ITT: How successful is Sup Forums?

ITT: How successful is Sup Forums?

It seems to me a lot of attacks of pol/alt-right are claiming that we're only losers who are lashing out because of failures in life. I believe it for a significant minority, but I do think it's a minority. There's of course the pics from pol meetups and such where you can tell everyone pictured either is a loser, or isn't and is embarrassed to be there. But I think those are likely full of the losers because only losers would see value in that. See, right now, you can go on various chat networks and find others to talk to and broaden your worldview, but if you meetup in person you can get validation from others and feel better about yourself. If you're successful, you're probably more interested in just learning more and bettering yourself, which you can do already right now. Plus if you're pictured at a Sup Forums meetup that probably isn't great professionally, if it is at all public.

So tell me Sup Forums, where are you in life? Are you happy with your life? Are you here because things haven't gone so well and you think feminists are to blame? Or are you here because you realize where we're headed and think we can do better?

I'm making $90k at my dream job and have pretty much everything I could want tbqh. Its bittersweet when I hear the alt-right talked about as losers. On one hand I think "heh yea a lot are, but I'm not" but on the other I think "no they fucking aren't, they just are fed up with bullshit"

Attached: 1491520319782.jpg (1600x1200, 602K)

$80k at what should be a dream job I barely care about. Tons of extra cash I never remember to save or invest. All kinds of other great things that are effectively superlative.

I'm especially interested in why you're here, is it because you fucked up in life and this gave you something to blame? Or is it because you have watched what is happening around you and feel its leading us in a bad direction?

Basically, my beliefs are my beliefs, I know I'm correct about certain things. I would like to think that my ideological company believes they are correct for similar reasons, but I worry that many are here just because of failure/insecurity and are looking for excuses, or don't have much of an identity and are looking for something to be part of. I think thats the case with the left, because I used to be on the left, and it was because it gave me something to be part of which seemed morally obviously reasonable. I think that's why most are on the left, they have no idea who they are, so they find labels and latch on. Humans fundamentally are empathetic and seek morality (when healthy) so a bit of thought is put into everything, and at first glance almost everything leftist sounds great, so they latch on. Thank God I went to occupy wall street. I could be some failure attention-whoring SJW nu-male today if I hadn't, but luckily I did go, and I was already fairly strongly left but not so much as to remove all critical thought. So when I went to occupy and saw people on drugs, homeless people trying to use it as a free food gibs opportunity, and then the absurd constant power-tripping during every 'assembly', I realized something was off. So I started doing research and really digging to verify my beliefs, and here I am.

I'm a millionaire and went dressed as a loser. Dummy. Snooze u lose hah

It turned out to be the most productive venue for running counterintelligence operations.

Oh, by the way, I had a guy who went to occupy for a while. It didn't take long to infiltrate the command and control structure after he picked up a few clues -- they always fall for using metaphors that give away where to look.

But he didn't really want to go any deeper after he started to see how shallow it was.

i live in a shed, but i'm just here for the meme wars

when you guys start getting all political i struggle to follow

I work on Wall Street and I'm apart of a Marine reserve unit. I earn more than fair salary for what I do, but I'm here because I don't want to see my race be replaced and I want to preserve tradition.

>How successful is Sup Forums?
You're about as likely to come across a millionaire pretending to be poor as you are a poor person pretending to be a millionaire here. Bell curve for this place is full on upper middle class.

Depends what you consider to be "upper middle class." Going by the tax calculator threads, I'd put it at more like "middle middle class" but we all have our own conceptions of who the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01% or whatever else are and what counts as Joe Bag of Donuts.

I am a government administrator at the state level. I am happily married. I turn 30 soon. I’ve been on Sup Forums since 2006.

I think I am doing very well.

Attached: 6334CEB9-72A7-4DE0-9A64-9A2F34279C44.jpg (600x800, 91K)

I work a decent enough job, only work for 7 months a year and spend the rest travelling usually. Probably won't start a family at any given point due to the past with my fiancee. I'm only here because my country is turning to crap and apparently it isn't isolated in doing so, it's across the west entirely. I'm not as extreme as some here but I wouldn't say I'm exceptional.

>How successful is Sup Forums
If you mean me:
I make $200k a year, self employed, made my own business, 1488. Happy? Could be better, could be a lot worse, looking for a wife but it's pretty fucking hard.
If you mean this board:
We elected Trump and the kikes want to shut us down, we're doing great.

Attached: 1510263446390.jpg (740x946, 437K)

Because anyone with something to lose rather stay anonymous and be subversive

awww sheeeit, dat titcow f a m

I've been working at Wal-Mart for over 14 years, taking home only $19k and have no savings at nearly 40 years of age. Hopefully things will be better next life.

Attached: 15222972715291800496734.jpg (3264x1836, 1.41M)

I mean you.

thanks

>believing what anyone says on a hyper autistic anonymous image board.

I'm more inclined to believe everyone on this site is in their late teens to mid twenties who are just shitposting white nationalist rhetoric for (You)'s. I'd imagine their more likely NEETS as well who have nothing better to do with their time.
I mean there's only a certain amount of times I can read the word "nigger" and "ethnostate" before I start getting board.

Not only that this board can be very stagnant despite its popularity, until it embraces an even more fringe political viewpoint.

There's something really off about the first 10 posts in this thread.

what did you do before walmart?

nigger

>it seemed like it would be too easy and he likes a challenge so he just stopped

Sup Forums is 90% retarded kids that grew up thinking the nazi larping was real.

i love the at&t girl

Nah, he just wasn't into the whole scene once he started working into the control structure. I was down to coach him through it, but he had his fill of seeing what it was about and decided to go back to real life.

Be homeless and worked fast food for five or so years.

The catch is that most men are losers. That's why insulting men as being losers is the go to insult because it's mostly true. Look around you, the default is some short fat bald guy. You think that guy gets pussy besides his nagging fat wife? Do you think he was ever a Chad?

Attached: 1522102700653.jpg (412x473, 294K)

Well there's no such thing as the alt-right or Sup Forums meetups, and you said you're doing fine, so wtf are you worried about? People come here because it's the only website on the internet where speech is actually free, and they're sick of marxist bullshit.

i work at a fast food coffee place, get yelled at by costumers all the time and cant afford anything.
>the good life

>pol meetups
HWNDU wasn't a "Sup Forums meetup" it was a bunch of random memeing faggots from one of the most mixed places in the US.

You should be yelled at, you fucking Jew.

I have an I.T. company that I'm just starting to get off of the ground. Doing OK. Come to Sup Forums bc I get banned everywhere else for speaking my mind. I'm an oldfag and divorced and alone. It's nice to hang out somewhere where I can legit call someone a fucking piece of shit faggot just like the good old days.

Attached: aitf.jpg (1920x1080, 689K)

not happy in my life, 50/hr, i have what i need, i am self employed, i am not happy in life because of the planet i live on not my work. i'm unhappy because this isn't world i wish to live on. i do not like the state of the world and i wish to change it in any small way i can even if it's by shitposting on a svalbardean seal pelt trading forum.

>mfw

Attached: MOLOCH PUNCH.gif (1478x1108, 749K)

I Am not a loser. I have fabulous health care, great retirement, own a home and cars. Have a family (4kids) all are in organized sports outside of school. Income is 6 figures. And I’m a millennial that never got a degree. Hope that helps OP.

Ahh well I’m here because I was researching the Berkeley riots last year. I felt things are going in a bad direction and shit posting doesn’t seem like the worst way to counter it.

I'm somewhat successful. I'm a software engineer in Seattle. I own my home and my car and I'm married. I have almost $500k saved up. But I'm also 33 years old, so I have a head start on most of you guys.

30. Have master's degree, work in field, love my job. About to start work on a second master's to advance and make more money. Currently make about $47k/year. After second master's will jump to $80-120k.

Have money saved up to pay for the master's, but I rent a house. I'm paying off a car and I have student loan debt. Both will be paid off in a few more years. I own lots of guns; those are my best material assets.

Have a girlfriend of 3 years, but I dunno if I'll marry her. Marriage seems like a bad deal and I've had shit relationships all my life. This one is... Ok.

Overall I'm a very happy person and I'm working on self-improvement. I have some minor health issues due to being overweight that I'm working on, but nothing serious.

So... Moderately successful?