You think America is shit?

You think America is shit?

Attached: 1522011011920.png (343x315, 125K)

Yes

you think posting the same thread over and over is shit?

Maybe

Attached: illust_57382672_20180326_125607.jpg (480x640, 276K)

/thread

fpbp

Traitor! You're no better than a Mexican.

Nope not at all. Every afternoon when I wake up I remind myself I live here. I cannot die nor find redemption in this purgatory. Some of you Americans complain and bitch about your lives and tell yourselves that living is Hell. But you do not know Hell. Because Hell; the very place where reason and hope is gone across the northern border. That border you will never cross if you dare. You do not know shit nor Hell Americans. For where I am, you will never comprehend the terrors and insanity.

Attached: 0713saw3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

I think shills are shit.

>sage

Least we have tigers

Attached: Russia.png (333x304, 139K)

going from nearly 95% white to 53% is quite dramatic to do in 4 years. I can understand. The whole le 56% meme doesn't bother us honestly because after years of dealing with shitskins we can self-segregate. That is why we have so many bluepilled idiots is because society shelters them from the shitskins and money issues.

I was there visiting a friend on the east coast. Ameriga is full of blacks. It was a culture shock for me.

'Merica bitches!

Attached: posthix-98.jpg (750x770, 95K)

Yes, the real question is: How do we fix it?

Attached: The work pyramid scheme.png (744x708, 82K)

America is the best pile of shit

we have J-E-W-S

Our government is. A lot of our people are retarded. There are a lot of niggers and other things roaming around, as well.

Attached: 1520269071639.jpg (547x403, 39K)

hah...

Attached: 1338624449120.jpg (960x1280, 79K)

America is going to shit because of a small group of very evil people (75% of them are jews)

>Merica
So then what's with the Jenny Coupe?

Do you live in Vancouver? Toronto? Ottawa? I've lived in all three. Tours of Hell. The rural counties are mere thin barrier that shields away from the terrors. We are not dying nor suffering my friend. We are slowly eaten alive from the inside. The forefathers and the history of this nation is gone. There was once. But no more. The gods of Chaos flourish here. We are mere playthings for them.

Attached: episode-39-banner.jpg (640x250, 38K)

Start with getting the dual citizens out of congress perhaps.

Not where I live. I can live a pretty decent and enjoyable life with my 14 an hour job where I live, all the while going to college. 2200+ a month before taxes, and I still have enough to do what I want to do every month, takes 2 months to save enough for a new gun, takes 2 months to go on vacation with the gf, takes a paycheck to take the gf to a hibachi grill or other expensive date-night, etc. America is only shit if you don't work hard or live in a democrat city (or cali/nyc) without a $200k+ a year salary job. Either vote red, or move the fuck out.

How long abouts yer figure until the gf becomes the wife?

nice, but would be perfect with an AR15 in the right hand

Attached: alex_kike.png (594x536, 551K)

I live in a small town in alberta

I kinda don't wanna marry. I want kids with her and definitely would when we're done with school, but I really don't her taking half my shit tbqh. Media, news, crimedaily youtube channel and other random stories kinda scare me of actually marrying a woman.

I think the entire world is absolute shit.

we have N-I-G-G-E-R-S

Is it one of those threads again?

Attached: image.png (569x695, 310K)

All the happiest marriages I know were kids who found what seemed like it would work and pulled the trigger and committed to finding a way to make it work. A minority went afoul.

The group with much more regret are the ones who waited too long. Food for thought.

everyone does at some point of their lives

i want to suck the cum out of retardpoland's foreskin

I want to drip that much cum after I'm done.

No. Just the people that want to dismantle the norms simply because they're norms. We harbor quite a plenty of millions of them. They don't care if they live here, don't appreciate the foundations. Turning it into something it was never supposed to be; the inklings of which began long before I was born.

I mean, we want to spend our live together, that's for sure. We're in a 5 year relationship and it's good. I'm sure she wants me to ask her, I just don't want some midlife crisis 20 years in the future to cause her to go "fuck this bullshit!" and try something shitty.
I might be paranoid, but it's what happened to my parents and it was stressful as fuck. Not to mention all the shit I've seen happen to my friends through the last several years of life (I'm 28, she's 24 so we've got a few more years to make babies). I just don't want to get fucked up because the courts put women above men.

>not leaving it in until the last drop is out

>5 years
What the fuck dude. "Shit or get off the pot" already. What are you going to do, wait another 5 years for shit to go awry and then spend another 5 years thinking you can still make babies when you're 40?

Sign a prenup or something. She's already sucking your life away if you're thinking like this.

High River small, or High Level small?

Stays hard for a long time after, so the last drops don't come out until after it finally goes soft anyway.

>she's sucking your life away
We pay half on pretty much everything, user. Only reason we don't have a kid is because we both have about 2-3 years of college left and a kid would ruin that (I was in military for a while, she just did full time jobs). I wish childcare was cheaper but it isn't for some reason... Expensive as fuck, nannies, goods, learning, etc, ridiculously expensive till we get real jobs.
Anyways, she pays when she wants to go out to dinner or when it comes to food, I pay when I do. Which includes all groceries, I buy groceries 1 month, she buys it the next. We share rent and utility and all our subscriptions and shit (hulu, amazon channels, netflix). She isn't sucking me dry on anything.

Attached: 1519681956150.png (1270x798, 328K)

If, after all that, you're willing to make babies with her but not even go through marriage then I don't know what's wrong with your head. Marriage is literally a precondition to ensuring a life for your children by taking eternal vows.

Attached: 1518323342907.jpg (1214x674, 430K)

Did you know America has B-E-A-N-E-R-S?

>pre-nups don't matter to "poor" and middle class people
user... I lived a middle-middle class family and my mother almost fucked my father of literally half his shit, he filed for divorce for legit reasons too and they had a fucking pre-nup. It took both my brother and I's protest to keep her from fucking him up. They're 44/48, I'm still mad at her after 4 years of this shit. Shit just doesn't matter.

Attached: 1519888584164.jpg (604x427, 111K)

Los Estados un beaneros en le 56% de facia ahora shartos de la martos.

Estados Unidos! Estados Unidos! Estados Unidos!

Stop being a traumatized faggot. If you fear the legal jew then just get married for real instead of by law.

And get started with the baby-making. Glad mine only barely crossed 30 by the time they made me so I could at least enjoy some time with them before they got all old.

Take it to int or bant.
Enjoy your ban otherwise.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

Attached: 1522216377127.jpg (1248x1364, 329K)

try and stop me faggot

Attached: 1521956955623.png (379x245, 138K)

we have niggers! and an army!