Why do women ruin themselves by shaving their hair off? I don't buy the World's Greatest Shave meme

Why do women ruin themselves by shaving their hair off? I don't buy the World's Greatest Shave meme.

Attached: shit.png (1130x524, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easier than wearing an "I'm a dyke" flag

Attached: __junketsu_and_kiryuuin_satsuki_kill_la_kill_drawn_by_mushiboy__61d2c30cf34738dfc2f5a42d7f958b55.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

>shave head to beat cancer
How will it ever recover

Meme women shaving their head for women against guns like el goblino leader?

To let you know to avoid them. Be thankful.

Attached: black crime forget me.jpg (1250x650, 71K)

Stupid white fucking males wouldn't understand. Their tiny white penis can't comprehend that even bottom of the barrel liberal trash women like this still love dat big black cock on top of the surplus of fine as fuck wybitches.

Attached: 1522206277196.gif (480x480, 992K)

not sure which pic is more disgusting to look at

It has something to do with making people with cancer feel better and more confident in their appearance. A noble goal.
However, the line is thin, and this could be easily perceived as "babying" people who have cancer by some people.

Attached: KR0NPR1NZ.full.1952594.jpg (1080x1080, 696K)

Because it is babying it. Death to all the retards who fuck their hair up to virtue signal "cancer awareness" Is it me or is it just that here in 2018 literally everyone must not be "aware" of cancer. Give me a break..

Why can't people with cancer just wear a wig?

Well some might be trying to raise money for blood cancer research.

I like it when women shave their heads, weeds out the crazys.

Attention, virtue signaling, people telling them how brave they are. Plus it grows back.

Attached: Women and Social Media.jpg (760x770, 189K)

That isn't a noble goal, bleeding-heart dipshit. Good looks signal health and fertility. People with cancer are not healthy, so they should not feel good about their looks. I hate you, as a person.

It's alright if they're donating their hair with the intention of growing it out again.

Hair is a fertility marker. I never have and will never bang a chick with hair shorter than her shoulder blades. There is a reason why chicks past menopause keep their hair short, even though most of them are not even aware of it.

is Vonnegut even good?

>I never have and will never bang a chick with hair shorter than her shoulder blades
Don't worry, you'll find a girl who can appreciate a nice guy like you someday, user!

Isn't shaving your head for charity a bit different than doing it because you're some dyke nut job?

Its almost like having society-collapsing beliefs makes you subconsciously want to remove yourself from the genepool by making yourself unattractive

Attached: 1507379846763.png (203x195, 6K)

shit i forgot about this. what was the story? white kid got kidnapped by dindus?

That's a lot of effort for self PR

I didn't like Slaughterhouse 5 very much; but Harrison Bergeron is fucking genius.

Its a short story, so you can read the whole thing in about ten minutes.

Here's the whole text, enjoy

tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html

Attached: Harrison Bergeron Balet.png (1280x534, 747K)

The best short story I've ever read

that explains why most of Sup Forums has not mated

Attached: 1522288412116.jpg (1826x1795, 191K)

Thanks. I've been meaning to get into modernist american lit for a while now.

I hope so too. I'm a really good provider. I love to cook and will do the dishes afterwards. I just want to find a girl who is finally ready to settle down and wants to be properly taken care of.

Is it?

It takes about 5 minutes to shave it off, they spend a few weeks having people blow smoke up their ass for how virtuous they are, then they get to try out that cute new short haircut they saw in Vogue magazine which was their real motivation in the first place.

Attached: women logic photography.png (1281x1113, 1.4M)

>Why do women ruin themselves by shaving their hair off?
It's a trend and women always follow what's cool and popular right now.

>I don't buy the World's Greatest Shave meme.
It's just another attempt at making women seem less attractive thereby reducing white people's cohesion and their birth rates.

(((((((Worlds greatest shave meme)))))) wants to turn girls into feminist
Yeah but dindu nuffin because whyte pyypo racist and shite

They are fuck'in crazy!

Its a good read. One of my teachers first exposed it to me in 7th grade. One of the earlier redpills.

Its a pity more kids don't read it.

>One of my teachers first exposed it to me in 7th grade

Ummm, I meant exposed me to it.....wow, that sentence gets real weird real fast when you swap those two words.

Point out on this bear what part was exposed to you user

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

All the hate crime charges were quietly dropped, community service.

>Point out on the bear.

Wait a second, is this some kind of trick.

Attached: Pedobear 404.png (500x471, 269K)

>I love to cook and will do the dishes afterwards. I just want to find a girl who is finally ready to settle down and wants to be properly taken care of.
mate are you some betaboy?
She should be responsible for the homemaking and birthing/raising children.
You bring the income and she helps you make the family more efficient.

Attached: EJETJ6RJK.jpg (1280x1098, 340K)

>Why can't people with cancer just wear a wig?
Around here the people who have their hair cut off for cancer are donating their hair to make a wig for just such a person. (Normally the women donating their hair just get their long hair cut shorter, not hideously shaved off.)

You can't cook?

You wouldn't survive long on your own.

Attached: modernity.jpg (670x554, 426K)

She needed more hair to hide her fucked up skull shape.

>You can't cook?
I never stated that.
But why should I waste time on that when someone can do it better than me?

she looks like a mouse after shaving/

because you're a fat neckbeard who will never have a slave that will do it for you lol

that hair gets donated to make wigs for cancer baldies

their brains are too small, that's why they look weird without hair

After a war, there's a tradition to cut off the women who ''surrendered'' to the enemy before the battles were over.
I suppose they are merely telling us who they are and refuse us the possibility of handing out that punishment

hair takes a very long time to grow it (like 6 inches / 15 cm per year?) and it's not really that easy though to deal with it till it's long enough for a haircut that you want

A lot doesn't. At least not in Australia. The hair is just thrown in the bin after the shave.

>Why do women ruin themselves by shaving their hair off?

As others have said -- attention whoring

The whole Christian ideal of humility has gone out the window and this "strong opinionated feminist woman" stuff is not filling the void and is actually driving away any man, other then those who would put up with it just to fuck them , of soy boys who just want to wear their clothes.

So they shave their head because it has all the commitment of a temporary tattoo or hena on their hands and feet.

Attention. Pretty much this

>because you're a fat neckbeard
>projecting much
>slave
No I don't want a "slave"
I have my duty and role to do in my family and so does the female.

Attached: FamilyGardening.jpg (1024x682, 337K)

>hair takes a very long time to grow it

Not in my experience. I grow my hair out during the winter then get it cut when it starts warming up. And I'd say mine grows out to about 5 or 6 inches over the span of winter which is about the length of a lot of short women's hairstyles.

>World's Greatest Shave
Redpill me on this please. I've never heard about such thing where i live.

because they're next to useless when it comes to protesting

Thanks Bulgar user, makes sense.

that's nothing less than self-mutilation. i don't buy the meme either, because there's no tangible benefit to anyone. it's an excuse to harm herself while presenting some half-baked noble excuse for it. very, very sick behavior, and likely a cry for help.

come on user when has a black dude said anything that could be considered racist against white people, calling you cracker and talking about all white people being the devil is just their way of being friendly, plus you know racism is privilege + power , and black people have neither so how could they be racist
>rolling for "jew" in id

Vonnegut is great but libshits read Slaughterhouse 5 and then think they are super enlightened after they finish it, not realizing its actually his worst book.

You're onto something there

Tolol emang :(

Too be quite honest, I have had a fetish for women with shaved heads since GI Jane.

NOTHING WRONG WITH IT

Attached: ayo.gif (500x213, 991K)

Now the brows too; pluck the lashes also to raise awareness about alopecia.

> wants to anal a bold girl from behind
> totally not gay, m8

Cancer treatment and certain (non-caner) medications make your hair fall out.
When you are at that point it really is just better to shave the whole thing than have a disgusting half missing hairdo to constantly stress over.