Sup Forums, redpill me on the historicity of the Old Testament. We know Noah's Ark existed...

Sup Forums, redpill me on the historicity of the Old Testament. We know Noah's Ark existed, and sits today on Mount Ararat in Turkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=IoTkguzRaCU

I've heard theories that the ancient Hebrews were actually the Hyksos, and that the patriarchs were pharaohs in Egypt, and so were David and Solomon. Any information on the complete historicity of the Old Testament? Obviously Noah existed and so did his ark.

Thank you.

Attached: moses.jpg (468x611, 56K)

Ron wyatt also found chariots in the bottom of the red sea from the split along with the ark of the covenant

God called OP a faggot

It's true user. The implications are terrifying once one truly realizes that.

>We know Noah's Ark existed, and sits today on Mount Ararat in Turkey.
lol

Noah was a child traffiker.
REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>the historicity of the Old Testament
None of it happened.
>We know Noah's Ark existed, an
No, it didn't.
>the patriarchs were pharaohs in Egypt, and so were David and Solomon.
Yeah, that's bullshit.

KYS

Lose the meme flag, faithless

catholic server /bkXHBgq

Attached: 8bdcf7832d37e6464df84a809068966c.jpg (806x1139, 264K)

>Hyksos
Oh, thanks.
We are the offspring of the Sumerians and Egyptians, along with their Gods. Those Gods who are returning. Some of them have been holding this planet captive along with humanity while colluding with hostile aliens - a rebellion, if you will. They are outnumbered by those in 'heaven' and will be killed along with their power seeking minions, or "realigned" for a direct quote.

Attached: maat.gif (1408x1808, 472K)

Hostile aliens?

Excellent sources.
kys

Hostile and parasitical interdimensional invaders, for the Earth is a gem of a planet much coveted for it's natural resources both of the elemental table and genetic (emphasis on genetic).

The most prized commodity in the universe is, genetics. Earth being rich in variety far surpassing other worlds along with possessing other unique characteristics hard to describe here. Human genetics insofar as the metagene is concerned.

>The Metagene is a biological variant lying dormant in select members of the human race [especially on planet earth], until an instant of extraordinary physical and emotional over-stress activates it. (Apparently a latent self-preservation ‘gene’ capable of producing seemingly ‘superhuman’ abilities in earth humans during times of extreme stress or crisis. – Branton) …

>That’s an energochemical, in response to adverse stimuli. A chromosomal combustion takes place, as the Metagene takes the source of biostress, be it chemical, radioactivity, or what ever and turns the potential energoresponse into a catalyst for genetic change. The main focus of the catalyst power is a gland in the middle of the human brain called the PINEAL gland, and the nutrient for increasing the Pineal’s action is the adrenaline. The Metagene factor gives the ability of Psionic Power [for better or worse].

>The main interest of the Aliens, especially the Grays, is to understand and control the Metagene for their own race. They try to do this using Biological Experiments to make Hybrids from both humans and aliens. They believe perhaps the MEN FROM PLANET EARTH ARE THE DEADLIEST CREATURES IN THE UNIVERSE. Because ONLY on Earth people are apparently capable of generating the Metagene Factor, which means Natural Psionics ability, “Real Power”

The KYS meme actually originated from negative entities some people are able to distinguish as internal/external voices, especially while on meth (and then see them, too).
These are a kind of lower interdimensional alien entity that is trying to feed off human emotional power. They feed off negativity so the world is organized to produce such.
And idiots blindly recite the meme.

Cool. I think I had something like a Metagene activation happen to me. I was warned about future events and escaped before they happened to me.

The Most important thing you need to know about the old testament:

Early Judaism was something like a mushroom cult. Everyone had dread locks (not those fake curlies that jews wear today). The early israelites subsisted on psilocybin mushrooms, their cattle, and wild game. They ate mushrooms at a minimum of once per week as per Moses' command. (Read exodus verse on psilocybin)

This is still refuted by some scholars, but many of them have not read Proverbs 20:30 KJV:

>The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.

This is a clear botanical discriptor from King Solomon, along with verses in exodus written by Moses that demonstrates that psilocybin (manna as they call it) was used amongst the priesthood of early judaic tribes.

For those of you who do not know, the stems of psilocybin mushrooms "bruise" when they are damaged. A chemical reaction happens that causes the psilocin to oxidize, this is what makes the color change.

Attached: bruising-blue.jpg.fe42d2c14d0cb2217df55b917d6c3778.jpg (901x396, 20K)

Where is the exodus verse. You have quoted proverbs here

If you want to go really far out I'll give you some more.

So we know that Moses was raised within the priesthood of the ancient egyptians. There is some speculation in obscure circles that Ancient Egyptians had some kind of understanding concerning electricity. There are strange heiroglyphs depicting what looks like large lightbulbs. Also that the pyramids may have been some kind of electrical Tesla-esque device that distributed free energy in the area. I've seen speculation that the Ark of The Covenant was some kind of electrical device that actually functioned within the pyramids themselves. There are many strange verses about the Ark smiting people who brought disagreeable fires before it. (Mass transfer of electricity), as well as the incident at the wall of Jericho. If they did understand electricity, it was a much different understanding than what we have today. There are also interesting Etymological connections, Ark/Arc Light/Levantines, but so much of this is so obscure it's hard to say anything for certain.

The baghdad battery is an interesting point of reference concerning this, a 10,000 year old battery that could store electricity. What ancient people would use this for is beyond me, but it's obvious there was some understanding of electricity in ancient times.

Attached: fd_lamp.jpg (398x255, 26K)

its verse 16, it's not long. read KJV for the best translation IMO.

In it they also reference manna spreading across the ground like hoar-frost. Psilocybin Mycelial roots look very similar to hoar frost. Coloration of the Caps is mentioned as well (Coriander/brown)

On top of this the prophet Muhammad has a hadith narration where he tells a friend a secret:

I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "Truffles are like Manna (i.e. they grow naturally without man's care) and their water heals eye diseases."

Psilocybin also is known to increase visual acuity, aside from the visionary trance states it induces at larger doses.

All of abrahamic religions are a mushroom cult.

Case closed.

Attached: cubensis-mycelium.jpg.96c2792b8af4272b7cbe1c0e6e8d8c83.jpg (837x795, 52K)

What’s the reference for that Hadith?

You are using Sup Forums to verify the validity of the book on which hinges your eternal destiny.

Might want to broaden your field of research.
I'd suggest Chuck Missler's Cosmic Codes. Good book. Might be some lectures on YouTube. Also, his Learn the Bible in 24 hours series is good.

Might want to get a move on, though. Jesus will likely return for the church in the next few weeks. If you have not repented of your sin, believed in His death,burial, & resurrection for your sins, and called on Him to save you by that point, summer will be a real bitch.

You are a fucking moron. Yahweh through Jesus are myths. This is now established fact. Grow the fuck up child.

Attached: Jesus Jams.jpg (263x192, 12K)

Well we know you're a moron right off the bat.