Overrated as fuck

Overrated as fuck.

Nice blog.

Agreed.

That's what happens when everything else in the year is trash.

The pacing was awful desu

Wow, do you really not like all those things? That's so cool! I don't think I've ever seen anyone dislike as many things as you do - look, I know we've only just met but do you think I could be your friend? I've just never seen a post as good as yours or met someone who's so intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor. Also, I showed your image to some sexy grills, and they said that the sheer amount of things you don't like makes them want to have sex with you.

Underrated as fuck.

Your Waifu

What's the deal with the pissing in this thing?

>three words, describing their opinion
>blog

Do you even know what is a blog, user?

9/10 bait

You're telling me you wouldn't piss yourself when you're scared shitless or under so much pain?

Because its a gross/uncomfortable aspect of life thats often glossed over in media and this MiA delights in making you uncomfortable

I loved MiA before anyone knew about it so your faggy criticism means nothing to me.

If it's popular in Sup Forums when it airs, and then gets hated later on. That means that the series is actually good. It never failed me when I want to know if a show is good or not.

naaaaa

>people here were the ones who translated the manga
>probably the biggest western fanbase of the manga
>anime comes out and gets popular
>everyone shits on it

anime only faggots are the literal niggers of this community. They are all mindless consumers who watch 50+ anime at 2x speed in every season

Live tl threads are the best thing about this board, too bad they don't last long. I stopped going to MiA threads after it got turned into a literal general.

Calling something overrated is such an empty critique. Why don't you actually tell us what you don't like about it.

cringe

Not enough recent shows.

this show sucked. lmao @ how many pedophile weebs think this is "Aoty" when Boku My Hero Academia exists.

Weebs. Not even Once.

What's the deal with the pissing in other things? I'm serious. Urination is often used as humor and as fetish fuel, so why can't we have something that uses it seriously for once?

lol
>implying boku no hero academia is good

Retarded normalfag.

The ending with Mitty made me cry, i would've personally liked a more happy ending but other than that i pretty much loved Made in abyss and would like to see more of it in the future.

The only thing worse than ironic weebs are post-ironic weebs.

well I didn't even consider it as an anime when I watched it, also I only come to this board because of this show.
I wonder what cringeworthy shit you actually consider good lel

>tfw all of my favorite shows are on that list
Almost made me mad/10

>165803227
Too overboard, you have to tone it down with the objectively good things like LoGH and CCS or else it just comes off as tryhard for (you)s which you aren't even getting from me.

>MiA is garbage-tier series with horrible pacing and the only ones who like it are piss drinkers
In other news water is wet

LoGH is one of the most boring shows I've sat through.

Have a (You), my guy, courtesy of

That's sad

I didn't even watch MiA but it's always fun watching people fight over it.

shit show that is glorified because pedos are vocal autists

What's up, doc?

I can't handle these levels of irony layered so innumerably on top of eachother, why can't we just go back to saying what we actually think and believe? Is donning the mask of the :^) the only way to communicate anymore?

pretty much sums up Sup Forums

Agreed.
It's not garbage but medicore at best

It really is. It was predictable and boring throughout and the characters are annoying as fuck, especially Riko. Also the first nine episodes were mostly redundant as the story in them could've been told in two or three episodes. The world itself is interesting but anything else is mediocre at best.

Ha! Anime only faggot spouting his opinion. OK.
Sup Forums never fails to amuse me.
You know it's a good series if people started to hate on it.
Daily reminder that if Sup Forums hates an anime/manga, it means it's good and should be watched /read.

It is not. Its great. I dropped it after few episodes, since its simply not my cup of tea, but even though its not appealing to mee that much - i can recognize the quality of both production, unique setting, characters and story. Its quite rare moment where stars alight and everything fits well, creating something truly new.

With this, its officially cemented that Kinema Citrus can proudly take membership in British Tea Club of Refined Anime Gentlemen Studios along with KyoAni, Godakobo, PA Works and
potentially Liden Films. Madhouse serves there as old handyman fixing squishy floortiles and old victorian leaking roof

Gurren Lagann, not so good.

>Daily reminder that if Sup Forums hates an anime/manga, it means it's good and should be watched /read.
Wtf, I like SAO and SNK now.

opinions other than mine should be punishable by death

I actually agree with this list. Everything on it is overrated.

This is probably the best rec chart I've ever seen.

>It's not. It's great.
Overrated doesn't mean bad.

>I dropped it
>i can recognize the quality blah blah
You are full of shit and your opinion is trash.

Yes

friendly reminder that if you haven't seen all the anime on this list you are not allowed to post

here's your (you), you fuck

succ moar dik fggt

low IQ

Overrated bait.