BREAKING: Liberal tool thinks he has enough clout to boycott Laura Ingraham

Got his feelings hurt because Laura Ingraham made fun of his whining over not getting into UCLA, now is calling on a boycott of her sponsors.

How will this end Sup Forums?

Attached: JamieCerseiLannister.png (1080x595, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thehill/status/979252089028268032
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jealous inducing huh? How's it feel to know a superior being has single handedly destroyed president Dump and his band of merry alt-shitters?

Attached: 1522206277196.gif (480x480, 992K)

#8clap

sure thing faggot

she deserves what she gets

Attached: ingraham21n-1-web.jpg (1200x630, 37K)

Shill

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-020331.jpg (1361x1382, 389K)

The funny thing is that he's asking his legion of twitter minions to boycott advertisers for a show none of them watch. It's like when the left tried to get USAA for drop their advertisement on Hannity. Very few on the left even watch Hannity and even fewer qualify to use USAA.

Hoggposting is a zero clout activty. Knock it off.

Attached: coolkid hogg.jpg (125x100, 3K)

The only thing im jealous of is how she looks at him. You just know theyre fucking.

Fuck off kike

Choose the most liberal pozzed companies on his list and help him meme the boycott.

Da'ahaviht is the most powerful sandnigger alive today
tremble

does this guy think that the people that listen to Ingraham also follow him?
he's preaching to the choir

Ingraham is a sociopath cunt tho

What she do exactly?

David Hogg looks like what I imagine the main character in Less Than Zero to look like.

i'm not gonna lie this faggot is rent free in my head.

god hes pretty

They know they can't win arguments based on the strength of their ideas, so they do their best to censor the opposition. Little Maoists.

See those holes on his neck? That’s where they injected him with Rockefeller’s essence.

fucking faggy

twitter.com/thehill/status/979252089028268032

You're a faggot for being so obsessed with this kid. He's a 17 year old brainlet that writes like shit who wanted to be famous. He's destined for mediocrity bc of his low IQ and subsequent test scores. Quit giving him attention and let him fade into obscurity.

Attached: moments before this post was made.jpg (900x881, 156K)

>I'm a kike for advocating that folks ignore a kid who can't get into state schools.
That's not an argument. Grow up.

This isnt about him, it's about Laura Ingraham.
Faggot is attacking her because she talked about his denials to college.

He's calling for a boycott of her sponsers. I'm just asking what Sup Forums thinks will happen, boycott works, boycott backfires, he admits to being pegged by his sister.... ????

Hogg is shamelessly using his 15 minutes of fame (riding on the coat tails of a tragedy, I might add) to hawk himself to universities who might snap him up for the good liberal optics. Then he uses his social media presence to try and damage the career of one of his critics. Nice chap.

Attached: 4w5y.png (498x497, 391K)

Yale will take him as a virtue signal. He will be the first white affirmative action admission.

Liberal boycotts never work. (Chick Filet). Once they draw a target conservatives flock to it to fuck with the libtards.

Do you reckon the normies would have swallowed the hoggpill if they didn't try to shove it down our throats? Did they blow it or would normies have just hated this ugly little twerp anyway?

Yeah it's called respect faggot

>kike
what's that, a type of sandnigger?

Hoggs that bike riding faggot the normal kids laugh and drive past on their way to school.
I'm gonna laugh when he ends the charade known as his life.

Typical libtard moves.

Nothing gonna happen David Hogg days are numbered he will kill himself

>saving the thumbnail

She deserves horrible things to happen to her,

Hopefully in a battle royale between the libshits and the altretards

Top Ten David Hogg Advertisers
1. NAMBLA
2. Hillary Clinton's diarrhea stained pants
3. Nigger Men for Cum Swallowing
4. The National Soybean Council
5. "Me Likie Rice" brand XTRA small condoms
6. Mental Retardation Awareness Month
7. The Association of Sperging Morons
8. Michelle Obama's Black Cock, ltd
9. George Soros
10. Ashley Judd's "I Hit The 30 Wall HARD" Foundation

had the audacity to report facts that a public figure self-published on his own twatter feed

bUycott ensues

>clout
You must be at least 18 years old to post here.

He's there to make people hate him. Sowing seeds of discord across the USA. David Hogg literally carrys water for Putin.

REEEEEE BAN ASSAULT UNIVERSITY