Does she regularly get molested on the train?

Does she regularly get molested on the train?

I'd like to show you what happened to the last guy who tried that, but there's nothing left to show.

What did Rin do to him?

Sing at him like this was Macross

Fucking genius.

Why else would she ride them?

Yeah, we always ride in the same spots so I can grope her. She didn't like it at first, but she doesn't care now.

If your bare ass is touching the seat, that's probably a sign that you should wear a longer skirt.

kek

Define molested

She's a slut, she doesn't mind.

all anime girls wear shirt skirts

short*
fuck

That or hotpants.

No, she's the one doing the molesting.

This is Shiburin irl

I don't get it what makes rin's design so special
she looks like your average anime school girl
long hair , short skirt etc
and she doesn't look like a gyaru either so what makes her design so "slutty" ??

It's the bare legs and mature jewelry. She doesn't wear kneesocks or stockings like most anime girls, combined with the classy jewelry that creates a gap moe, jishikousei with the dress sense of a sexy OL.

She resonates with nerds because she looks like the hot cool girl who was way out of their leagues.

She looks like that delinquent you always wanted to be friends with but you just weren't cool enough.

Good writeup

Yes, by me.

An user's explanation the other day was spot on in that, shame I haven't saved it but if someone else did maybe they'll post it now

>ywn pay a JK to do enjo kosai

her necklace and tie and her green eye and her "cold on the outside, hot in the inside"

MOAR

she reminds me of the left girl in these comparisons

With her looks, yes.