The reelection of Trump in 2020 will most likely be the cause of the civil war in America

>The reelection of Trump in 2020 will most likely be the cause of the civil war in America
>blue wave
>the coming hopes of the crying tards will be crushed
>current leaders of democratic party are Hillary Clinton, some faggy 16 year old muscle-less twat and >Oprah
>How many democratic potential nominees are actually young, not over 50 and dont have grey hair? Like 1 >maybe
>Trump builds boarder wall with Military Spending
>”””OHAHURDUR BLUMPF IS FINISHED DIS TIME HIS BASE WONT LIKE IT THAT HE TOOK MONEY FROM THE MILITARY A DURDUR"""
>Support soars
>frustrated the left is forced to use its secret weapon: the trannies
>They decide to double down and not only try to get the first woman president but the first WoMaN >MeXiCaN TrAnNy AsIaN JeWiSh president
>There will be no crying next round when Trump wins
>only the hoards of soy boys and whores of soros clutching dildos in their scraggly arms with hair product everywhere in their wake
>civil war starts
>soy is eternally btfo by testosterone
>Trumpenrich starts
>he has wall
>he wins civil war
>has jebs guacamole
>only goes up in polls
>Now the fun really starts
>he goes off on a rant and starts ww3
>easily wins by nuking all communists into oblivion
>Russia helps
>Putin and Trump celebrate glorious victory with Fuhrers old mans country blumpkins
>gets restless
>all this winning and i still want more
>decides to declare war on aliens
>discloses alien threat to public
>rallies support
>launches first intercontinental coordinated effort against the E.T. thugs
>goes one step further
>At this point most of the world is red-pilled and aware of the inter dimensional shape shifting energy vampire pedophiles
>declares war on space itself
>wins

Attached: rare trump.jpg (886x1024, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/10/24/hillary-2020-trump-better-hope-not/?utm_term=.1cc23dafd8c9
townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/news/a8629/heres-what-hillary-clinton-is-doing-today/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying the Las Vegas massacre wasn't the first hostile act of the 2nd American civil war

The (((((FBI))))) is covering up Paddock's real motive for that very reason.

>Hillary Clinton
You're beyond delusional if you think she's running again after losing TWICE.

>weimar in action
only unofficially

she keeps talking
old article washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/10/24/hillary-2020-trump-better-hope-not/?utm_term=.1cc23dafd8c9

clinton is still out dur doing the things
townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/news/a8629/heres-what-hillary-clinton-is-doing-today/

Sup Forumsleaf abuse of power

-also "wow how majestic he look like a lion in the wild" rof puke

>>has jebs guacamole
IMPOSSIBLE

Attached: trump locked in.jpg (2000x1334, 306K)

Hm. Ok, yeah something about this autism made me slightly smile, which is a pleasant surprise; I expected to cringe.

You leafs are pretty autistic

Attached: IMG_2094.jpg (125x108, 14K)

My fav pict of Trump. Wonder wtf he was thinking

Q PREDICTED THIS !

he was thinking "i wonder what i'd look like with facial hair, i guess i'll find out in 35 years after a russian guy creates FaceApp and an user runs this pic through its chad filter"

why is that pic sh00ped?

Attached: rawImage.jpg (2048x1391, 87K)

WASTED REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1517463536497.jpg (440x259, 23K)

:O

Holy shit you are legit retarded.....

checking

I thought it was a botched assassination attempt on that Saudi prince that's been making waves

Embracing the universe like a blazing star!

yes

Attached: vegas.png (897x3559, 294K)

>Trump Reelection
He couldn't even swing a popular vote against Hillary, and she was massively unpopular.
His support peaked in 2016 and has been going down since.

Attached: advancedstupid.jpg (500x373, 32K)

Checked AF
Put me in the screencap

This, Plus there will be far too many nonwhites by then.

If the corrupt DNC tries to run Hillary again in 2020, I'll fucking vote for Trump!

No way is trump winning unless he goes up against Comrade Bernie. He failed on DACA, healthcare, and probably the wall. More importantly the US military + taxpayer is still dying for Israel in the middle east. Dude actually sent more troops to afghanistan

they forget it was the silent majority that voted for trump, user... those who voted for trump are like my retired marine corps veteran neighbor and all his friends do you think they're on twatter nope they surely are not

a civil war when one side doesnt have any guns

Hilldawg's vote was only so high because of California. The CA government knows this and is artificially driving the cost of living in CA up to astronomical levels so as to get CA residents to move elsewhere and infect red states (namely Texas).

A FUCKING LEAF