This anime would be a lot better if you got rid of all the school elements and aged the whole cast about seven years

This anime would be a lot better if you got rid of all the school elements and aged the whole cast about seven years.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2017-12-14/princess-principal-director-masaki-tachibana/.125279
youtu.be/GHwDcm37WMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Retard

I want to fuck Chise.

This anime would be far far better if the rest of the cast has their own steampunk modifications.

And hitler would have won WWII if he didn't invade Russia.

The ultimate problem is that the people who create Princess Principal can't help but cast a bunch of cute high schoolers. It's in their nature

I just don't see why they went out of their way to make all the girls besides Dorothy look like hobgoblins.

>if you got rid of all the school elements
Aside from one episode these school elements were barely there.

Why are you replying to a shitposter that clearly didn't watch the show?

And like Dorothy, Beeto would meet her dad again with more drama, and he'll give princess cavorite legs.
It rhymes just like poetry

If my grandma had three wheels she'd be a bike.

What does that even mean?

You're right about that, OP.

What? Why the hell would you assume that?

Nah I want cute girls.

It's always funny when otaku anime get talked about enough for normalfags to give them a shot and then complain about the otaku elements.

I agree but it wouldnt have sold as well

Agreed.

If only they'd been clearly marketed as otakushit titles so the other consumers would have known to steer clear.

If you can't look at the cover of a show and clearly tell if it's aimed at otaku, then I'm really, truly sorry whatever brain defect your were born with.

YES

Otaku doesn't equal moe. Normies don't watch Trapeze, Casshern Sins or Uchouten Kazoku aren't shows but somehow they don't feature ensemble casts or pre-teen girls.

This show already has lots of adult side characters, most of them male. If they went one way or the other it would be still fine, but since the main characters look so different from the rest of the people in the world they inhabit they just stick out and it really does seem like they could be from some Black Lizard Planet. Either go for Lupin or go for Hidamari Scetch. Moe can be more arthouse, it worked stylistically in Flip Flappers for example, but here it doesn't.

Moe doesn't mean underage you fucking newfag.

>Some fans of the show believe there are romantic feelings between Ange and the Princess. Are they accurate or are they reading too much into it?
>Director: For that, I say we leave that up to your imagination. For Ange, she definitely feels friendship and strong feelings of trust. But we didn't interpret it as romantic when we were making it.
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2017-12-14/princess-principal-director-masaki-tachibana/.125279

Are there seriously people who complain about an élément that has absolutely no impact on the story whatsoever other than offering the spies a good base of operations?

> However, to split everything into black and white… that's simply no fun. So, I leave that up to your imaginations
To me it just sounds like he didn't want to outright admit it. The last episode clearly had romantic feelings in it, not to mention the Casablanca lily stuff and of course the post-sex official art that they released just a few days ago.
Some of the unused scenarios kinda give the impression that they were trying to make it seem more like a friendship at first, but the final story does not give that impression at all.

Sure, technically it's a feeling blah blah. But that's not the point.

Wich princess wud u principal?

Dorotits, duh.

>leave that up to your imagination.
Pffft, that's what they always say. By the end of episode 12 they're talking about affairs which also fits how they described Ange and princess relationship in a magazine.

>This anime would be a lot better if you got rid of Chise
FTFY

>aged the whole cast about seven years

beatrice gave me a fetish I didn't know I have.

>we didn't interpret it as romantic when we were making it
>when we were making it
...But at a certain point they realized that shit was too gay and we got episode 11 and 12, right? Damn nips and their shitty habit of dodging straightforward questions.

It would have been a lot better with a guy and no yuri.

Happens all the time.

Fuck dorothy and eat out Beato while Dorothy breastfeeds her. It'd be a sexy supai triangle

Less yuri and more plot and it has potential.

S2 when? How did it sell?

What did that guy do in that webm?

This gets even funnier if you consider that He-be is actually a yurifag himself.

So would every anime ever.

This guy gets it.

>Less yuri and more plot and it has potential.
More yuri and more plot and less school and it has potential.

Keep the SoL elements but make it 2 cour with the same story. Would be way less rushed and have more spread-out exposition.

Looking at the bright side it can't get worse than a non committal answer, tough kinda funny he didn't mention Princess

Princess is the one who wanted to fuck all along. Ange was too naive and pure to think about such things until Princess left her that message on the parachute.

It makes sense

I regret not watching this when it was airing. Fucking love this show.

It's like the post credits scene, they make you wonder if Ange meant Princess when there's no other option then beat up the yuri horse with a lillies end card. Dude will probably push it harder in season 2, Kinda like Rebellion but with lesbians.
Wait for April, user.

They are taking way too long to announce season 2 tough, everytime someone asks it's ''We don't know teehee'' it gets grating after a while

what happens in April?

Calm your tits, it hasn't even been three months since the first season ended.

The longer it takes for them announce it the less likely chance of it happening, I need my spies man

April's a good date just after they released all the discs. Meanwhile enjoy your lesbian posters, keys and cake.

They sure left that to our imagination.

I'm enjoying it, but these past few seasons have been so shit, I haven't been looking forward to anything but more Pripri stuff

Yuri wise gay foxes are filling the void left by gay lizards,but I need another flipflap or pripri too. Bandai wants to expand the pripri PI. I think that also means spin-offs and such apart from a continuation.

The ending was so inconclusive that I'd be amazed if they didn't have a direct sequel in mind while making it.

DELET

some sort of big announcement

I kind of agree, but I don't think it's a bad setting. 7 years is too much though, just a couple would be better

JUST FRIENDS CONFIRMED

HIBIKE EUPHONIUM 2.0 CONFIRMED

fpbp

You can also watch the picture dramas, dunno if Ange's report is any different besides the end cards.

>Princess' spy outfit has great veil
>only used once in whole show
>gets seen through almost immediately
JAPAAAANN!!

It would have been better if it was written for 12 episodes instead of what felt like 24 episodes

>Prisma ILlya

Better to write for 24 episodes and jam it into 12 than to write for 12 where nothing of substance or with complexity can possibly happen because that would be too much storytelling.

pachinko

Beato

It sold well, has a game attached to it already, and even the director was hyped for the announcement, and they have a big fan event planned. I will personally fly to Japan and stab whoever is responsible if it's anything but season 2.

Or make them some real badass OG niggas instead
youtu.be/GHwDcm37WMg

Director's interview kinda gives me the impression that they're planning to do a side project for the "filler" cases. Maybe a manga?

I love LOVE LOVE! Ange!

what's the name of the princess again?

プリンセス

Charlatan

Princess

Dorothy, your highness is thirsty!

Priscilla.

She should just be Ange's toilet for a change then.

Ange already gives her enough of her juicy fluids.

There's a difference between being royalty and being a royal toilet

Feeding chise and beeto is tiring enough.

Yes, and Lelouch's fate was also left to our imagination.

Dorothy is the best girl of the year. If you don't agree, I feel sorry for you and your bad taste

Show would be a lot better if they had spent the useless episodes like the laundry and the duel episodes setting up a better final arc

The duel episode was great.

The duel episode was fine, it just needed to come earlier in the series. I thought the laundry episode was going to amount to something, since they established a source of income, but it never did so it was kind of pointless.

>if you got rid of all the school elements
So you'd change about ten minutes of it?
> and aged the whole cast about seven years
Fuck off, hag-lover.

Both her and her daughter.

>so the other consumers would have known to steer clear
You're not the intended audience. They japs don't give a flying fuck about your normalfag taste.

>They japs don't give a flying fuck about your normalfag taste.
And this is why the anime industry is dirt broke

Beato a shit, what kind of roser gets breastfed by 15?

You're just jealous, you silly animal.

Marilla

I want a home cooked meal from Dorothy!

>eating food made by blits