Questions about the ethnostate

In your ethnostate, would I be able to fuck traps and also be a trap?

Would drugs like acid be available?

The ethnostate better not be some boomerite traditionalist nuclear family bullshit. I like white people, but I want to actually have fun too.

Attached: cyberpunk_by_dges-d5olb0t.jpg (900x421, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPw7nlluRdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay, imagine all the true privileges and bullshit minorities and women get in our society, then instead apply that to a specific ethnicity.

That's all the ethnostate is. The cultural Marxists have designed it for us.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-093226.png (1440x2960, 655K)

But what about trans women and acid though?

NO! What you describe is 30s Berlin or current California (except its rich). This is Hardcore degenerecy that has no relation to ethnostate. You will be cleansed with the rest of the filth with or without ethnostate - if not us then its the muslims who will throw you off the roof.

I don't give a shit what you want to do in Estonia.

that stuff is fine if it doesn’t impact birth rates too much

Aww did I hurt your feelings? All I did was confirm what you already knew - that you will be killed, either by us or by the enemy.

>In your enthnostate

In my ethnostate, non-whites like you won't be around, so why do you care what we do for fun?

Attached: 1518300270193.jpg (655x1024, 152K)

no
no
you would be the first to be shot

Attached: .ü+.jpg (174x290, 8K)

This. Degeneracy must be stamped out.

If you're ethnostate is anything like that pic then It's all yours bud.

Nobody even knows Estonia exists you little manlet. I don't give a fuck what kind of society you want to build over there, I'll be over here where the traps and coke are.

>here where the traps and coke are
lol, why do you even ask the question if you knew the answer. My existance is irrelevant, you won't be thinking about my shithole country when you see the pavement approaching from 100 feet above.

>why do you even ask the question
I was more looking for responses from individuals that actually mattered, not some conservative prude from butthole-northern europe.

>northern europe
Ty, always hated when u guys stick us in the same pot with slavs.
Btw, if u were expecting anwsers from trannies and fags who encourage you then you are in the wrong board. Try Blacked.com comment section. Otherwise, you already know whats coming for you

Thats right you fiend

Kys

Degenerate retard.

Haha you guys are such prudes.

Did you know that if you did enough coke before the bad men come through your door, you may not even feel the falling when you hit the concrete.
It's a win-win situation if u axed me. U'll be laughing ur ass off, the men in ski-masks will be laughing their asses off, even the neighbours smoking on the balkonies will be laughing and giving you the last nod when you pass them by on ur way down.

It wouldn't be traditionalist it would be a Christian Reconstructionist society where all homosexuality and adultery will be punishable by death.

Cool. Sounds terrible.

I'd rather party with the communists. At least they wont kill me for something as innocent as kissing another man.

Attached: 1520476683154.jpg (1280x853, 598K)

Are autists allowed in the ethnostate?

If this guy () is allowed in then yes.

>innocent as kissing another man
A man kissing another man is depraved not "innocent"

>that bulge
>looks underage

Um...

I don't want an ethnostate, I want my country back instead. But I won't.

Filthy degenerate

Of course not, fucking degenerate.

>having fun is more important than a white country for white people
>being a mentally disabled freak who thinks he is a girl thinks doing drugs is the apex of "fun"

Get fucked, faggot.

Not OP, but acid is okay.

I believe they are a prerequisite.

Yo, my man, hoolup naw. Looky heyuh man. Ain't nuttin gay bout dem kewl thangs I said aight? U white ass trap betta schau my ass some respejuct, othawise imma tear dat chit up good.
>Fake - blax dont use commas
OP is fag nevertheless

Stay hidden.

Sure you can take drug and get fuked in the ass no problem ... at the end of a rope .. theme : youtube.com/watch?v=WPw7nlluRdc

Attached: noose2.jpg (800x563, 223K)

I too want to have fun

Slippery slope.

>but I want to actually have fun too.

Fun is "degenerate".