How fat is too fat?

Attached: file.png (617x421, 651K)

Once you cross the line between "Big guy 4u" and "fast food reviewer"

Attached: illust_67950997_20180327_182555.png (834x1008, 288K)

When they give you a mint and you explode.

There are two options. :
> A. When the person in question is visibly fat at all whilst clothed.
Or
> B. When the person in question is between 10-15kg (or more) above their suggested healthy weight.

If the person is a gym junkie and is naturally heavier due to muscle mass, Rule A. Applies. Do they look fat? No? They're fine.

Even if it's wafer thin?

nice.

When you start to waddle.

SLIDE THREAD. SAGE.
SHILLS LIKE OP ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS: --
>To all shills:
Shill, try to resist having a break down after you start to realise that you're going to get RICOed for having your personal payroll data connected to a company that is connected to sedition and human trafficking.

Can you imagine yourself rotting away in prison while getting raped in your ass and mouth every day until you commit suicide?

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Pedos.png (1044x944, 1.23M)

When you wear sweat pants to work and take the lases out of your shoes and make them slip ons

Attached: 7f7.png (1200x906, 1.15M)

when you wear your pants over your gut

People actually have to do this?

When you can't breath when you bend over to tie your shoes..

Attached: dunlop.png (941x734, 428K)

when it starts affecting people around you.
the few times ive had to fly ive literally always been sat next to the fattest slobiest sweaty fucking blob on the entire plane. the human waste shouldve been required to buy the entire row

Both look fucking ridiculous. Just lose the fat.
Americans are now going around spreading information on how to wear pants while fat. Do you have any idea how insane this looks?

This is pretty accurate. Everything to the right of green is too fat.
How fat is too fat is the one question the (((experts))) have actually figured out. There is no debate about it. If a doctor can tell you that you are overweight, you're too fat.

Attached: ideal-weight-imperial-uk-men.jpg (930x650, 175K)

Meant to post this one, but that one works too

Attached: table-of-the-ideal-weight-according-to-age-height-and-body-type (1).jpg (701x369, 83K)

When you unlearn the skill "Jump"

Attached: 86579408.png (528x344, 30K)

>absolute unit
How can i use this phrase in every day situations?

wasn't fat enough to stop him from raping children

he's a big guy

over 150 pounds

If a man goes beyond 16%, he's fat. If a woman goes beyond 20%, she's fat.

Attached: Body-Fat-Percent.png (750x450, 548K)

>tfw never been below 30% fat in my whole life since a child

>tfw I'm 195cm so chicks think I'm a beast and fuck me anyway

Ambivalent feel

How heavy is that user?

>fast food reviewer

Attached: joey.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Depending on height and muscle mass, I would say around 200 if visible muscle is good.

Attached: Beaver on Emasculation.png (1800x1259, 795K)

Image related is borderline for women. But she's Asian so she can pull it off much better than white bitches.

Attached: thick.png (1053x1145, 1.86M)

Attached: Feminism.png (1500x3719, 595K)

Anyone fatter 20 kg/45 lbs than he should be.

20% is what I'm at. My wife lusts after and slurps my dick just fine. She's a looker too.

Just to add, Body Mass Index doesn't mean shit if you lift weights. It has been invented over 100 years go before gym culture was so widespread.

By these numbers I would be obese at BMI of 30 (182 cm, 98 kg/ 215 lbs), with 6 years of lifting weights. If I dropped 10 lbs I would have visible abs.

Attached: 1522300704809.jpg (701x369, 173K)

I didn't say that if you went above that you'll be rendered unsexy or undate-able. If you're a good person and leave a lasting impression, a bit of a belly isn't a problem. Not to mention that some women do have a thing for a bit of a belly.

He passed that point several decades ago.

When you have a belly

dude you just gave me fucking flashbacks.

Anything more than 10% is fat and I'm around 16%. When there's an abundance of food you don't need excess fat. Stop eating. The only things you need are water and electrolytes.

>Fast food reviewer

What's the problem?

Attached: ReviewBrah.jpg (1072x714, 54K)