Is God our guy?

is God our guy?

Attached: nothing of value was lost.png (984x681, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZV_ijKaPN8
youtube.com/watch?v=66CP-pq7Cx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if it becomes daily news

Attached: illust_57382672_20180326_125642.jpg (800x800, 270K)

Gott strafe fags

ohhh noooooo

That's an absolute tragedy. Those kids didn't deserve to die due to the degeneracy of their state-enabled "parents".
RIP (to the kids).

>is God our guy?
definitely

Attached: numbers_31_17-18.gif (444x666, 169K)

Gott mit uns

Attached: BC905008-AF6A-425A-B346-74F0993345BB.jpg (1200x1200, 261K)

>Homosexuals should be able to adopt
>CPS called on parents
>Mentally unstable lesbian plunges family of 8 into the fucking pacific ocean

Really makes ya tink

so what are the chances these two jew dykes were diddling the kids.

Lots of odd details.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 11.56.58 PM.png (1054x740, 1.04M)

agreed. Sad as fuck. Those kids all looked like nice people.

>is God our guy?
Yes

>numbers_31_17-18
>Moses and Eleazar the priest accepted from them the gold—all the crafted articles. 52 All the gold from the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds that Moses and Eleazar presented as a gift to the Lord weighed 16,750 shekels.[a] 53 Each soldier had taken plunder for himself. 54 Moses and Eleazar the priest accepted the gold from the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds and brought it into the tent of meeting as a memorial for the Israelites before the Lord.
>GIB SHEKELS TO (((THE LORD)))

let me tell you what i think about this:

>degenerate lesbos
>women who can't drive
>can't get preggo traditionally or through insemination
>adopting colored children
>fucking on top of that shit 6 of em
>trying to raise them in a world you delude yourself to be white supremacist, patriarchal, misogynist one
>bernie supporters, in california, so you know they have additional white lib delusions of having a number of fucking gibmedats from the government
>cps visits, so you know they're weak and can't cope with all the shit they've brought onto themselves
>can't parent properly
>all those kids are merely status symbols for how progressive they are
>too bad they've been fed bullshit and the only fame they've gained was having one of their kids hug a cop
>probably thought they'd get a tv show out of it or something
>can't cope with their own failures as parents, can't cope with their delusions that somebody would either gun these kids down or unfairly discriminate against them, making them struggle in life, can't cope with a possibility of them being gunned down in schools, media and leftists scaring the shit out of them, causing hysteria and paranoia in every sphere of life
>decide to end it all as to not be a part of it (only sane rationale of the world that is perpetuated to them)

leftism is truly a mental disorder. feel sorry for them.

Women can driv-

Yup. Feel bad for the kids but it was gods will because of their degenerate parents.

>Niggers
>Deserving to live

Fuck off Quebec

Add to your list domestic violence. In 2011 one of them was charged with domestic assault. So makes you wonder how they were able to adopt. I highly doubt a heterosexual couple with a domestic assault charge would be able to adopt.

RIP to the innocent children. They did not ask for this. They trusted the adults in the system to place them into a stable, loving home. They got screwed over by the evil communists pushing their evil agenda.

gott mit uns bitches

God is like just another guy, just another set of beliefs held by an individual. He can do nothing for you, he is too busy messing with free will to ensure the status quo is the same.
Everyone who dies goes to the same place and this is what he doesn't want you to know.
He subverts discussion on things which he deems inappropriate by directly tampering with posters free will. Nothing new will come about because of this, we are doomed to be shovelled into the ovens when consciousness could be saved by science.

Attached: misnomer.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>This
"Protected Class" my ass; these kids were killed because the government put them into the hands of unstable people. Just look at the suicide and murder numbers within the homosexual community.

Not feeling this one. Poor taste to laugh at that. Also nice region larp.

This is what played in my head while reading the article and imagining the crash.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZV_ijKaPN8

The dikes probably committed suicide with the kids in the car

Homosexuals probably have a high rate of suicide. They're all fucked up in the head. Same with trannies.

Er strafe sie

>stealing Ron Pauls fan slogan by bernouts
So much fucking triggered.

/Our/ God is an awesome God
Kills gays from heaven above
with wisdom, power, and trucks

A beautiful hymn burgrobro. Now sing the part about the jews.

Attached: 1520800029793.jpg (236x236, 17K)

>feel bad for the niggers
I'd be more pissed if they killed themselves without the niggers

Yes

Attached: 1470365869126.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Kills kikes from heaven above
with Germans, gas, and flames

>lesbian couple would cart out niglets to political movements for fame

REALLY activating my almonds here.

What played in my head
youtube.com/watch?v=66CP-pq7Cx0

But they were all nigglets, you fuckin leaf faggot.

Did you read the highlighted text?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 12.49.55 AM.png (1414x781, 734K)

Attached: 1520290755718.gif (215x194, 339K)

wisdom here

if you can't say anything nice don't day anything at all.
so looks like i'm not saying a thing because it ain't positive

Based God!

We are /Hisguys/

Checkd

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-29-02-42-33-1.png (1080x981, 159K)

So this was murder suicide right?

That photo was so iconic. I remember it everywhere.

This sounds about right, sadly

It's not: is God our guy! It's: are we God's guys! Depends on how wickedly vindictive and evil one can be!

Odoyal rules!