HE MURDERED THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS!!!!!!

HE MURDERED THOUSANDS OF INNOCENTS!!!!!!

Something-something, official pardon from the Ninja President for his contribution to the war effort and helping Sasuke get over his irrationally huge revenge-boner.

Least, I think that's what happened.

They literally can't do anything about it, he has immortality.

its for ninja science

how is anyone okay with this?

The trick is in killing entire villages so there's nobody left to made allegations against him, based.

Truly the best way to do things. Just leave no witnesses and nobody will complain.

Pretty much this. They can't really do much to get rid of him so they at least put someone to watch him.

He is 4th nicest person in Naruto's life.
He let Naruto meet his father.
Only people nicer than him in Nardo's life is Iruka, Hinata, and the Ramen Guy.

Don't worry about it.

Trap him in the sword again?

You have to let go, man.

snake michael jackson is still part of the narutoverse?

Vegeta murdered entire planets full of life but everyone is cool with him now.

He also ate sentient bug aliens.

Nigga thats samurai jack

Reminder

When you really think about it. Didn't he die? Wouldn't that have been punishment enough? And when he came back from the dead he ended up helping everyone out?

And then he banged the hottest, smartest and richest alien female on the planet and became a caring family man.

Weren't they all criminals he experimented on anyway?

I thought he fucked off to Ninja Argentina

>human experiments are ok as long as they're criminals

Thats just the senile ape hokages memories.
In reality he would've experimented in good sterile conditions with lab coat and assistants and test tubes around with prisoners kept in clean cells.

May as well contribute something useful to the rest of ninja society rather than taking up resources keeping them fed and housed in jails.

Yep! And let's not forget the gloves, closed-toe shoes, and safety glasses.

he also created best boy so it evens out.

>Itachi tortures Kakashi for "72 hours" where every "second" feels like almost two minutes.
Good guy.
>Madara tries to give everyone their own perfect dream worlds.
Bad guy.

based

they dealt with immortals before you dinglebutt

He also saved millions by summoning the previous Hokages

he also used plenty of orphans

The benefits provided by his actions over his life outweigh his crimes to the point that it's sufficient to grant him parole as long as he remains cooperative. Plus the villages themselves have done enough fucked up shit that was actually sanctioned over the years, that they don't really have a moral high ground. For example do you really think the Cloud Village, aka "we send soldiers to kidnap young girls to use as experimental subjects and/or breeding stock because they're from clans with desirable abilities" has any room to bitch about Orochimaru kidnapping and experimenting on people? Do you really think they'd bitch about the Leaf Village wanting to retain Orochimaru post war so that the Leaf Village, and by extension the rest of the alliance including Cloud Village, could benefit from his knowledge?

ive always been confused about this too. what is with the idea thats always forced in anime, that the world is perfect as it is, and the villain is anyone who wants to change it?
>itachi kills hundreds then becomes a terrorist and suddenly is revealed as a martyr for peace(normacy) in his village, so hes absolved of his crimes
>madara suffers for hundreds of years half alive underground to bring his plan together and because his plan is to change the world, to something he considers an improvement, hes pure evil

Hidan had a different type of immortality. Orochimaru has like cells of himself hidden everywhere and his essence sealed inside a fuck ton of people so if he ever dies he can just respawn from any of them.

Yeah... sorry.

Death god sealing seemed to fuck him up.
He didn't get his hand souls back until they went and did that thing to get the hokage souls out.

Being good little slaves to the status quo is good.
Changing things, even for the objective better is wrong because the kings of the world deem it bad for them.
No real reason beyond that.

Marche.jpg

Bury him alive in fucking concrete? There are a lot of fates-worse-than-death you can inflict on true immortals. In fact it only enables punishment fitting the severity of his crimes.

Hey now, I could agree with both of you if your example wasn't Madara. Putting everyone on a dream world isn't bringing down the system to make the world better, is basically saying "hey if the real world has suffering while doesn't the entire population just overdose on heroine and die while feeling pleasure"

Kakashi's experienced some shit already, so that was just particularly shitty day.
Madara wanted to strip free will from the entirety of the world.

Except it's more like if you could have infinite, free heroine that would never harm you while your body was medically preserved and cared for.

It never ceases to amuse me that the first real villain of the story and the killer of the third hokage got off scot free.

Who would clean the poops?

There a lot of family men who go to prison.

Yes.

In this metaphor, that would have to be Madara. He's such a good guy that he's offering to clean up the entire human race's poops.

>Except it's more like if you could have infinite, free heroine that would never harm you while your body was medically preserved and cared for.
And never wake up, at that point what is the difference with just being dead?

this show is kind of a joke

You first, define the difference between a perfectly life-like illusion and life from the perspective of someone under Tsukuyomi.

Yeah, that shit's HxH tier. I was considering revisiting Naruto since I dropped it like 10 years ago, but everything I keep seeing about it turns me off it.

>that would never harm you
Except the whole turning you into a mindless slave zombie

I was referring to the degenerative effect heroin has on a body. There's no evidence that being in the tree pod worsens your health or inflicts any damage, except for these vague philosophical misgivings.

Tsukuyomi has dream lolis. Death doesn't. Obito had it right.

It isn't like he got pardoned or anything.
He just showed up in the endgame and gave Sasuke a bit of help by summoning the old Hokages to convince him to stop being a little bitch.
Then everyone just forgot about him.

>tfw Negima pulled the "infinite paradise dreamworld" schtick years before Naruto did
Maybe it's just a common plot point?

>years before Naruto
It's in the Odyssey, user.

Now he is MILF(male) and a better parent than Naruto and Sasuke

No being in the pod degenerates you into a mindless slave to be used by Kaguya

But the topic of conversation is whether Madara is a bad guy for pursuing his plan, and his plan did not include Kaguya.

Kaguya and zetsu are the only ones who know how to do that.
And Madara didn't want to do it, so...they'd be eternal tree people who might evolve into demi gods within a few centuries

he saved the 5th hokage from death. he no longer kidnaps people for experiments, is under constant supervision and provided the current hokage with meeting his father and fighting by his fathers side on his birthday

I don't see the problem, OP

that only makes it better, pleb filter scene :^)

Master and slave morality.

Don't forget abour Kabuto.
Worst part is that literally everything bad that happened during the war arc.
>Made the White Zetsu army stronger
>Gave Tobi the Army of Edo Tenseis, the only actual threat
>Gave Tobi the Six Paths Jinchurikis
>Without the Edo Tensei Ginkaku and Kinkaku's chakra, the Jubi would have never been awakened in the first place, and thus no Kaguya
>Brought back Madara Uchiha

Without Kabuto, Obito would have gotten his ass handed to him and all of Black Zetsu's efforts would have been for nothing.

It is

The leaf legal system operates on whether Naruto thinks you are cool or not now. Fucking leafs.

Madara, as far as I understood it, was never really described as pure evil. He was just a massive cynic. The death of all his brothers probably hit him hard and the fact that the village still won't acknowledge his people after everything (from his perspective) they did for the village was probably like a betrayal to him. That, combined with the knowledge that this dream world is possible, probably drove him over the edge. Plus, Black Zetsu whispering in his ears over those underground years couldn't have been good for the poor sod's mental state. In the end, he even gets a small redemption through Hashirama. If there's any 'pure evil' in Naruto, it would be Black Zetsu and even he just wanted mom back.

Nothing more cancerous than the Orochimaru spammer.

Also, you sure have some super shit taste in anime, OP.

But there was no without Kabuto scenario, user. Black Zetsu was literally the one that gave Kabuto all the tools and intel he needed for his little Edo Tensei plot. I believe it was mentioned somewhere down the line that Zetsu orchestrated Kabuto's return too. And also, who knows how long Kabuto's been trapped inside Izanami. Might have even been entire lifetimes. I'd say that counts as a lifetime of incarceration already.

Black Zetsu also orchestrated Madara and Obito going bad. Doesn't mean that they're not responsible for their actions.

They ARE responsible for their actions but they're also not pure evil like some anons described them in this thread. In a sense, they were also victims in their own way. If Black Zetsu hadn't been there to give them funny ideas, Madara and Obito might not have ended up where they did. There was a chance that Hashi and Madara could have talked it out if Zetsu hadn't planted the seeds of Infinite Tsukuyomi in Madara's mind. And if that hadn't happened, Obito would've never happened either. Yes, they're still guilty, but they paid too. Madara got killed, Obito sacrificed himself. Kabuto got stuck for ages, possibly lifetimes in a repeating timeloop. Orochimaru now has to make the world a better place through his research. That's punishment enough.

madman

corpses, means nothing

Coolest guy, I bet he has his own ultra rare ninja card too that has "did nothing wrong" in big bold letters by order of the seventh

It unironically is

Wonder what would've happened to the coolest guy if he had survived the war. Knowing Naruto, everything between letting him go free and making him the 6th hokage would be a valid option.
Actually, I wonder what they would do with Madara. I mean, he was tricked by Black Zetsu, so you could say he was just another victim here, right? And let's not forget that he also wanted to be a hokage once.

I lost my edit of the page with the Orochimaru SR card with Sarada saying that they might as well make one for Bin Laden.

derp

to save martha

Don't forget all of those Samurai he killed. He's lucky that none of their families have tried avenging them.

>Death god sealing seemed to fuck him up.
It also seemed to fuck up its user.

To save millions

Other than the Edo Tensei (which he simply ripped off from Tobirama), none of his horrible "thousands dead" experiments or crimes actually saved anyone.

It's even worse in context. The person recording this video is Konohamaru, the Grandson of the Third Hogake, whom Orochimaru murdered.

>villain is a literal sadistic psychopath
>cut to flashback of tragic past
>villain is now hero's best friend

He was the coolest guy

You skipped a lot of steps.

Wait what the fuck really?

He is a fucking bitch to deal and eveyone was tired as fuck after the war, so they went it "fuck it, i am sick of this, do what you want as long you don't fuck with us".

But Orochimaru did nothing wrong.
The numbers of people he killed is greatly exaggerated and no one has proof that he knew about it.

hey if you have the death penalty, might as well make something useful out of it.

What about Kabuto? He did everything Oro did, but with 10 times the death count

he now runs a orphanage, so at least he is doing something good. Assuming none of those kids vanish for unclear reasons or anything.

This motherfucker should be in jail...
remember when he organized a terrorist attack against Konoha and killed the Hokage?

That's why he'd be an amusing proctor of the genin or chūnin exams.

>"get this bell from me"
>*smokescreen jutsu*
>all of the genin are gone

When being dead in this case means living the ideal life, I don't see how it's a bad thing

Letting Madara go scott free would be the equivalent of letting a god roam the whole world unchecked. Damn mistake if you ask me.