Why do you dislike crooked hillary

why do you dislike crooked hillary

Attached: a0485552204_10.jpg (1200x1200, 592K)

She's a coke dealer and murderer.
Her 1997 "Adoption" Act is what trafficks kids to pedos.
Hang her ass already.

I don’t dislike Hillary. I like her a lot actually. I voted for her.

fake news

wow that was fast. desu i thought all of you would be out of a job once the election was settled, but its like y'all just doubled down on shilling for round 2 in 2020

Where to begin? She publicly humiliated many rape victims (especially her husband's victims), she sold our uranium to enemy nation states to be used against us, she refused to support one of our embassies as it was under seige, she's generally just a miserable angry old cunt who is hated by everybody who has ever had the displeasure of coming into contact with her, she's an elitest bitch who truly believes she's god's gift to the universe, and her voice sounds like a dying screech owl. I mean, there are infinite reasons to hate this bitch, but that covers the basics.

Oh yeah, she was also sponsored by Oprah, another bitch who needs to dangle from a sturdy branch.

I dont really know why, she seems pompous while trying to pretend to act like a male politician does the fake act in public.
Probably her real conversations she sounds intelligent but her speeches sucked so much

She’s the epitome of the Washington establishment, and I’m sick of those people. They ruined our economy with “free trade”, destroyed the family with feminism and unlimited welfare for single mothers, and send us into a major ground war every 20 or so years.

People who dislike her are neurotics susceptible to psy-ops

I dislike her because SHE FUCKING WON

Attached: 1521358131536s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Here are a few

Attached: Feminism.png (1500x3719, 595K)

Attached: Faggots.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Attached: Comming backlash.png (1296x6328, 905K)

Attached: Gender war.png (1486x1669, 609K)

Real news. The Clintons ran cocaine into Mena Arkansas and then to Miami .
Her adoption act is what trafficks kids.
Umpteen fucking murders.
Bitch needs to hang until dead for treason.
Fucking coke running, bitch.

Unforgivable.
No, they're just people that pay attention.

Attached: 1481666220011.jpg (456x337, 120K)

>I dont really know why
Probably the reliance on focus groups.

she was a shit-tier secstate, and her presidential coronation campaign did real harm to the republic. absolute worst.

Try to touch one hair on Hillary’s head and I will do something.

Stick that cunt in Guantanamo and hang her til she shits down both legs and dump her rotten body in a hole. Thats the law.
No jail for treason, just a rope.
Benghazi alone is enough to hang her let alone her pedo and child trafficking, coke trafficking, murders, war crimes, theft, racketeering, frauds, and dozens of other crimes.
HANG HER. It's the law.

Attached: treason.jpg (462x561, 19K)

Establishment wise, everything is to like. Corrupt as fuck family, shitload of money, meaningless but long career. She was truly a poster child.

SHE'S SO FUCKING TIRED SHE HASN'T FALLEN DOWN THE GODDAMNED STEPS FOR HOW MANY MONTHS?

WHAT'S WITH THIS #WOMAN?

I have autism and like things in neat, straight lines.

Can't stand her smug attitude

YOUR GRANDMA WOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU

Attached: 1425751372121.jpg (590x393, 28K)

fuck no

If anything that should happen to Trump but I’m not for that happening to him because that would be totally 3rd world. Hillary is still my queen and always will be.

because I'm a "deplorable" for wanting to oppose (((globalism)))

She is rotten corruption and she heralded the end of western civilisation. She and her cronies need to be held accountable or the west will not heal from the damage she and her ilk have already done.

warmonger, loves fracking, in it for the money and personal glory, and doesnt actually care about the people.

Do you still get piad?

Attached: 8789739746578345.jpg (757x499, 101K)

I wish she were queen

Attached: 37B5D6CF-E5D0-485A-A578-B43A8F5FCF78.jpg (1023x699, 235K)

Attached: FB2D4612-0F67-48E5-BEC3-9F1620DAD8F8.png (806x685, 268K)

Well said. And you barely mentioned the corruption and warmongering. Added to the constant identity politics amd sjw bullshit

Because I believe what I am told by my opinion-shapers! (Same as you.)