Buddy Complex

Buddy Complex
So just two eps into this at first seemed like a mecha/rom-com, then seemed like yaoi-bait. Also seems a bit of a rip off of Gundam. What does Sup Forums think of it?
Also Buddy general

it deserved a proper 1 cour S2

>two eps into this
>What does Sup Forums think of it?
>general
Are you new to anime, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums?

It was fun.

Connect with Hina

It's none of those things you utter retard kill yourself. Fuck I hate this board now. I wish I could be perma banned and be done with it.

CONNECTIVE HINA

He did nothing wrong.

>cucked so hard he formed an empire and almost destroyed the world
>he was cockblocked by chad as a teenager and as an adult as he created the mech technology they use
So fun.

Where did OP go? I thought he wanted to talk about this show.

He's crying. Give him a few minutes.

He hasn't even watched it yet.

He said he's two episodes in. Some anons were even asking him questions and yet he has yet to respond. Did he abandon his own thread or something?

Maybe he started watching the 3rd episode. Since he's posting from a mobile device maybe it takes a long time to type up a response.

>he's posting from a mobile device
How are you sure of that?

>getting cucked so hard it transendences time and space

By paying attention to default file name patterns over the years. I don't know 100% for certain, but there's a very good chance.

Generic, forgettable piece of shit. Shit characters, shit plot, shit mecha design.
The only notable thing about is the "cuck pushed too far" meme.

I thought it was pretty good but I really wish the last episodes weren't so rushed.

I WANT TO FUCK HINA UNTIL SHE CAN'T WALK STRAIGHT ANYMORE. Fuck Watase Aoba that fucking cunt lucky bastard smashing Hina every night.

Bizon pls

OP are you still here?

I liked the aerial combat. Too bad they went to space in the ova. Fuck the ova in general.

It's your fault. If you had purchased the BDs and supported the app perhaps they wouldn't have chopped up the script the way they did.

How come most OP posters of "just watched" or "currently watching" threads make a thread, then apparently leave, never returning to their threads, and not even replying to replies to them? seems to be like that too. Why do OP posters leave their threads behind and not post in them again?

They're too low IQ to post anything of value.

Since this is showing up in Super Robot Wars X, i was thinking i might watch it. Is it a good show at least?

I mean, many of them ask "what does Sup Forums think of X?", and yet they rarely reply when anons actuall reply to their question. Really weird. Any idea why?

Yeah it's worth a watch. It's not anything spectacular but it's a pretty solid show.

Their brains are too small to weigh in on opinions. They are only capable of parroting others, or posting memes. They aren't humans beings like you or I, but normalfags from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Yeah? Guess i'm gonna have a go at it.

So OP... you're not coming back are you?

I'm about to watch it for the same reason. Also an excuse to finally watch Nadia.

It would be best time travel romance anime ever if it had proper second season. So much possibilities

This show was so much better than Valvrave. I know that isn't saying much but at least this ended in a pretty satisfactory way despite how rushed it was.