Other urls found in this thread:

mentallydisableddating.com/
specialbridge.com/
kwink.com/dating-community/mentally-challenged
disabilitydating.com/
nolongerlonely.com/
mentalillnessdating.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He actually scored unlike 99% of other push overs MC.

He can actually be pretty intelligent when things get desperate.

How do I get a gf like her Sup Forumsnons?

Not without Yuno

go to a mental asylum and pick anyone with a vagina.

nah he actually evolves as a character and also hits that

Why does Japan love pathetic and spineless main characters so much? Are attempting to get people to hate harem's with male mc's so everyone flocks to yurishit? How hard is it to have more main characters that are charming and assertive?

get a future diary

that sounds like a good idea...if only it were possible

His girly voice (yeah i now female VA) is so annoying

Shows are increasingly doing this though.

it's possible.

mentallydisableddating.com/
specialbridge.com/
kwink.com/dating-community/mentally-challenged
disabilitydating.com/
nolongerlonely.com/
mentalillnessdating.com/

I don't think really mental girls are really that fun...
Because you know, they can really kill you.

I'd hand that title to the guy from Chaos;Head. Does next to nothing while everyone else takes care of business.

just make sure you're stronger than them (physically) and make sure she's not close to any object that could kill you.

If your goal is to fuck a mental girl, it shouldn't be too hard if you work out 3 times a week for 30 mins each session (free weights, running).

If you're looking for 3dpd relationship... good luck.

I can't think of any shows that do this (in recent years), maybe Classroom of the Elite but guess what happened to that? Best MC of the year, and will not get a S2 .

You know, they can just poison you - or shoot you if you're a murrican - if they really want to kill you.

Easier for their men to self-insert. All the real men died in WWII, didn't pass on their genetics and mindsets to subsequent generations.

Exactly. Doing squats every day doesnt help much if she really want to kill you

same rules apply when you go to a club/bar - always keep an eye on your drink. don't leave it out of sight.

date a mental girl in a country with strict gun laws (e.g. Japan).

I said free weights or jogging. Gotta keep that stamina up for running away or keeping her "sane".

>Is he the most pathetic mc of anime?
Probably. Can't remember anyone worse:

1)A complete idiot;
2)A pushover;
3)Can't tell his waifu to fuck off even after being kidnapped by her;
4)Kills all of his friends for a vagina;
5)Even when being badass he's kinda pathetic.

The show was hilarious though, I enjoyed it a lot.

Yes. That concludes this thread thank you come again never
———————-/:::::—///———————

the bomb one eye pussy was better

Something about him is so grating I'd say yes. If Yuno wasn't there, he'd be nothing.

Trust me, you don't want one
t.personal experience

Realizing she wasn't actually naked in this scene but just had a flesh colored dress was immensely disappointing

story pls, don't leave us hanging

Coward.

you can see her tits in another episode the same

It's not about the tits, it's that he wasn't badass enough to show up with a naked girl

He was tha best among them

I blame it on Shinji and evangelion.
Once upon a time male characters in animu were manly and hotblooded.

he

Because that's what most nip males are like, and said nips are willing to shell out a premium for slop like this. Also .

and he's in one of the most pathetic anime of all time.

As if you’re not a fucking loser yourself.

Part of Eva is that Shinji grows out of it, it's his character arc

>Is he the most pathetic mc of anime?
No, Deku is. At least Yuuki had some badass moments.

It wasn't anything extreme, but a draining experience. She was quite unstable and could have extreme emotional responses to irrelevant shit. Her family was a wreck and she had trust issues. I was constantly worried she would do something crazy while I wasn't around. She assaulted me at some point, with her bare hands luckily so I could fend her off. Now we aren't together anymore but she keeps calling me for comfort because she can't find joy in casual sex. Tough shit.

That's actually motherfucking stupid.

You see, those chad jap dudes were banging bitches left and right. IF they didn't get pregnant they damn sure had those chads dna and passed it on to future children

Lastly 80's japs were driven half sane monsters who had balls of steel. That was beaten out of them with the worlds worst and creepiest anime and the hardest core social manipulation ever.

Balless cuck men in modern japanese media is created specifically to create a generation of easily manipulated slaves and breeders.

Even the villians are essentially "good" or just have misunderstandings.

So does Yuki
He becomes god

>Part of Eva is that Shinji grows out of it

You know that's not exclusive to anime, writers have been shunning masculinity for years

I never said I wasn't.

He does, he changes from a child that can't do anything if not told to, to being proud of following orders, to becoming irrational when he is faced with moral complexity to being able to live in the real world
Yuki is still a faggot by the end

Nope, he's still a whiny boy who will not stop complaining about his insecurities instead of manning the fuck up. Rebuild is the sequel to NGE and he's still whining. Ever wonder why they never make Shinji 20+ years old? That would require making Shinji have some testosterone.

>Yukiteru
>pathetic
Hahaha, what?
He isn't afraid to actually kiss his girl and gets laid shortly before the end. He's far less pathetic than 99% of shonen MCs. Yeah, he acts super scaredy and desperate but how would he not when he's randomly thrust into a situation where people with nothing to lose are after his head?

You can meme on Mirai Nikki all you want but characters and character arcs in it were genuine as fuck.

Isn't he the most alpha MC?

wait, rebuild is the sequel?
How much of eva did i miss?
Can you explain that one pls

Noe that's seriously fucking hot. You may be in for the ride, whether you like it or not.

If you want le epik big rambo alpha males watch western shit

So can we all agree that Yuno didn't deserve Redial?

Rebuild isn't anything. It's just purposely vague and self-referential to attract attention and get stupid otaku to bite the bait of babylon.

Yeah he's like that crybaby guy from Baccano! that bitches all the time but when going gets tough he switches gears and manages to come out on top

Rebuild of a Evangelion is sort of a reboot of the franchise, but there is subtle hints that time "restarted" and it connects as a sequel to End of Evangelion. See pic related if your interested.

Sounds familiar

or we could have more MC's like Okabe Rintarou, Touma Kamijou and the two Kazuma's. Why does westernshit or cry baby male MC's have to be the only conceivable options? That's so idiotic.

This series man, truly a work of art, i guess that's why he decides to save Rei at all costs

Sounds good on paper but I literally had trouble sleeping. I didn't know if I would wake up with a text like "please call me I'm gonna kill myself" or "come to my house and fuck me silly" or both. She once called me in tears at 4 in the morning and I had to drive though a snowfall to make sure she wasn't cutting her wrists. I was considering using dog training techniques on her to keep her wild instincts in check. Some kind of link was established though because she misses me apparently but I don't trust her

Writing takes time, it's easier to just copy something that already sort of works.

Nuuuuu

He's up there.

>all the real jap men sucked off their government's propaganda cock and died like lemmings during WW2

I don't know why you people keep glorifying those who fell for the bushido meme and didn't go against retarded tactics and strategies.

He's not an isekai mc at least.

Why are you responding to a dumb frogposter you retard.

plot twist in this anime are so stupid

Nah, Gudao from Fate/Grand Order: First Order is the most patetic beta harem MC of anime

At least his VA is a male

The plot twist was the second best part, after Yuno

That is hardly an accomplisment. Literally any ugly fatass could get laid.

>same rules apply when you go to a club/bar
Good luck with that. There are so many more ways to poison someone than spiking their drink. So many other ways to incapacitate someone before they are even aware.

Mentally ill people are unpredictable as fuck. You look at them wrong and they'll go berserk.

I wish the trope of cute girls falling for pathetic beta males would just die already. Literally no girl will ever want a weak, spineless, feminine manlet unless he was super rich.

>Literally any ugly fatass could get laid.
Then why the fuck are you still here?

Sounds like she really loves you. Maybe you should do something about it.

>mods deleted a perfectly fine on-topic post because it had a frog in it
What the fuck?

This anime would have been better if she stayed dead

>evolves
>aka does an asspull 180 of a personality and suddenly becomes a cold-blooded asshole
Literally the worst part of the show

Is future diary worth watching?
Or is it just worth for the yandere?

>Is future diary worth watching?
I enjoyed it. I thought it was a neat concept.

The ending was weird and off putting.

Yes, you wont regret it
this

She isn't capable of love. Just animalistic attachment. People like this are like large, dangerous cats, it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye

shinji from eva is

you kind of sound like a sociopathic cunt m8.

It's only worth watching for Yuno.

It's worth watching for the terrorist lolita

Other way around.

Guy had a valid point and the frog was drawn, therefore it's anime

>Guy had a valid point but the frog was drawn
FTFY

Are you implying a neet otaku nip wouldnt commit seppuku?

you sound like a faggot

He did kill Tsubaki tho

I'm convinced a ton of IRL murderers and suicide victims are (or were) exactly like the characters on the picture. After all, it's the inability to barter and negotiate for what you need that usually leads to violence.

Implying.

Would you rather a an MC with personality. Or a mc that acts like they had gotten a lobotomy.

She wasn't pathetic