll data connected to a company that is connected to sedition and human trafficking.

Can you imagine yourself rotting away in prison while getting raped in your ass and mouth every day until you commit suicide?

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Kasky3.png (1122x1222, 1.11M)

based officer

Pants Down, Don't Shoot!

>"muh dick!! MUH DIC-"
>gets shot

Obviously he was scared of his BBC.

It was just a nigger. You act like it was a person or something

In all seriousness this guy had just lost everything. I guess his wife drowned their two kids so I wouldn't be surprised if he was out there looking for someone to put him out of his misery.

Might have been another Zombie Negro. Best not to take chances.

Attached: Bite to Firefighter arm photo -GRAPHIC_1493409489956_3223925_ver1.0.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

>The alpha male shit is over at that point.
You've already revealed that that's ALL it's about here all over this board, faggot.

And he wasn't arguing. Had no weapons. No hands in pockets. No nothing. He was walking with his pants down. He was doing nothing that would have prevented the cop from arresting him. The cop just wanted to kill. Murderers, rapists, bombers, etc, and others who did the same as this man and who were far more troublesome have been arrested.

Read the article, retard.
Find your own source. I just reversed OPs immage.

Attached: 1522164762570.png (327x316, 188K)

me ne frego

ahead of his time

Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: Bite Firefighter bit122.png (680x923, 616K)

carlos plz

I back the blue
U should too

hello mr. Imnotacop

I did read it faggot. It claimed the cop was "black" which is often used loosely in the US. It provided no image of the cop however.

Irrelevant.

>Blacks suddenly have the mouths of tigers
No.

And that blurred red-smeared arm image is not a result of the incident.

here's the vid
chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/WATCH-Video-shows-unarmed-man-with-pants-down-12778068.php

pants on the ground
pants on the ground
lookin real dead with your pants on the ground

>Police dashcam video shows Danny Ray Thomas, 34, walking towards the officer on a road in Houston, Texas, last Thursday before a gunshot rings out.

>Deputy Cameron Brewer repeatedly shouts "get down on the ground" before firing. Both the officer and victim are black.

>Mr Thomas' family say he suffered from depression after his children died.

>According to relatives, Mr Thomas' partner murdered his two children in 2016

Goddamn.

link related is where I found this information.

Attached: Oh shit.jpg (2048x1024, 176K)

As an American who hates litter, I applaud this.

Can we block these faggots already? Not everything revolves around your pedoconspiracy shit faggot.

Take your lithium and fuck off.

kek

God bless America

WTF
That based black man was simply sporting the latest fashion, and not an unstable, unpredictable mental case at all.

* yawn *

100% justified - guy was drudged out of his mind.

Attached: SGDR (25).jpg (500x376, 23K)

>black is used loosely.
No. That’s white. Black people are always black. White is a term that’s used loosely. Picture related, faggot.

Attached: EBCFDE4A-24D0-443C-95B0-15F2D2B77CAD.png (982x968, 559K)

He was told to get on the ground with a gun pointed at him. He continued to walk toward the gun that was pointed at him and Darwin took care of the rest.

underrated

being fashionable=drugged out of your mind
Racist.

cops shooting nigger with pants down, is the most preferred way to get a paid weeks vacation, before going on desk duty for a month

That’s what the OP already says

Cop was a nigger. Story will be buried.

I read the story very clearly, and the cop just wanted to kill. Murderers, rapists, bombers, etc, and others who did the same as this man and who were far more troublesome have been arrested.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xpcrDzy344

>No. That’s white.
No, that's black. Black is used loosely, gay faggot.

>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43574249
SOOOOO, EITHER THE NIGGER COP WAS INCOMETENT BECAUSE NIGGER OR THE DEAD NIGGER IS DEAD BECAUSE HE IS TOO STUPID TO COMPLY OOOOOOR BOTH. EITHER WAY KEK.

Maybe if you don't do drugs you live longer. The drugs brought out the basic chimp instructs so he got put down like the animal he is.

>unarmed man
The media has literally redefined a phrase to mean "black man not following police orders and gets shot doing something he was being instructed not to do and presented a possible threat to the officers or public with what appeared to be a weapon but it turned out not to be so now we are going to post this story for 3 weeks and ignore the 4 murders a day in Detroit and Chicago".

I immediately give the benefit of the doubt to the police. Since almost all these "unarmed black men" shot by police stories turn out to be the black man threatening police or posing a danger but in the end they didn't have a gun. How often do we hear about stories of police shooting a black man with a gun? Almost never because it hurts the agenda.

Attached: Man Shoots 90 year old over Chicken Bones 1509963601263.jpg (708x1024, 85K)

He wasn't in a mart.

nothing of value was lost.

>Broad daylight

>Still so black he looks like a fucking unlocked character

Attached: 1510530377531.gif (640x443, 3.88M)

Pants down don't shoot

ban assault cocks

Pants up, don't loot.

He was a nigger. What's your issue, here?

Oh well, he was never going to be a productive citizen anyway.

BASED

Support the blue i do

So should u

this, linking bbc will give you cancer

#landofthefree
#homeoftheinsanelybrave

>*radio clicks*he’s got a bbc!
>dont move!
>he’s coming right for me!
>shots fired*

>Report these threads
shut it down?

After the niggers started all wearing saggy pants, "down-low" style, I used to tell everyone it was only a matter of time before the niggers stop wearing pants, Donald Duck style. I mean niggers WOULD be happier naked running around a jungle somewhere. It's natural for them.
hooktube.com/watch?v=21iD6JxBOY4

Thats a shop, idiot

They probably thought he was reaching for his gun when he wanted to pull up his pants

genatles?