Do you have any lefty friends? Do you manage to understand them at least for a bit?

Do you have any lefty friends? Do you manage to understand them at least for a bit?

Attached: 1522304523854.jpg (720x419, 122K)

I make sure to disgust obvious lefties by making a racial joke in the first conversation.

I haven't voluntarily associated with leftists in years. Someone who espouses anti-white progressivism in my presence is no longer welcome around me.

Not anymore.

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

My girlfriend is a leftist who has reconsidered some of her beliefs slowly while being with me. I routinely remind her that liberalism is trash.

Leftists aren't funny.
Make them laugh.

I have one lefty friend who is basically a fake and it comes out every time he gets drunk. He despises the poor and just wants to get ahead in the corporate world. He thinks he, personally, is the master race.

Apart from street retards and children I assume that is the attitude of most people that are lefties and have jobs.

Most of my friend circle are lefty of various degrees, its really irritating if they decide to try and sound smart about anything because their mentality is worse than a child's. They also can't just sit down and enjoy anything, everything has to be put through their specific filter and shockingly literally nothing in this world could ever be good enough for a left filter, they have to make excuses for why something is acceptable with its flaws or how somehow it isn't as sexist/racist/whatever as it seems or certain positive aspects outweigh the obviously problematic stuff instead of just fucking enjoying things made to be enjoyed.

some months back my friends had a group argument. It came down to this on the lib side:
>portraying a chinese man speaking with a chinese accent was '''racist'''

as the argument continued, it was slowly revealed that the liberals thought any cultural portrayal of a fictional character was racist. For example:
>a chinese man that speaks chinese and dresses in chinese garb is a racist stereotype
>a chinese man that speaks perfect english and dresses like a contemporary westerner was fine

two of the guys on the liberal side realized how retarded this was and were immediately ostracized for '''not getting it''' by the other libs

It gets better when both are racist, being 'chinese' becomes some lofty, nebulous, platonic ideal that can never be reached. And then it usually boils down to the most hilarious of ultra subjectivity, well its not racist if I like it and it is racist if I don't like it.

yeah, this is exactly what happened when the convo turned to buddhism

I had a whole pack of college friends (talking twenty-plus years in some cases) go far left, and when the election rolls around, the vitriolic, monolithic response to Trump, and Trump supporters, was the last straw--and I was a Bernie cuck at the time. In a strange way I blame myself for the situation. Like, if I'd been a better friend, and paid attention, I could've talked some sense into them. But I was across the country, living my life and getting a dose of reality thanks to California and British Columbia.

And get this: My NEVAH AGAIN ,Jew-when-it's-convenient father--but admittedly, the guy who raised me to not trust the gov't, or the media, and anyone who ever came to take his guns was a dead man--has become a full-on CNN drone, and I mean drone. It's like he's just reading off a script. Can't even have a civil conversation about politics with him, and it really kills me because the guy I remember would have fucking loved President Donald Trump.

Luckily, I'm 3,500 miles from all this, and have my own life.

Anyhow, not my blog.

Attached: 1495649119647.jpg (499x668, 45K)

my mom dropped out of school in the late 70s bc she was pregnant and the she-boons threatened to kill my older sister via staircase abortion

No, it's physically impossible to talk to me for longer than 30 minutes and be a lefty.
As a result, lefties either get converted or flee from me like fucking vampires flee sunlight.

also, where i grew up, from grades 6-8 a commonly known rhyme in my school was "fight fight black and white, if white dont win we all jump in"

this was roughly 2001-2003

I have an old school lefty friend. He is more about workers protection. He hates aspects of welfare and identity politics

My whole life I was friends with mostly leftists with me being openly conservative. Then I grew up and stopped hanging out with children. Been happier since.

>about worker protection
>the ridiculous amount of obama speeches that were anti-union

mental gymnastics needed

The only leftists I know are women. Most men in my demographic are centrists or explicitly right wing. Women are only leftists until they get fucked hard enough to give up their political views.

Yea I do. No I don't understand them. Not my fault though, they can't articulate their stance on anything without muh feelings and meaningless platitudes.

I have a friend that unironically says shit like "diversity is our strength" out loud. Also live with a woman who is far left but press her on ANY of her stances and she can't tell you why.

Utterly brainwashed tbqh.

Where do I find these people? Seems impossible in Bongistan. Even the rich cunts here tow that progressive line and say refugees welcome and all that shite

This

I have no idea what these 'pocs' are, but I'm so fucking sick of hearing about them.

Its baffling to me that with all their language policing not one lefty moron realized that 'poc'(k) is a diseased scar. The word has bad optics and association with disease.

No -- I have no respect for them.

All they do is repeat what CNN / CBC has told them. All they have is talking points that (((some one else))) fed them and they feel "enlightened and educate"

>BLM is right !! a Black man was shot !!

Did you see the video ? I will show you the video.

> No , eww you're sick

and you soon find out that is them inside and out , not an original thought that has not been given to them by the Liberal media.

My dog has deeper understanding of reality then they do

I can understand them, but they can't understand me. They're not even close to understanding me, actually.

Attached: 1522083402100.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

Leftists yes
Self loathing whites no

I just start ignoring them and give them a blank face when they start with their 2deep4me woke crap.
I don`t even acknowledge it with nodding or vocalizations of any kind.

Honestly I always find myself making friends with them but then quickly lose the relationship. These fucks honestly can't handle shit and their complete ignorance to generally everything in life is infuriating. They are almost literal children.

>Fell for college meme.
>Small Liberal Arts School
>Surrounded by looney-leftists, constantly.
As an unapologetic Constitutional Conservative it can be very challenging at times when you literally have to debate your entire class (spare 2-3 kids) and the prof. Although I'm in the lion's den constantly, it has actually strengthened my convictions. I've been exposed to their neo-marxist bullshit, and I don't buy it.

I do have a few friends that are moderate liberals and they're intelligent, well meaning kids. I view each interaction with them as an opportunity to open their eyes and bring them to the light.

The Progressives at my school are literally insane. There have been multiple times when I've been swung at by triggered Progressives while being called a racist and a bigot. I don't show my power level.

When I* not "when you."

>Saved
Thanks for this.