Just Because

Get in here for weekly dose of camerafags tears

>Camerafag tears
But there's no way we're losing after the most recent episode. Victory is assured.

> episode images from twitter coming in
Oh shit, here we go.

btfo

FUCK KAICHOU SAW THE WALLPAPER

Yeah literally nobody predicted that.

YES YES THAT'S WHAT I WANT

I want to protect her

JUST GOT REJECTED (AGAIN)

We can't lose!

JUST

WHO FUCKING DID? IS IT BRENDAN? IT BETTER NOT BE CAMERA

TRUMPET SAID IF JUST IS OKAY WITH WAITING FOR HER TO GRADUATE SHE'D BE HER GF

GOOD. THE SLUT NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND EITA IS ALREADY TAKEN. HE IS CAMERA'S MAN.

by then she'd already full of chads cock

nice job JUST

Why can`t the characters I`m rooting for find happiness

giri choco

toot

>yappari senpai ga suki

>「俺さ、ずっと前から好きな人がいる。だから、ごめん」
> 消え入りそうな声でそう言って、恵那が俯く

>camerafags still think she stands a chance

How does it feel for being a delusional, user?

The fuck it's just obligation chocolate?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Please no, God, work your miracles. If Camera loses surely this is the work of the Devil. Deliver us from this evil. Ena must win.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Nigga, everyone knows, even Camerafags that she's going to lose. There's no question about it.

What people are just waiting for his how it will happen and hope it's done well.

Giri choco = it's literally its name, you must accept it and must give her a present in a white day.
Honmei choco = the girl confesses to you that she loves you. If you accept it then you accept her confession, but if you reject it then you reject her confession.

No one rejects the chocolate, you can reject the confession though

HOW DO YOU WANT YOUR ROMANCE MELODRAMA SENPAI?

It's obviously honmei chocolate. Obligation chocolate is a good way to get him to accept it for now though. Doesn't change the fact that worst girl is still going to win though. But at least Camera gave it her best shot, no pun intended.

Whoa! What a twist!

5 years in Spain, if you know what i mean.

I mean it was obviously going to happen. If not, then that would be stupid especially on how they dedicated 2 scenes for it.

Still mad.

>please wait for me to be ravaged by every cock in uni
What the FUCK is this sluts problem? She's drug my boy Brenden around the whole show. Now she wants him to wait even more?

>MUH I NEED MORE EXPERIENCE EXCUSE

It's actually because she knows Brendan has no money to visit another prefecture just to see her

Don't tell me she actually gets mad at him again. You're not even dating you cunt. Not to mention she made him sit back and watch her get wet for his best friend

It's Natsume, user. What did you expect? She's not worst girl for no reason. Of course she got mad at him. She's not even dating him, she has no right to get mad even if his wallpaper is him and Ena fucking each other silly. But she does anyways because she's an entitled cunt. God, I hope Ena pulls through a win here.

Why didn't she get an arc? Why did we have to get spain ending. Fucking this

>better than tsuki ga kirei they said
>JUST wait until after university
>worst girl going to win by doing nothing
>best girl going to get rejected by brainlet
This show is troll tier.

I'm enjoying this because I know a girl that I root for is going to win though.

Where is the raw?

still, unfortunately it's still better and more entertaining than that thing for autistic people that was TgK.

One day, our Ruise cruise will begin, user. Just wait.

This is fucking bullshit.

into the trash it goes

>Struggled and had to download full hd wallpaper with solid black color to set black background on my own phone
>Some highschooler girl sets solid black color in 2 seconds.

Wait, did Natsume make him remove the wallpaper?

You're tears are delicious.

>people hate Natsume and call her a cunt just because they like Camera more
>if this wasn't a triangle and Natsume acted the exact same way, the amount of people who think of her as a cunt or even care would be significantly less
So its really just a case of looking at things to hate and amplifying them. But the MC is immune to such hate of course.

And obviously JUST is too fucking lazy to work part-time for half a day for the train fare.
If he work two weekend days, he could even afford to take her on a date as well.
But JUST is a lazy cunt, according to trumpet.

Even if it wasn't a love triangle, people would still hate her because the show started with her wanting to fuck MC's friend

No not really. Well I don't honestly hate her. I am irritated at her.

First, the story goes in the way of saying how she liked Soma since forever. Not even thinking about Eita. No problem about that. Sure.

The thing is even when Eita showed up, she showed nothing of liking him in any sort. Even up until when she gave up on Soma. It's just when she noticed Ena being close to Eita did she suddenly go, "oh, I actually like him". Now she's acting like she liked him all along and is possessive.

Second, the story has not in any way, brought together Eita and Natsume properly. Almost all of Eita's interactions revolved around Ena. They haven't even properly faced each other ever since episode 5(?). It's all about Eita and Ena being together.

The only reason that she's even in proper contention is because of Eita. I will give him props to that. At least he has been trying. Natsume? Nada. The story is making it look like Eita's a rebound for her.

That's the problem with her.

You know it's urban myth that black wall saves power, right? Hint: backlighting needs to work every time anyway.

Black wallpapers only saves power on OLED displays.

Ehh ... nope, the story does not even emphasize the theme of "falling in love" with Natsume by Haruto, I only play it as the common theme that Natsume and Eita had, and that is ironically that's why they get closer.

True Tears set the flame of rage inside me and it hasn't gone out entirely even after all these years

I just hope this show doesn't make the matter worse. I'm not going to say which girl I support though

No
She saw his phone and ran away in tears because Ena was on it
Ena was watching, asked for his phone and removed the wallpaper

>At least he has been trying
Are you stupid or something? He didn't do shit. Even after Natsume made it obvious she likes him, he still doesn't have the balls to make a move.

>The story is making it look like Eita's a rebound for her
He deserves it for being a fucking coward.

>Ena leaves the chocolates for her clubmates
She's guaranteed to settle for one of them

Fucking camera should have explained to kaichou about the misunderstanding.
Fucking shitty bitch.

>implying they both wouldn't end up with her

Why does she need to do that? It's just lowering her chance to have Eita as her boyfriend.

You're obviously a camerafag.

No, the thing is she used "crush on Soma" as an excuse to justify her bad luck. She might not love him for such a long time but didn't realise it because she used that as an escapement.

If she truly loves MC she would do that for his happiness. Turns out camera is just another 3D pig egoistic bitch.

She went around to temples and shrines to gather a bunch of good luck charms for him.

>Are you stupid or something? He didn't do shit.
I meant that he's trying to be with her albeit not in the way that is usually done. Like him wanting to be in the same college as her. At least he's trying, that's what I meant.

She's using the crush on Soma card as bad luck for her not even trying one bit on not confessing to Soma. Even her college is an excuse. Basically she's a walking excuse of a person.

She never has really liked Eita like she did Soma as well. Even with the flashbacks we see that. Then suddenly she likes Eita after seeing Ena move? Eh. That's a rebound move.

Honestly they aren't even close right now. The show concentrated so much on showing Eita with Ena, except on points where it's important for Natsume, so Eita shows up.

Really, Eita is a moron and so is Mio.

>I meant that he's trying to be with her albeit not in the way that is usually done.
That's pointless because Natsume changed colleges. The fact Eita doesn't even know this further proves how meaningless it is.

>At least he's trying
He isn't. There's just one thing he should do. Confess to her. Anything else is a waste of time and deep down he knows it.

But we already know she's an egoistical girl since eps 1 though. This is pretty much what I expected from her.

Do we see the same anime? She lost her expression when knowing Eita transferred school.
Beside it's pretty much "you can never see the price of something unless when it's gone." She thought that it might stay like that forever but then Ena disturbed the stability.

He even returns her the most effective good luck charm to wish her luck on her contest. He tells her he wants her efforts to be rewarded and even admits he's become invested in her competition and wishes for her to win. That last moment where she skips the monorail back home and confesses to him again was sweet as fuck. The amount of effort Ena puts into him is also way more than Mio ever has. She literally rides her moped around the entire fucking city at night to gather the charms for him. Honestly, the scriptwriter and director really have no idea what they're doing. They've created an arguably far superior romance with these two and they plan on shelving it all in the last episode just to shoehorn in the girl with the inferior chemistry just because she happened to be 'main girl' which is an arbitrary definition by the way.

The show only gave importance to Ena in the last 3 episodes, beyond that the show was about Natsume and Eita, even the tomboy had more presence than Ena.

>Beyond that the show was about Natsume and Eita

Correction. The show was about Natsume chasing after Haruto while Eita suffers from his unrequited love. This only changes when Ena starts going after Eita for real, which is when Natsume also very conveniently drops Haruto like the plague and starts chasing Eita like a bloodlusted hellhound, verbally slapping Ena around like there's no tomorrow while showing a surprisingly amount of entitlement towards Eita when she's actively ignored his feelings for like the first 5 episodes (roughly around half the show). On the other hand, Eita and Ena's relationship slowly but surely develops.
He goes from not caring about her at all, to being actively invested in her competition and wishing her the best of luck. A far more natural romance with better chemistry.

He just wishes him luck as a friend, because yes, he has been so involved that he considers Ena a friend, but he can not see her beyond that because of his feelings for Natsume, that simple. They will not always correspond to your feelings just because you are kind to someone.

well, I don't know what I was expecting from sakurasou author. write best girl only so that she can lose.

KEK... but if Natsume never did anything for Haruto, she finally accepts that she did not know if she fell in love or not, but that she only accepted it to be able to enter into the conversation with her friends. And in case you did not notice, Natsume falls in love with Eita just at the same time as Ena does, just that they do it in different scenarios.

But she wins though.

No. Don't change it. Rewatch the first few episode again. 1-6 has been Natsume going after Haruto (not literally of course). While Ena has been there since the beginning with Eita, albeit not of course in a love way, but just has ramped up in the last 3 for liking him. Natsume has only acknowledged Eita by episode 7.

>Do we see the same anime? She lost her expression when knowing Eita transferred school.
Recheck the flashbacks again and the first episodes. The reason why she changed expression when Eita transferred to her school because he was the only person other than the 3 girls that she's always with that knew she liked Haruto. Also of course her expression will change because he was also part of her past. Recheck the flashbacks again and see that she never considered him at all.

It won't. Not after the failure that was the first and now only cour. This isn't like amagami, this is way worse.

>>people hate Natsume and call her a cunt just because they like Camera more
>>if this wasn't a triangle and Natsume acted the exact same way, the amount of people who think of her as a cunt or even care would be significantly less
This is wrong though. People call natsume a cunt because she acts like one. Even if there wasn't a camera but natsume acted the exact same way, she would still be called a cunt. Stop being delusional.

I can't believe that stupid faggot got me again

Camera will win. Kaichou happy ending will be about her school and focusing on herself instead of chasing around boys, they will resolve their silly crush and become friends who support each other while MC will go out with Ena.

You can't win love with effort. It doesn't work like that.

It's just how writing works. If the MC's main conflict is that he's a little shit who doesn't have the balls to confess, then of course he's not gonna end up with a girl who's throwing herself at him. That would render his whole character arc meaningless.

The flashback one showed that she lost her expression though.

Tsunderes almost always are cunts or act like cunts at times.They so happen to often be amongst the most popular character archetypes. People don’t hate them for being cunts. People hate for Natsume is not because they think she’s a cunt, it’s because Camera will lose ane Natsume will win.

"she tried hard so he should love her"
that's how an autist would think love should work user.

>People don’t hate tsunderes for being cunts
you can't be serious right now

Amazon please be on time.