m.youtube.com/watch?v=CgY7wdR66k0
youtu.be/vtUpWihJJJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Worst Mecha series in existence.
Gunbuster is x1000 times better,
Anno is a Hack.
Shinji is best Girl.

Shinji is best girl

Fuck off, not even joking or trying to make banter, just fuck off.

Only 1 of those is correct

>asukafag
opinion discarded

>Implying I would listen to you

Not even that guy, but waifuing Asuka negates your argument.

Will 4.0 have a good ending?

I wasn't being an Asuka fanboy, all I was saying was that transexuality is evil and posting Shinji in Asuka plugsuit is propaganda, just listen to Alex Jones, he'll tell the truth about this world.

RahXephon was better

>there are people who unironically think this

should i get high to watch this anime

Well it depends on what you mean by “good” per se, do you mean good as in a happy ending? Or good as in a well written and conclusive one, because both are different and Evangelion is known for subverting audience expectations.

You don’t need to get high, but it’s good to write notes about certain things just in case because Eva’s not a show meant to hold your hand. Oh no, Evangelion is the kind of show that abandons traditional story structure and tries to hammer in its message because the people who watch this show are pseudo intellectuals... The Rick and Morty kind.

So I finally watched End of Evangelion and after thinking about it for a few days, this ending pissed me off more then the show's ending did. Am I just an idiot, Sup Forums? It's likely but this ending did nothing for me other then provide more insight into what exactly the human instrumentality project is. It helped me appreciate the show's original ending more for that, at the very least.

No joke, when I first watched this episode I jumped when it got to this part.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aPyQ6dHsG3I

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HvLfQSoVhrM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qT6xKkaSP54
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CgY7wdR66k0

Better question to ask is "will 4.0 ever happen at this point?"

Sachiel is actually very marketable and cute

After all these years, I still don't know what's wrong with Misato-fags. Just look at this mouth and tell my Anno's intentions were anything but appeasement. She's supposed to be trash, yet somehow retards have failed to see.

People who don't brush are fucking disgusting; nigga it takes like 5 minutes and and getting cavities filled is hella expensive.

all things considered, EoE was pretty nihilistic and completely offset the tone of the original ending

I don't like it much either, although it's nice to have more eva content I guess. Feels like a huge middle finger

I wouldn't. It gets very dark and psychologically stressful

Pretty comfy show

>Needs to smoke weed so he can understand or enjoy something
I think DB Super is more up to your speed, kiddo.

ITT: welcome to anime

>the virgin EOE

>the chad angelic days

He'd be the first to say that humiliating a loud, rebellious person sexually is kind of hot.

True Canon is the happy universe in EP 26 and angelic days.

>wrong
>wrong
>wrong
>correct

I want them to make a full SoL comedy anime like episode 26

I just want to see everyone happy for once

>Am I just an idiot
probably, the ending is absolute kino.

>mfw 4.44 is just an adaptation of angelic days

Oh hey, an EVA thread. I just finished the TV series + EoE after having seen the memes of it for the past 20 years. Some thoughts: Shinji wasn't nearly as unlikable as I was lead to believe despite hearing "Get in the robot, Shinji!" echoed across the internet. He still frustrated me with his apparent callousness regarding the well-being of others -- I rolled my eyes every time the entirety of Tokyo-3 was under threat and him choosing to pilot Eva was presented as this dramatic choice -- but he wasn't nearly as whiny as I expected. Nor was Gendo as much as an asshole as I expected, in fact he didn't really do anything wrong. Rei was a bit boring, but believable. Fuck Asuka. Pic related.

Some questions though:
- Why did Ritsuko break down in the latter half of the series? She never really seemed like she had any reason to betray Gendo.
- What role did the Lance of Longinus play in instrumentality, and if it was indeed necessary then why did Seele launch their attack on Nerv when they knew it was gone?
- The third impact seems to mean different things depending on who triggers it (Angels: eradication of Lilith-based life, Gendo: partial Instrumentality transforming the Evas into Arks of souls that would let him reunite with Yui, Seele: full Instrumentality). My question is who was the one who triggered Instrumentality in EoE: Seele or Gendo?

Only if it's on meth

>Why did Ritsuko break down in the latter half of the series? She never really seemed like she had any reason to betray Gendo.
She wanted to have sex with him but he cared more about Rei than about her. Like mother, like daughter.

Asuka is supposed to be trash too, regardless of her reasons she's an annoying bitch.

do you even understand the ending? it's bittersweet

rei best

>despite hearing "Get in the robot, Shinji!" echoed across the internet.
I've never heard people outside of Sup Forums make that joke. Not even on an Eva irc, or in various versions of Mechwarrior.

I’m not that user but I see it all over. Especially in YouTube comments

>angelic days

youtu.be/vtUpWihJJJ4