I have made reasonable attempts to mitigate my damages and in the course of mitigating damages I have incurred expenses

>I have made reasonable attempts to mitigate my damages and in the course of mitigating damages I have incurred expenses

Attached: 12om.jpg (267x200, 41K)

yeah.............no

cut your losses at 11%

a stitch in time only saves nine.

I'm here fitz, ask your question before I go away again.

I don't have any eyes

tell me what I should know. Can't think of any questions. Well I have one question.

What am I worth to you? Are where is all this going?

You obviously have mistaken that for a disability

You determine your own worth, but you knew that. The question you should be asking is what value are you to me right now.

All this is going to end, its up to us to give it meaning.

are you drunk?

Attached: shar.png (214x214, 69K)

Are you drunk?

Not OP but SERIOUSLY not drunk enough.

I am enjoying this, I will still a little longer.

>this thread

Attached: shit_hawk_down.jpg (359x473, 34K)

Will you be back?

This thread is shit for pol but very rarely does someone string the right words together to bring me out.

Might as well ask while you have me.

Your expenses will be comped in the final reckoning

Attached: 2D601877-E5A8-4415-806B-E533575BE1E3.jpg (1024x1200, 328K)

Here? I'm never really gone, just nobody ask for me.

Is this whole thread just people quoting 12 oz mouse? Because I never really experienced that show properly. Does it really take weed?

No, half of this thread is me talking to nobody.

12 oz mouse was so bad and disjointed that really it was an awesome masterpiece if you are creative enough to read/write between the lines.

Will the cycle end before I am 30? I am 25 now.

gotta job for ya

what are the dreams about

Your personal cycle loops every 7 years. You can plan for the good times and take advantage.

The cycle only stops when you are dead, thus the cycle of life.

Walk to the bar with me? I need a drink.

Ah, Dreams are your god-self testing your waking-self. Stop wake walking your dreams and learn to push things to your limits.

That's not the answer I was looking for. You're not who I thought you were. You are utterly useless to me.

I answered the question you gave me, misdirect your questions away from here then!

For the record i still value all of this.

In fact, I love you all.

Please see and understand these ideas and systems of thought you build your life around are fragile.

Most of us, when we feel we are backed in a corner, have nothing left or nothing for us in this life. Really what we have done is got stuck in a system of thought. We are all in our individual shitty situations because of the way we choose to look at the situation. This in turns limits our obvious choses to eat shit and/or die.

My fellow user, i am here to say you need to free yourself from yourself. You are the key to the box that is all the problems in your life and all you need to do is realize that the walls in front of most of us are just stupid ideas we grew into thinking due to life just being shitty.

This is the final answer I can give to you, the silent majority, My truest brother.

I shall now return to silence. Go make babies.

that would make sense if it weren't the dumbest thing i've ever read. Circumstance dictates %90 + of our lives. nature is brutal and the reality is that we have very little control over things

Attached: yy.png (1920x1200, 45K)

would you bow down doe

If I was smart I'd be dumb. If I had any ambition I'd just give up

why

because "the more you know, the less you understand. The Master arrives without leaving, sees the light without looking. achieves without doing a thing"

sounds like sth a person who spends his life seating inside a religious building would say

SLIDE THREAD. SAGE.
SHILLS LIKE OP ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS: AND THIS: --
>To all shills:
Shill, try to resist having a break down after you start to realise that you're going to get RICOed for having your personal payroll data connected to a company that is connected to sedition and human trafficking.

Can you imagine yourself rotting away in prison while getting raped in your ass and mouth every day until you commit suicide?

Attached: Lauren_S_Hillary_Human_Traffic.png (563x3600, 1.17M)

>hey faggots stop having fun, come be weaponized in my thread

I like you

A crow wipes its beak on a diamond once every million years. After some number of wipes the beaks has turned to powder. The quantity of time that has elapsed is negligible compared to the amount of universes which exist. The age of god is orders of magnitudes greater

*diamond has turned to powder

too dehumanized for my taste

Do you choose to look at 90% of your life out of your control? Because whats what it sounds like your saying.

>I don't choose my genetics
>I don't choose how my parents raise me
>I don't choose where I'm raised
>I don't choose what other people do, either near me or away from me
>I don't choose my instinctual response to the environment
>By extension I don't choose most of the emotions I feel
>I didn't choose where I was born
> I can't control most circumstances apart from
those I direct with my logical faculties. These are extremely limited and mostly influenced by the things that are outside of my control

>im an internal dialogue trapped in a human body

>things that you can control:
>your attitude
>your beliefs
>your feelings
>your defeatism
>or lack of

Those things are dictated by your genetics, life history, environment, etc. You do have control but it's very limited. Also something you do one day tends to subtly fragment and compound into something so much larger later on. This is also something hard to liberate yourself from. Again you do have control but it takes nearly inhuman mental power to liberate yourself from all the life forces that direct you. I guess that's the point of religion

Is this how you feel personally? You need to really see

You are exactly what im talking about.

but all those things are you too, you only resent them cause you have had a foreign parasitic discourse implanted into your head

We're riding a wave that will never break

Attached: surfmaus.jpg (480x360, 9K)

I don't have any eyes

Attached: Rectangular_businessman.png (237x212, 50K)

AHHHH I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THAT>

I was goina say i live in a bank too :(

It's not how I feel. It's scientific fact. I.e I've observed it with my five senses before verifying it deductively

I see it all.

Attached: square280_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Then tell me is your life as horrible as what you describe? Have all these factors been a detriment in your life?

You paint such a bleak picture on something that can be really quite amazing when you don't have anything to loose.

Attached: 354A2062-2741-4CB2-8B74-3915977CF77F.jpg (496x281, 117K)

A girl I knew was walking down a sunny sidewalk one day excited to start her first day of university. She never made it to school cuz some asshole looking at his phone momentarily swerved off the road and drove right into her. Yeah...if she knew that he'd be driving down the road, and that he was going to get distracted by his phone and swerve off the road, then she'd be able to save herself. How many bits of information are we unaware of which may enhance our chances of survival? How do we become aware of things? We perceive things with our five senses, then we use those senses to deduce/induce other things that are harder to directly observe. But we can't control whether or not we come across perceptions which may lead to deduction/induction and then ultimately to awareness.

Fuck I loved this show so much.
What even is this thread

Attached: 9CE21B14-FCA9-4816-9616-A531F3E35052.jpg (1280x720, 558K)

So your telling me out of the 90% of your life that you can't control is the 10% girl you knew that got hit by a car?

Listen, What do you do the day after the girl gets hit by the car? and the days there after? see my point? life goes on, you have too or are you still all broken up daily about this girl that you "knew"

No. What I'm saying is that through man's hubris we believe we're greater than nature which is a laughable delusion. If you accept this and "just let go" you'll be so much happier.

This thread is is is is is this thread, a thread about one anons quest to point out as fact that life is almost entirely out of anyones control and there is no point in trying to change because its to hard

Oh,and i am the white knight of positive thinking

Hugs

I am not saying man is greater then nature. I am saying men create walls in his mind where there are none!

greatest fish aesthetics

Attached: download (15).jpg (400x300, 41K)

He's an archerist, mouse. An archerist.

Attached: Pronto.jpg (500x400, 11K)

>illegal immigrant crossing mexican border

Attached: download (16).jpg (320x239, 18K)

The only good thing about 120z mouse was the theme song.
That was it.

That whole era of adult swim was low effort trash.
Squidbillies, that weird bald chinese guy talking about hotdogs, tim and eric, assy mcgie or w.e

not that I even watch Tv anymore of even know of the night time lineup.
ATHF was bearable at least.

Harvey birdman & Venture bros was comfy though. (brock /ourguy/)
Maybe some Space ghost C2C

Forgot Sealab 2020

you're a retarded drone

this thread was made by bots

stop