Hero academia

Why is she so silent?

Best

*best fuckdoll

friendly reminder that shouto hung up on endy's face there's no shonen jump this week, for anyone wondering where the fuck spoilers are.

Would you break the law for this Frog girl

Yeah. I wanna have her kero at me for breaking the law.

>You know I had to do it to em

But what if legality is not necessarily the same thing as morality?

How many Princess Points does Yui have saved up?

Nn

You wouldn't be considering breaking the law to "do the right thing", would you, Gero?

Anyone else think Endeavor is could be dying to showcase how strong Gigantomachia is?
All Might is clearly in danger needing a bodyguard. Present Mic fucked off because it was awkward. Shoto and Inasa are there. I am worried about him.

Too early for Endeavor to die.

How can she be so CUTE

Fillertomachia is just a gap filler before Punished Deku faces off against Bullet Shigaraki

I think so too. It needs more build up. But maybe there will be some build-up now.

Literally who?

People keep mentioning Endeavor dying or losing his quirk but that'd be pretty retarded. He just became the #1 hero, if he's going to crash and burn sooner or later we might as well have him fit in the role and feel the struggle of becoming the #1 hero. Him dying or losing his power an arc afterward would just be dumb.

i wanna mount the mountains of mt.lady

Which Hero should gigantomachia kill then?

She is an autist.

Endeavor will sacrifice for Shoto. This is the endgame to Shoto being so annoying and hanging up on him. Shoto will feel like dog shit afterwards, even if he doesn’t particularly like his dad

Stain dindu nuffin wrong!

Shoto is there and Inasa is there. That is everyone who should be there to watch Endeavor die.

>After tailing her for a week that bitch is finally alone, I'm surprised a mutant freak has so many friends
>Snatch a woman's purse and run past Asui into an alley
>She chases me to get the purse back like the hero she is
>Hit her with a capture net I stole from the scene of a battle where some heroes failed to capture a villain
>As she gets tangled in the net my erection grows stiffer in anticipation of my latest conquest
>W-What are you doing-kero?!"
>Every time she makes that retarded frog sound I feel precum dampen my underwear
>I unzip my pants and her eyes somehow become bigger in fear
>I pull her costume off and slide my fingers over her tiny frog pleasure button, her startled reaction is what I've come to expect
>After prodding her a while I jam my dick into her mutie frog pussy and she bleeds a little, of course she's a virgin, most guys wouldn't touch a mutant. I'm not most guys
>She tries to start screaming, so I pull her tongue out and tie it around her neck. I lick her tongue out of a burst of curiosity and it's slightly sweet
>As I pound away, I drown out her whining by recalling a magazine cover I saw once with a frog on it, and I imagined it with Tsuyu-chan's hair. I chuckle to myself and wonder if she would think that's funny too
>She starts getting wetter, whether it's involuntary or not doesn't really matter to my dick, and I look her in the eyes and tell her I'm going to cum. She gives me a panicked look and I suck the end of her tongue into my mouth
>After a few more seconds of slamming into her I finally blow my 100% human load inside her while tongue fucking her, eyes locked the entire time
>Before I walk out of the alley I dress her and tell her to take care of the tadpoles and give her a deep kiss, before using my quirk to erase her memory of me as she passes out
>I cross "Frog Mutant" off my fuck list while I walk down the street
>I see some kind of weird green slug/dragon thing slither past me
>I guess I know what I'll be doing next week

Reminder that Endeavor will be the top hero the same amount of chapters as All Might in just 27 chapters

All Might, Torino, some fodder heroes, maybe break into tartarus and throw a party, free Kuro and AfO. We don't even know it's purpose outside of speculating based on it's name.

Why didn't you faggots tell me there wasn't a chapter this week

Why didn't you ask faggot

Yui, she is from class B. Don't remembers her quirk right now. I think she can grow in size like Mountain Lady but she can control it I think.

>Discount Mt. Lady that can control her size
>No personality yet
We'll give it time but she has potential.

Could she grow her clit so I could give her a clit blowjob?

You fucking post this reaction pic IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD

Fucking hell shoto

So far she is cute.

>autism

That are general threads. Everyone tries to have their "thing"
Even if it is forced as fuck.

Yes.
It sure is bud. Autists hate variation in their lives, it confuses and angers them.

Tsu is not a lawfag

Not if she breaks the law first for being a mutant.

Based

Mutants are for fucking not bullying.

That mutant gave birth to the snail giraffe dragon monster. She deserves to die.

Christmass will be soon, put a santa hat on your favorite /bnha/

but user she said and I quote
>if u break the rules you're a villain kero

Can someone post the one with snail joining VA?

This one?

>#Tsuicide
Every time.

Working on a big autist post I thought up while drunk on Peppermint Schnapps.

What basis do people have to speculate that Izuku had a quirk in secret, again? Cause I've thought of something that, if not true, at least will be pretty chuckleworthy.

Yeah, thank you.

I’d break the jaw of this frog girl

What if beating mutants was allowed by the law?

Kendou Claus is here and she is comfy as fuck, ask her anything for christmas.

Give me good drawing skills this year, please.

How would you guys feel if the VA broke into Tartarus to rescue AfO, only to find out that
they had him executed right after All Might left the room, at All Might's behest?

>Tsuicide

I was wandering what kind of merchandise of hero academia i would like and i'm not a guy who buys figures and stuff, so if it must be something i think i would ask for the volume with the kamino arc.

I want Mirio to hold me with his big strong arms

Every day until canon

we all do user

That’d be nice to see a villain get put down for being too powerful/evil. Honestly though, if/when Tartarus is broken into AfO is probably gonna opt to stay behind, give his boy a pep talk and maybe some new quirks and than level the prison in his death throes. Tomura would them become resolves enough to earn the temporary loyalty of Stain and with the anti all might nomu he would be ready for his war

There's nothing more for AfO to do really besides inspire Shiggy and his clique a little more, pass off some quirks, and then probably die. Honestly though the villains are going to be on the uprising this whole new arc, meanwhile the heroes are in depression and falling apart minute after minute.

a hairjob

>What basis do people have to speculate that Izuku had a quirk in secret, again?
The doctor man seen in chapter 1/episode 1 works with AFO, and people think that doctor stole his quirk in some form without Izuku being aware of it, the two-jointed toe thing being nothing but an excuse. Also, you know...
>kid that had nothing secretly turns out to have power
is a staple shonen trope.

It's a SHIT trope. Inheriting Roger's will and hat was the dumbest shit from one piece
I'll drop it if Zoro is some big shot samurai's son. Why cant characters just be representations of hard work like Ippo (who ends up getting fucking brain damage)

For the sake of defying typical tropes, let's not go there. There was a nice theory that Eri could rewind Deku to the point where he loses the double joint in his toe and back again so he could receive a fire quirk from his father.

How would eugenics have affected Deku if he developed a quirk of his own? Levitation (Mom) + Fire Breath (Dad) = ?

The most generic thing would have been simple Pyrokinesis, but you can do a lot of shit with that.

Pyromancy, he could breathe fire and then control it. It would actually be extremely strong.
>Shoot a small fireball
>Enemy dodges it and laughs
>Turn it around and hit them in the ass

We've got fire covered, it would be much cooler if he got a telekinesis quirk based on physical strength (which is secretly how his mum's works) to combo with ofa

I know. I would probably consider dropping the series if that kind of asspull happens in MHA. Like the whole point of Midoriya's character is that he got no quirk at the start and has to deal with OFA. Sure I disliked the Overhaul powerup thing but aside that Izuku's doing a good job so far mastering his quirk with his own wits.
Maybe controlling fire? Not his own, but swaying external fire sources into certain directions. But his mom's quirk was weak as fuck to begin with so I wouldn't be surprised if he just didn't get his dad's quirk solo.

We can't have a fire quirk, for story purposes people would complain that shoto has lost half his purpose

Yeah, just like Deku having OfA invalidates Sugar Guy and other super strength characters right?

Oh wait

there's a reason why he's half and half after all

That sounds retarded even for a shounen, Deku is probably gonna have a secret quirk simimilar to the original OfA that does some seemingly stupid shit until you combine it with something, it probably has something to do with him seeing the fragments of the previous users because all might himself said he never saw that shit

I heard someone else suggest Pyrokinesis. Meaning that he couldnt generate fire, but control already existing flames, kinda like Manual does for water.

I theorized myself that this could essentially give Deku Roy Mustang powers.

I want kendo to smother me with her boobs

What if his other older brother gets introduced and he's essentially the nip Iceman though

but deku is AFO's son

When he grows up he literally will. Muscular already got completely btfo

How would telekinesis even work hand in hand with OfA? In general it would somewhat invalidate Ochako's quirk.

Obviously Deku has the power of ultra empathy which allows him to see the feelings of others and use them as power which is what allows him to commune with the spirits of previous OFA users. Now he's going to use his power to make nakama out of previous villains and also to tap into previous OFA user's specific techniques and fighting styles.

Nobody realized he had a quirk because it was already ultra obscure and borderline unuseable without sufficient emotional stress to activate it.

Telekinesis based on physical strength. Ofa makes him super strong he can then pull shit around when it's near him. Ochako can make people weightless permanently, more different than pyrokinesis to endeavour and todo

That'd be pretty damn nice
>Endeavor blasts Deku with fire
>Makes it his own and blasts it back with more power
Somewhat gimmicky and useless but it'd be interesting.

Its just their family doctor.

oh shit. that guy better die soon if shouto wants any screentime or relevance.

but all might said he did "in his younger years". unless fallenangels fucked up with that translation.

do you think 100% FC OFA deku could win against everyone in 1-a?

Where's a good place to get Vigilantes?
The reader on Viz's site is garbage.

Arc where 1-A goes to study abroad and see American heroes only for Deku to find out his dad is actually a villain when ?

I really don't want a prison break unless chapped lips gets killed off and that won't happen. The story is about the next generation of heroes and villains rising and having AFO be the big bad again would kind of cheapen that. We've already had so much good time fucked up by that retard shiggy, but I just want to see it through to the end. Hopefully he gets better and isn't just edgy the entire time.

Vigilantes is trash anyway.

of course. all according to keikaku.

Him seeing the fragments of the other users better not go in the direction I think it will. I don't want Deku to get fucked up in significant fights and the will of the previous OfA user takes control of Deku's body and uses the power in an Avatar like fashion.

>Arc where they 1-A that heroes in America are given free license to kill and execute "villains" as they see fit.

When?

>literally playing fire dodgeball with opponents
total meme-worthy quirk honestly.

I’m getting my info from after the mind control fight in the sports festival. When Deku brought up the ghosts there was a comedic scene where all might was freaked out and said that never happened to him

That would be nice, or OfA augmented telekinesis in general that can create waves of energy or concussive blasts.

I want them to give advices help in training and constantly shittalk on Deku.