Do white women secretly desire sex with black men

Help

Attached: wyrhbkhqftybtm157zqm.png (800x399, 496K)

Somali cop got charged with murder

Yes. Empirical evidence supports it too.

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (800x1086, 150K)

It's no secret timmy

Attached: IMG_1022.jpg (1000x1040, 123K)

white femanon here, no i do not

Not exactly a secret my friend.

I see interracial couples everywhere, primarily white female/black male.

>femanon
right

Was surprised meself they charged him
learn to news

That's what (((they))) want you to think

Some just crave the BBC

No sweetie, not at all. I have only ever seen one handsome black guy. Of course, the fact that he dressed smart and hated rap was a huge factor although he was very short but very cute. We mostly desire strong testosterone filled white men, or pretty white men. Mediterranean men (Italian, Spanish, Greek etc) are also extremely desirable but most like to sleep around so they’re not marriage material, only for dirty flings, one night stands and fantasing with a dildo.
Then it’s Arabs who are filthy, total undesirables who’s only way of acquiring fornication is rape.
Lastly, a black man.

Yes just go to Sweden and you will see.

Beats me why they would want black men...

Attached: CowAss.webm (1280x720, 694K)

That's what the jews want everyone to believe, including the roasties, yes.

Attached: media_jew.jpg (1886x900, 632K)

>secretly

OFc they do are you serious? You all act like you havent jerked it to some fucked up pronz. You really dont think the thought crosses their mind? You really think they live in a world of variety and never even entertain themselves with the idea of being full and dominated by a bbc bull? Have you been living on the same planet as I have? Have you seen these women? It would take you but minute to find videos of girls fucking animals. Don't kid yourself.

Shill/Subtle cuckold thread. Take this garbage back to /gif/., SAGE

SLIDE THREAD. SAGE.
SHILLS LIKE OP ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS: AND THIS: --
>To all shills:
Shill, try to resist having a break down after you start to realise that you're going to get RICOed for having your personal payroll data connected to a company that is connected to sedition and human trafficking.

Can you imagine yourself rotting away in prison while getting raped in your ass and mouth every day until you commit suicide?

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Kasky3.png (1122x1222, 1.11M)

Yeah plenty secretly do, including "nationalist" sluts who would never tell you. It's almost always girls who were taught not to date blacks by skinnyfat Reaganist fathers who get into that lifestyle. All the white qts who get into me are liberals

Attached: image.png (960x720, 755K)

sage this slide faggot shit for the millionth time

>she's into asians

Attached: 1510196339096.png (422x509, 319K)

yup

Attached: 1520521541469.jpg (1024x759, 128K)

lol bump to piss off sage fags