I just realized that I love Tomoko so much because she's so much like my sister

I just realized that I love Tomoko so much because she's so much like my sister.
>tfw you love Kuroko more than your own sister when she's essentially her embodment

Elaborate.

My sister is too much like Tomoko, and I'm so slow in noticing it. She's essentially her(sans yuri harem) and it took me SO many years to realize it. My sister is not __annoying__, shes actually adorable.

It's weird realizing your own brood is actually a walking-talking embodiment fo a meme.

Give me her phone number

Give me her phone number, also.

Then stop being a fag and dick her already.

I stopped reading the Watamote manga because Tomoko is basically a normie now.

She has become the one thing she hated the most.

She always wanted to be a normie. also she has like 2 friends, the others are acquaitances

Pics or it's a lie

go pat your sisters head, good luck and stay safe

I'm going to FUCK your sister.

P H O E N I X
H
O
E
N
I
X

can i get her contact?

>tfw you find out your imouto is actually adopted

I just realized that Nemo is basically me. Socializing with everyone for the sake of socializing, always worried of how others see me, and have hidden interests that I hide from everyone because I'm afraid it would make me look like an autist.

Has she asked to see your dick yet?

For real though, give me her digits. I'll make her a happy comfy NEET.

You know what to do

From chapter fucking one her whole goal was to make friends, you retard.

My sister is basically the girl from incredibles pre-confidence boost.

>mfw I don't have a sister

IF I DON'T HAVE ONE NOBODY WILL

>normie
Not only are you a retarded /r9k/ bot, but you're also too dumb to understand the main character of a gag manga. Just do everyone a service and piss off back to

I want to NTR anons sister by stealing away user!

must be rough.

>I love Tomoko so much because she's so much like my sister.
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

>Kuroko

Your sister is a phantom fifth guy in a basketball team?

Kyoani saber and Shirou are looking good~

wow those parents are awful people

I bet you'd be pretty butthurt if you had a retard kid who did that who you were going to have to support for the rest of her life. Brother should just take her in though, that's what I would do.

No, she's a lesbian esper.

>girl has severe mental problems probably due to shitty parenting
>better throw her out!

bet those parents are boomers who think throwing money at things solves all their problems

Could have just stuck her in an asylum. Just shop around for one with decent facilities.

please never have kids if you're gonna do something like that

Next time she's playing her DS, bury your face in her ass and take a big sniff.

They're pretty nice where I live and the girl probably just wants a room to play legos in.

In America all of those sorts of places are exactly as awful as you think they are. Speaking from experience.

I love DFC, but this gif has always been unsettling to me.

So what did the other anons end up suggesting to him?

probably to fuck her or something. This board is full of sister fuckers.

kuroko is more like a skelly rather than a dfc

maybe thats why.

What are they saying?

and a few motherfuckers if you want to know the truth

I was in that thread, it's from /adv/ not this board. There are less sister fuckers there.

Well, this is an american imageboard

From what board is that?

I think I fucked your sister

I think I fucked user

I don’t believe you have a sister. Enjoy your mangos.

Satan has spoken OP, sorry for your loss

>Satan
Uneducated pleb. The number of the beast is 616, not 666.

>Can't figure out what's wrong with her
That is so obviously Autism that it's not even funny. Those parents should have lodged a complaint with the state medical board for incompetence.

I'd kick her ass just like Tomoki does

>calling Iron Maiden liars
you shitposted in the wrong neighborhood motherfucker, let's go

Sounds hot

F U C K
H E R
E Y E B A G S
W I T H
Y O U R
P E N I S

Is that from satsuki imonet or someone else?

stop blogposting, stupid fictional characters lover

Same here, that's why I hate her and try to make her life worse because tomoko is a shit.

funny

My Japanese has improved to the point I can almost read this. Almost.

出来ない

>being this new
enjoy your stay

That's what it was meant to do. Anyway, ideal female shape is (pic related) dfc + wide hips and no stomach fat
dfc= she hasn't been knocked up, thus her breasts are still small (the firstborn of any female is the strongest and has the highest chance of survival)
wide hips= easy childbirth so your offspring doesn't die during labor/anti trap feature (traps can get boob jobs, but as a norm, having actual female hips is harder for them to attain, if not impossible)
no stomach fat= cant hide pregnancy from another dude (anti-cucking insurance)

If you're attracted to this body type, you're an honest to goodness full red blooded male

Are they ever going to update this thing past Ch.125? Yen Press picked up the license for this manga and now I can't find it being updated anywhere. Shit sucks man.

Can I just be into it without the whole broscience bullshit?

It's best to understand why you're attracted to certain things, to avoid falling off the rails by mistake due to misinformation later on, or when your mind is too busy dealing with other problems. You don't want to be "that guy" who wakes up the next day with a hangover while on vacation to Bangkok, and you're laying in bed next to a trap

did you also know that bitches synchronize their periods when they hang out in groups, to maximize their chances of getting knocked up first by the same alpha male they all know? it's not just broscience. This is shit you should always be aware of, at least in the back of your mind

>bitches synchronize their periods

Now this is broscience at its finest.

How does that help me in watching anime?

Google world three you absolute dumbass.

>Mako: I have your friend's phone number, I can call her...
>Ucchi: OKAY
>Mako. Uh-huh, leave it to me.

Greetings exchanged between the groups.

and then Ucchi is removed from the manga.

Thanks faggot. I forget they do translations on this manga.