Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou

What's with the absurdism in this show?
Last couple episodes seem to have been seemingly referencing Camus, like "maybe she became friends with despair" and "life's just an endless climb upwards".

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/mrwyxf.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/wdbyfm.mp3
files.catbox.moe/rx648z.webm
tuukkavirtaperko.net/comic/1/0013.jpg
cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-252803
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It fits the setting and it's nice juxtaposition with cute girls saying it. Also, why couldn't you post this on the other 2 threads that are already made.

>it's either trans shit, dabbing, wide memes or pretentious pseudo intellectual bullshit
This fanbase is fucking cancer

Yuuri is beautiful.

what do you like?

Yeah, she really is.
1.She probably smells good
2.She is brave and selfless
3.Her attitude keeps spirits up
4.Her body is wonderfully proportioned
5.She has pretty eyes
6.Scientifically proven high adaptability
7.She gives off a sense of warmth and softness
8.She is smart.
9.She is beautiful.

Ah, found the falseflagging shitposter who made and spammed dabs on the previous thread.

Must suck being this pathetic.

dab memeshit thread died

the dabbing is great, fuck off

cow tits blonde aryan goddes that only cares about food.

Reminder Tkmiz voiced the talking cat

Considering I had an existential crisis this month, I probably dropped this at the right time.

>It fits the setting and it's nice juxtaposition with cute girls saying it.

So it's just like us Sup Forumsnons, then. Cute girls saying absurd and nihlistic things.

It's better to face your fears than to avoid them, user. Face them by watching cartoons.

f a s t e r

Exactly.

It's not Chito's rifle, it's Yuuri's.

Absurdism is gay as fuck (and for pseuds), but I just wanted to know why it keeps popping up in the show like this.

Her hair tastes good.

Because it's the end of the fucking world. It's literally one of the if not the most absurd thing any of us could realistically experience. Imagine, all of society, all laws, rules, and hierarchies, gone. Of course it's going to be pretty fucking absurd.

Got it, making a note to change it right now.

You need to have an high IQ to fully understand the fanbase

You forget this
*BBBUUUUUUUUURRRRPPPP *

Yeah but that only works for my vague irrational fears like existential dread and the fear of being forgotten. What do I do about my my more realistic fears like the fear of failing to succeed at life, never finding love, disappointing my parents, and snakes slithering up my pipes and biting my ass while I'm on the toilet?

>fear of failing to succeed at life, never finding love, disappointing my parents,
user, I don't know what to say.

Stop immediately

SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING

Why can't you just be okay with helplessness without referencing some fag? Isn't that just how life works?

How do I get the OST? This is so hard to find. I just really like the intro and credits but I want to know if Kenichiro Suenohiro is a god with the rest of the tracks.

So, who wants to place your bets on which one of them is going to die in the finale?

OP: my.mixtape.moe/mrwyxf.mp3
ED: my.mixtape.moe/wdbyfm.mp3

I'm going to marry Yuuri!

>OP
You're only half of a dick.

I dropped it at first episode when they 2 main characters spent time playing on a planes rotor and and did other inane shit.
Even in the ED the blonde throws a snowball and laughs like a mental patient about it. Its absurd, truly absurd. I dont know what to expect from them. Maybe in the next scene they're going to torture some small animals, it'd make as much sense as anything else they're done up to that point.

They did eat a fish.

That's the point, bucko. The world they're in is completely unpredictable. Society is over and gone, there are no rules for what's going to happen next.

Another settlement needs your help across the map if you're looking for something that serious.

Not him but here have it:
files.catbox.moe/rx648z.webm

I'm suddenly reminded of all those greentext stories from /k/ about their experiences with MREs.

The mangaka has depression and uses the series to deal with it

Dude buy some MREs and laxant and fiber if you want to try it yourself.
Chili and Macaroni for something tasty.
Beef taco is good too.
Avoid vegetarian menus.

Sweet. The best stories always come out of authors with crippling depression.

the entire show is basically inane in a way, though for me oddly comfy.

its a show about two girls simply living in a world where they are lucky to see another living being once a month, if not in half a year. the biggest danger they fade is running out of food, water, or gasoline. in such a scenario, you would be surprised how much small things like throwing a snowball can do to give you something to do, or how little you care about if climbing on a propeller is a good idea or not, only that your bored and you want to do it so why the hell not.

its not a hard show to understand.

The mug has arrived!

Im expecting people with depression to make cartoons like tuukkavirtaperko.net/comic/1/0013.jpg rather than just draw cute girls do insane things.

This show makes me want to fuck off into the wilderness with nothing but a backpack an a gun and see how long I can keep going for.

cyoot

Where to get?

>Saving thumbnails
How dare you disgrace Watashi.

is that a mug for infants or are you a titan

Stop it you retard.

I realized my retardation the second after uploading gomen

>Long fingernails
You're gay arent you.

All is forgiven

I've had MREs and found the contents to be adequately palatable. Fortunately, however, I did NOT have to live on them exclusively for any duration that would've resulted in an impacted bowel.

>Size: H7.5 x dia. 7.5cm
Its a small mug.

We really need to start making krad repros.

Wait, did she say "I am god" or "I am A god"? The implication of "a god" seems a little different. Anyone who speaks runes want to help me out?

cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-252803
It's already sold out though.
Average mug size
It's not that long. I normally let my fingernail grow at this length and then cut them down.

>神です
I would say a better translation would be "I'm god" instead of "I'm a god."

>reproduction
>of nazi space magic mechano-wizardry
Considering how well the repro STG-44s are doing I don't think that's a good idea. We might end up with two snowmobiles tied together with half a dirtbike welded on the front.

Thanks, m88.

>Considering how well the repro STG-44s are doing

?

Due to the Japanese coming from a polytheistic culture, and whether a word is plural or not based on context (outside of pluralizing suffixes like たち), I would translate that as "a god".
プロ翻訳家じゃないけ

けど*

Its utterly unbelievable scenario.
You say theres scarcity of resources but they waste ammo, waste energy playing around, no one scavenged the food packages that have been there for god knows how long.
Why would anyone let their mentally retarded teen girl go out on her own? If someones to scavenge it'd be adults.

Not him but its not going well.

Why wouldn't they? The world is over, it's done, it's never coming back, literally nothing matters. Might as well fuck around and have some fun before you die.

Only that city and Mars city are confirmed gone.

To be fair the ammo thing could be justified as shooting practice. I agree that it's retarded to waste energy fucking around but it's two young girls so it's not inconceivable for them to do that. Maybe people there died off before finding them?

before finding the rations I mean

>wasting ammo
There's pretty much nothing left to shoot, user.

Ammos not the issue. there no one around to shoot, so that is plentiful. they literally only need to keep a box or two around and with the size of the population they would only possibly need a single shot at an assailant a year, if that.

though gunpowder makes a good fire starter so in that regard they should probably be using it much more often.

as for scavenging, again, the populations inexplicably so small and scattered that it might very well be a case of there not being enough people to even use all of it up. they are also the only ones with a functioning vehicle, a result of their grandpa sending them away from, with what little info is given, was probably one of the last "large" settlements going to shit and becoming a warzone, and thus a terrible place to have kids around if you want them to live. now why their grandpa didn't go with them i can only assume it to be age, resources, and space on the vehicle.

i will say there is plenty of questions to be asked about just where humanity went. no bodies? sure, those decompose, or get eaten by other humans, but why it seems more like everyone just up and vanished revelations style i beyond me ill admit, as both times we have seen signs of battle(and conversely the only real signs of large scale human activity in the wasteland) it seems like they just fought then both retreated seems odd.

but for better or worse, it think its a result of the show not trying to focus on those aspects of the world or a story about the mysteries of said world, so it probably wont get answered as its not supposed to matter that much.

It's like the City from Blame!. It's being maintained by the ruins of a civilization so ludicrously advanced that all these convenient resources are just the afterglow of that civilization. It's why there's gas for their vehicle and bullets everywhere. Like when they ask "how screws do you think there in this city?" when they find one on the ground.

A little while back a startup compay called Hill and Mac gunworks said it was going to make semi auto only repros of the stg44. Everyone creamed their pants on got on the hype train. A bunch of people preorded guns right then and their. Fast forward 2 and people weren't happy. There were numerous delays, lots of misinformation, some of the internal features and cosmetic designs had be changed to cut costs (and so the ATF wouldn't shoot everyone's dogs), and the QC seemed to be really spotty. They've pulled their shit together somewhat since then but the whole situation left a sour taste in everyone's mouths.

That looks fun as fuck.
Definitely on my list of things to buy if I somehow end up rich.

COSPA mugs are retarded-small. I bought a Gundam Chimera Corps one and the entire thing fits in my hamfist.

They're more for decoration than practical drinking, unless you happen to drink exclusively shots of espresso. Any other liquid would be gone in two gulps because of the itty-bitty volume.

Surprisingly they're not that expensive (all things considered) period ones are like 150,000 dollars, which is well within lower end luxury car range. You can also get repro kits for like 17,000 dollars but you have to assemble it yourself.

Yeah but what are the chances that they're going to come across more 7.7 jap in destroyed future NotTokyo?

If you don't mind not having something "authentic", you could skip finding an actual kettenkrad and just find an ATV or other sport vehicle and have it converted into a half-track.
It'd probably be a lot more efficient, technology- and logistics-wise in terms of parts/upkeep, if not possibly cheaper.

They came across an entire box in the second half of episode two, at least. If they find another "weapon graveyard" they're more than likely to scrounge up more. Whatever civilization was left before the potatoes got there went full-retard war industry to the point that food was more difficult to apparently get than weaponry.

What the fuck are they going to need it for?
Everything's already dead.

>the second half of episode two
Episode one, my mistake, I suck cocks.

The type 83 is chambered in 6.5×50

>trans shit
Wuh-why? I just watched the first episode, is one of them a dude?

Then why continue to carry around a rifle at all?

It's for the last two bullets.

Chito didn't wanna take off her underwear to swim for a reason.

Yuu uses it as a pasttime to stay (mostly) sane. We know that there's some sort of marauding military force that the girls had to flee and a gun would be a fair last-defense item. In episode 2 it allowed them to break open that hot water pipe.

It's just plain useful, user. It's better to have it than to not have it, particularly when it's so portable.

you ever shot a gun?
theres a reason people shoot them as a hobby, and its not like there much else for them to do in their free time.

also as shown, it can still be a useful tool, like when they shot the pipe to get hot water, or they played 'hit the drivers helmet' and almost drove off a ledge. plenty of uses, both for games and practicality.

Everything in this world is copied from old designs. The kettenkrad isn't one from WW2 it was made (relatively) recently. So it wouldn't be crazy to assume that 7.7 (6.5 as that other user said) was still made up until the suicide of the human race.

Nuh-no. Ignore shitposters.

>the stock is resin instead of wood
Nice touch, also
>they have yet to notice the data lurking in it's deepest layers

>yfw when it's full of Yuuri nudes that she thought she deleted

>anything in 6.5 jap
>a BOLT ACTION in 6.5 jap
>a fair last defense weapon
I'd rather have a rock, tbqhfampi

>can't use a bolt action effectively
I'd spare your life.
I'd use you as my sex slave.

You prolly have a cute bp

No but the author is girl (male).

Nigga, you're as retarded as WWII Japanese command. It's 6.5x50 in ostensibly a modernized loading with good powders, which not only is a fucking huge cartridge for taking down a human, tends to have an excellent ballistic coefficient for the caliber.
As well, in a post-apocalyptic nightmare world, a bolt action is the most reliable and lightest configuration the potatoes can hope for.
Don't be dumber than Yuu, and learn about what the fuck you're talking about.