Parkland School BTFO

Can't make this shit up... And it's only in America

msn.com/en-us/news/us/crazed-girls-flood-parkland-school-shooter-nikolas-cruz-with-fan-mail/ar-AAveamr?ocid=iehp

Attached: AAve0dp.img.jpg (728x485, 37K)

I don't know shit about this accident, but every time, like clockwork, the shooters are swarmed by fangirls.
Can't blame them for having taste.

>Your eyes are beautiful and the freckles on your face make you so handsome." The girl goes on to describe herself as white with big, brown eyes. "I'm really skinny and have 34C sized breasts."
>A woman from Chicago enclosed nine suggestive photos, including a shot of cleavage, another in a skimpy bikini eating a Popsicle and a tight shot of her backside as she bent over. Another girl sent photos with Hello Kitty Snapchat filters.
>An 18-year-old from New York wrote: "No one else is dealing w/your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning, friend. I know you could use a good friend right now. Hang in there and keep your head up." The letter closes with hearts colored in pink ink.
>Not all of the letters are from women. One card with a cat on the front is from a New York man sporting a bushy, gray, mustache. He enclosed photos of himself behind the wheel of his white, 1992 Nissan convertible.

Attached: 1518210292838.jpg (801x638, 228K)

This just dawned on me and I could be totally wrong on this...but what if the whole "girls loving school shooters" phenomena is actually a kike trick to bait foreveralones into shooting up schools, which they can then use as justification for future laws and regulations?

Think about it. It just doesn't line up with female behavior:
-it's not popular among the rest of the herd
-they can't showcase their relationship with him in public
-school shooters aren't rich, nor are they attractive
-school shooters are not in "the group", females want the leader or at minumum, a member of "the group"

It really wouldn't be that hard to make a bunch of letters from "females" and then mail them to whatever prison dude is locked up in. If you had enough people doing it independently and all over the country it would be pretty much impossible to determine whether or not they are legitimate.

This.

Mind elaborating on the "the group" thing? I may be looking at this through tinted glasses, but I'm just seeing people respect a man who went and did what he set out to do. As cowardly an act this is, he did not stifle it.
In another world, this guy could pour that unstifable energy into something else, for the benefit of society.

>Women have never sexually idolized
>Serial Killers
>Serial Rapists
>Felons
>Cartels
>Narcos
>Men in power

Hello you're here forever.

How would that even work? There are basically only 3 outcomes of a school shooting for the shooter.

A. Die in the shooting
B. Get arrested
C. Escape and remain anonymous

If you die how do you get fangirl pussy?
If you are arrested how do you get fangirl pussy?
If you remain anonymous how do you get fangirl pussy?

Females have always been attracted to the most dangerous men. A dangerous man can destroy all other men. Being the sexual property of a dangerous man makes the woman come under his protection. Being with a dangerous man is the safest option. Of course this programmed behavior evloved in a time before guns. Even in the age of melee weapons a man had to be strong to make use of them. With guns the brains of women get confused by a shooter being dangerous even if he is otherwise a limp wristed faggot.

This is why i stay single @ 29
Ive fucked well over 90+ roasties
I consider all women roasties.
650+ matches on tin tin.
This is life.

>females are attracted to dangerous men
This is so true. My GF is very anti-gun. I recently bought an AR-15 since the florida shooting. Always wanted one, can finally afford one, and figure better now then never. When she found out she was pissed, but then a day later we had the best makeup sex we have had in a long time. And now she is curious about the gun. She admitted she trusts me with it but still thinks other people shouldn't have them.

>start a mass shooting
>other people shoot back
>chaos ensues
>somehow turns into civil war
>win civil war
>get all the free pussy
Clearly you're not thinking of the bigger pucture

Oh, they'll never get fangirl pussy. But they can get fangirl attention and validation. I think you underestimate what a premium these emotionally stunted loners put on such a thing.

>but still thinks other people shouldn't have them.
Of course. You being armed while everyone else is disarmed makes you even more dangerous and able to protect her. Doubt she is even conscious of why she feels this way.

I mean it's possible, but women really do love psychos.

This.

Women love to embrace paradoxes, contradictions, and mixed signals that confuse the male psyche(cause and effect logic).

women are just idiots driven by impulse. Theres no deeper plot to understand

This is not a USA only problem. This is women.

Women want me who will protect them or at the very least produce offspring that will protect them. They've evolved to enjoy rape and physical violence, only in modern times have they changed. Which is literally Jew propaganda. This is why women are nuts and never know what they want. Also why they act like children. They need a strong figure to guide them.

You can get married and full contact visiting in prison

already a thread up

Attached: unsavory cackle.jpg (468x306, 17K)

The school shooter is just as capable of protecting them after the shooting as he was before it. Yet before he was a loner, and no women wanted him. There's a reason for that.

Perhaps you are right and women want him (though I doubt it, realistically). Even if that were the case, they certainly wouldn't take the time to handwrite a letter and mail it to him. If they did actually take the time do it, they would post about doing it on faceberg.

most important point ...any fan mail coming after shooters dead is obvious false flag given that women don't care about dead object from which they can't attention

They have evolved to want to get fucked by the leader of the tribe. It's why women fuck their bosses. It's why women are attracted to you if you've got a spouse or good social status, as well. Same concept as the whole 80% of women fuck 20% of guys thing you've probably seen on here.

In another world society would have watched out for the benefit of this guy, in order to make sure he didn't get to the point he got to (assuming this actually happened). It's only fair society deals with the fallout when society fails to prevent the catastrophe.

It's a longer term thing. Think bigger picture. Lonely autist plans to shoot up a school because girls don;t give him attention. He sees an rticle online about how girls give school shooters attention. Do you think this makes him more or less likely to go through with his plan?

nope

B-But ALL the teenagers are hip and cool activists! R-right guise?

Sminem finally found love guys

even in jail this nigga getting more pussy then bosshogg

Exactly. You get it.

Hope that guy in your picture gets whats coming to him.

Girls have idolized edgy bad boys since the dawn of time.
My first gf told me during her embarrassing goth phase she sent fan mail to Charles Manson.
Too bad the shooter will probably never get to read them. Just imagine all the young teen girls writing fan mail fantasies about wanting your dick. I would whack off so hard in prison for the rest of my life

Attached: 27545098_417389318694899_9026830305148921615_n.png (657x960, 654K)

I never understood this about women. Makes me kind of sick honestly.

Girls think they can change people.

Oh look a bunch of roasties with borderline are going to stan a shooter just like every other pasty white fuck that pussied out and did an ultimate rage quit. They'll get a bunch of death threats, some will make youtube vids threatening to kill themselves, tumblr will make 1000+ posts about how stanning for shooters is wrong and then someone will actually kill themselves and become a meme and then everyone will forget.

Hybristophilia

Charles Manson is nothing like a school shooter. He had a literal harem of women who worshipped him

And now he's dead. Girl's gotta shlick it to a new hero.
Alot of the girls who idolize killers are kinda psycho themselves. Also tend to be disconnected from reality. Young teenage girls don't see their wageslave dad as the ideal male to date, the rebellious school shooter has the metaphorical B I G D I C K that they dream of riding. They usually grow out of this thinking when they get older but many don't. It's why I don't feel bad for Manson's cult "victims."

yo youngfag that happens all the time with crazy criminals... fuck if i could find out where pic related is i would flood her vagina

Attached: merlin_135533859_0f56f03e-e379-4552-b9ab-a2d72a610844-articleLarge.jpg (600x750, 67K)

Holy moly, I didn't realize he died!

Yeah, they probably are psycho and disconnected from reality, though that's the case for a large % of western women these days. I'm still not convinced women or even female teenagers feel any sort of sexual attraction towards pertty much any school shooter. Maybe they get off on the danger of assosciating with a "bad boy" , knowing he is locked up hundreds of miles away and the terms of their correspondence are entirely in her hands. Not to mention, he's majorly starved for female interaction, a reservoir she can tap into as necessary. But genuinely wanting to get fucked by him and bare his children? Nope.jpg