So what's with this bitch?

So what's with this bitch?
What's wrong with her?
Was she even at the shooting or was she not? David Hogg apparently wasn't even at the school when it happened.
Also there's apparently nudes of her out there or something?

Attached: IMG_6029.jpg (686x960, 128K)

She went to a Jewish drama club

She's a child trafficker.

she's world historical my dude

Attached: myfate3.png (3178x2034, 2.13M)

Didn’t know Dwayne Johnson went to Parkland

This.

She's literally an actor.

>durr but how did Cruz know to target school with actors?
Literally every high school, in the states and in Australia, has kids with media connections.

>tfw they called me gay for being involved with drama when I was her age
They're not even doing it according to standard practice for my age. They're supposed to have well-developed back stories with details and shit so they can connect on a personal level like we do on Sup Forums.

What the fuck man? And they're also supposed to get their costumes and makeup done by regular people so they look like regular people, not crazy intel jobs.

you fags can stop posting these threads now

If it was a 6/10 girl with hair would it be more believable?

Their parents buy them agents, everyone else in drama is gay.

I hate to say it, but because there's so many people to do anything important it's at least 20% contacts. In media, it's a whopping 90% contacts and 10% talent.

Nah, they needed a character to stick in people's mind, and she looks just eccentric enough to fit the bill without being overtly offensive or something.

No. This was focus grouped out too much like you find in very rich Israeli communities. The failure of their ability to act reflects the failure of their drama school.

>agents
What you mean like 007?

Attached: 1518866847833.gif (452x523, 3K)

Talent agents, these people are rich as fuck and have parents willing to give someone 10k to 50k a year to introduce their children to producers and the like. Them claiming to be communists is many levels of irony, hypocrisy and disgusting.

Sometimes their parents themselves are the connections, that's a little better. Some high security jobs where you can serve your nation best requires similar connections, yes, like secret agents.

oy vey we have to be equal not like this "good ol' boys" conspiracy.

We should be equal, at least in treatment. These opportunities should be open to everyone, it should be a free and competitive market to cause as much societal benefit as possible.

But it's not like that, information isn't transparent and liars exist everywhere. At least the west isn't as bad at this as China or India.

What's your personal experience with it? I wasn't involved with all that much beyond the technical theatrics and magic techniques while the plants were getting wrapped up in sex scandals and other types of mind control.

Turner syndrome?

Just a few people I know from high school who were complete losers pretending to be cool who suddenly become models with different faces, singers despite having no musical skill, football players despite not being the best. That's the media side, as I said 90% connections and their skills were completely irrelevant, all the skilled people were intelligent to get jobs with better job security.

That being said, I got my tech job through family connections. I'm not proud, I love the free market and I'd have preferred to get where I am through my merit. That being said, I am good at what I do and I may get an opportunity to perform some truly good, nationalistic work. Because connections. No, it's not fair.

Looks like Vin Diesel on hormones

Nice same, got my jobs through connections as well, much as I hate ever bit of how that's how it works. But I'd rather be fired for doing a shit job than elevated for it. I think it helps to see how seedy things are sometimes.

She has been responsible for untold numbers of confused boners and urge to hatefuck.

The media thought she could use more twitter followers so turned her into a celebrity.

Attached: The_age_of_men_is_Over.png (1150x1008, 967K)

Bet you don't hate it on payday do you hypocrite?

The free market, what a laugh. I always see shit floating to the top, seems to be a rule rather than the exception. Everybody just loves the completely retarded bosses kid.