Fate

Is it normal for step-mothers to have so many pictures of their step-sons?

Does she want me to dick him?

While she watches?

When she wants the bone of his sword yes it is.

I thought she hated Shiro?

I wish I had a step-son so that I could keep many pictures of him.

Kyoani Shirou and Saber are looking good.

>2017
>Not being Shirousexual

You can hate and want to fuck them at the same time.

Does Shirou have red pubes?

Irisviel doesn't give a fuck about anyone but Kerry, she even falls in love at first sight with a Kerry who wants to murder her and her soul stalks one who never met her obsessively.

Is this the same retarded idea Taiga gives a shit about Shirou romantically when is confirmed she's hung up over Kiritsugu?

Probably not. Kiritsugu would want to preserve his innocent so he probably shaves Shirou to make him look like a child.

Was Kerry the Shirou of his generation?

Assuming she doesn't hate said step son, yes. Plus, Shirou being an adopted disaster kid probably helps a lot in that.

>literally a red headed stepchild

>Step child
she never married kerry right?

Reminder that Iri can't express true emotions.

something something common law

Kerry was fighting as a representative of the Einzbern, even if he didn't take her last name it is fair to assume he married into the family.

Why would she hate Shirou?

That is young Tokiyomi though, when he was rebellious punk with dyed hair.

Just like a normal woman.

Life partners

In what timeline are you thinking of?

Stepmoms are NBR so it's OK to sex them without having to worry about inbreeding

Iri should have experimented with Saber.

user, you're in a Prisma thread. Let your canon inhibitions go away for a bit and just have fun.

*bless you*

>son has a bunch of wealthy girls and boys wanting his D.
>sell them pics of said son and earn some money for that world trip you're doing with your husband.

Smart move Iri, smart move.

Actually, Nasu said Taiga is the strongest heroine.

Lurk more.

>That feel when I haven't watched the second season of Fate Zero so I don't even know if these two ever met
It has been in my backlog forever and has fallen even further back when I realized everything in this franchise from now on will be tied to that mobilegarbage cashgrab I'll never play.

Does Iri gib Shirou milkies?

You are now aware Iri should be around 13 years old while having a stepson older than her.

I mean, that's basically exactly the reason she has them. Well, less "Sale Goods" and more "Coercion Material", but still, same basic point.