How does it feel that Gilgameme is not the strongest anymore?

How does it feel that Gilgameme is not the strongest anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sacrifice
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that suppose to be David? He sucks.

Feels good.

Sup dad?
*glances in your general direction*

>Mongrels think Gilgamesh actually tried

Gilgamesh was never the strongest

>never tries
>gets in a very bad spot
>gets mad and actually tries
>loses anyway because too late
this is gilgameme, the character.
this and arthuria rape fetish.

lancer is the real strongest
his lance is a guaranteed kill

What does Goetia think of David?

David is pretty good. He has great skills.

It feels like a bargain

Except when it's not.

Nyangrels

Didn't Giglamess lose to a Japanese ginger?

Karna > gilgamesh

>Luck stat in Fate can avoid opponents altering the laws of reality
Anyone who says this franchise only got dumb after F/SN is a fucking liar.

Yes

Am I stronger than Gilgamesh too?

Now you are speaking my language.

>tfw actually in the field of market microstructure
hell yeah

>Gilgamesh didn't try
>David hits him with a rock
>Gilgamesh is knocked unconscious and David gets ALL his possessions

It's the same thing as saying Gilgamesh just became a very shitty servant since what made him powerful were his belongings. At least Karna keeps his skills if David steals his armaments, Gilgamesh has nothing

Yeah yeah he's "that" kid who failed at everything but REALLY has got a lot of potential.

holy fucking kek

He never was.

Was there ever an update to this with newer servants?

How far up would Karna the Bloodedge would be?

Typical jew

>always thinks he's hot shit and never tries, which makes him always lose
>"i'm bleeding, making me the victor"

It's all fun and games until someone summons Hitler as Gaster class servant

According to Sup Forums? Most likely.

>Looks like there's a get rich quick opportunity. How about getting in on it?
>Hello, it was the day you were born. Let's bless. ...... By the way, are you interested in shares or land?
>You know what I hate though? Fighting. I know it brings about prosperity, but I just don't enjoy it. I mean, you wouldn't like being forced into signing a contract, right?
>We seem bound together by a common fate. Your bankruptcy is my bankruptcy. Oh, but don't worry, my bankruptcy is only my bankruptcy, so feel free to cut me loose if need be.
What did Nasu mean by this?

He's a jew.

Gilgamesh hasn't been the strongest servant since Lancelot appeared.

U wot m8?

Grand servants notwithstanding, he is.

That's nice NP you have there David, it would be a shame if you lost it somehow.

Then why does he remind me of a bishonen Caesar?

They both seem pretty similar in their Fate personalities.

That's a nice arsenal you got there Heracles. It would be a shame if someone repossessed it.

What's that David? Looking for your little slingshot? I have it right here in my hands.

They're both great and charismatic leaders, and David along with Solomon are literally harem protagonists.

What are the strengths of archer Hercules?

wow mate the autism is deadly in here

Shoots arrows real good

But Heracles, Divine Authority from Himself doesn't allow you to use anymore of your arsenal.

But he has plot armor

>Ado Edem not a giant pillar from top to bottom on the right hand side
disappointed honestly

Excuse me for having fun.

No one likes (You).

Archer is Heracles' best class. He got his Hydra Bow, God Hand, Nine Lives and possibly Nemean Lions skin.

He can also steal others NP, with is what I'm a joke off.

But only as Alcides, right?

It's only if he is a avenger I think.

Nice equipment you both got there, David and Hercules. Would be a shame if...

...yours get stolen.

So every new servant has like 5 different NPs now?

Yes.

Pretty sure that David would have a conceptual advantage against Hercules/Alcides.

Hercules/Alcides is a giant, after all, just like Goliath.

>Implying this isn't the pathetic try of a frustated writter to one up Gilgamesh before Nasu come and say "Lol he wasn't trying".

>new
Servants had multiple NPs ever since the beginning

Okay, who else was the power to steal others power in this franchise?

Still, God Hand comes in play. Some NPs are strong enough to kill him multiple times at one attack, but Hamesh Avenim doesn't seem to be one of them. His Arc of Covenant is different but was it donfirmed he can use it during HGW?

True, but it's starting to get a bit ridiculous at this point. But then again, it's Fate. What else is there to expect.

>motou sakura kills gilgamesh
>gilgamesh is stronger
?????

Seems like the only time he couldn't use the Arc for himself was when he was in Okeanos as the Arc was summoned independently from him.

On paper he should be ridiculously powerful. But he's also one dumb fuck.

>Some NPs are strong enough to kill him multiple times at one attack, but Hamesh Avenim doesn't seem to be one of them.
Of course not. It doesn't kill, after all. It just knocks you out so that David can steal your stuff!

Doesn't David have an A-ranked anti-army divine punishment NP or something he could use?

Either way, it's nearly impossible to imagine him beating Hercules the moment he is summoned. David would either need to steal someone's NP first or devise a trap using the Ark (ehich I think he'd have in a HGW). And even using it as a trap is pretty hard, as Hercules can detect it even as a berserker

H-h-he wasn’t trying!!!

>David would either need to steal someone's NP first or devise a trap using the Ark (ehich I think he'd have in a HGW). And even using it as a trap is pretty hard, as Hercules can detect it even as a berserker
David was a brilliant general. I'm sure he could figure out someway to force Heracles touch the Ark like in Okeanos.

It's a pretty cool NP, but since it's C ranke it probably means Hercules is immune to it.

Actually, you are right. typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sacrifice
What is more, Heracles in real lore commited suicide by selfburning after he was poisoned. If it was same in Fate lore, he might be especially vulnerable to these kinds of attacks, and Sacrifice is bassically flame from the heavens.

Shouldn't David's divinity give him some leeway on this?

That is for Achilles, but Hercules' protection is different.
God Hand protects Hercules from anything that is B or lower regardless of the origin. David is, however, capable to harming and stealing Achilles since Achilles' immortality allows him to be damaged by David while reducing damage to 75% (since David has lower divinity than Achilles)

Not against Hercules, but David still has Sacrifice and Ark to kill him.

It's valid for David to steal Achilles' belongings and use it against Heracles then.

Kek

David was intended to be a rival against Achilles before being scrapped so this could work.

Meteo writes David.

Could I get some feedback on that autistic ranking I made? I tried to take all aspects of the NPs into account except unfortunate matchups, keeping in mind that a tie doesn't imply a complete stalemate but rather an equivalent amount of offensive power.

I think it is pretty good. At least better than shitty power charts as that one

Mostly accurate i guess. EXcalibur should be unranked top tier, seeing as we've never seen it at its full power. We also don't know what its true type is.

That thing drove Sephyr away. Wonder who was the wielder. Grand Saber maybe?

Thanks. I updated it, adding David's NPs which I had forgotten for some reason and placing EXcalibur at unrankable.
I initially tied it with Vasavi because they're the two only NPs that are EX-ranked yet don't have any special concept aside from brute force.

Every EX rank NP, skill or atribute is off charts to be honest, so you did well making that ranking, since noone is throwing shit at you

>Leonidas and Blackbeard are in the arcade game roster.
Based.

>off charts
True, but you can still assess how they'd fare against other similarly powerful NPs by looking at their concept, overall damage output, type, conditions, etc.

>David stronger than Gil
Is this a new meme?

>no Unlimited Blade Works
I know it takes forever to cast, but so does Hanging Gardens. The fact that it's better than GoB once deployed should count for something.

That's why I praised you

Can the Ark kill Gilgamesh?

>Davidfags are the new jetfags
And here I thought Davidfags didn’t even exist

>it's better than GoB
Well, it isn't. UBW counters GoB but that is all. For example, Cu Chulainn probably would win against Emiya even in reality marble but he can not win against GoB. And that is coming from garcherfag

UBW's efficiency highly depends on circumstances, so I'd put it in the unrankables, if anything. It's better then GoB because it's faster, but in everything else, it's stated to be inferior. I don't know if I'd call it top tier, I made the chart with the idea that I'd only include the very best NPs, so I don't know if UBW really belongs there.
Thanks user.

Why is Arondight so high. Galahad Sword, the one that Lancelot use to kill Gawain should be better.

I've never understood this. Aside from Cu (who would naturally last long enough for UBW's mana supply to run out), everyone that's gotten shredded by GoB should be equally shredded by UBW. I know Nasu said that UBW would be an annoyance to most heroic spirits, but I don't understand how.

Fair enough. I might be a garcherfag, but I'm under no delusions that it can be ranked.

Arondight's an A++ rank unbreakable divine construct that grants a stat boost to Lancelot, while also being capable of an Anti-Army attack with Overload. It even could've been ranked higher now that I think about it.
>everyone that's gotten shredded by GoB should be equally shredded by UBW
No, because not only is GoB's mana consumption extremely low compared to UBW, there's also the fact that UBW's projections are a full rank down from the originals, which means Berserker Herc for example could shrug it off much more easily.
GoB also contains a lot of things aside from NPs, including mystic codes and more conventional weapons, while UBW is just traced weapons that loosely fit the concept of "sword".

GoB has not only swords and spears, but also many gimmicky artifacts/weapons like Enkidu, Vimana or Hades' Hat. It's strenght is in versality, while UBW has only fake swords, not counting Rho Aias. The only up I can think of is that in UBW you can freely sacrifice any fake NP and detonate it to temporaly boost its rank by one. And then it is as strong as original sword but only for a second.

Could fully opened GoB beat UBW? I remember reading somewhere that, I’d fully opened, the amount of swords and speed it can shoot them at is comparable to a torrent of water.

>every fucking month a new servant from yet another shitty glorified fanfiction shows up to be "stronger than Gilgamesh"

This has been going on since Karna was first introduced. It is actually fucking hilarious how obsessed people are with this powerlevel creep, it's literally in the same tier as smelly spics never getting tired of coming up with new super saiyan transformations.

Between this and the waifufaggotry, the getting cucked by a jewish gacha scheme, and the SHIROU IS A MODERN HAMLET brainlets, Fatefags truly are the most subhuman creatures to ever exist.