What? This piece of shit turned out to be a villain?

What? This piece of shit turned out to be a villain?

I was rooting for him

God damn part 7 was such a sack of shit.

Araki didn't know what to do with the side characters in part 7, it's such a clusterfuck and anyone who isn't a part of the main cast doesn't matter in the slightest.

>jesus god in heavens something is not perfect!

When was the last time you had fun reading manga user?

SBR might not be the best arc but it sure as hell is up there with the best.

To each is own, it's may last favourite part, and 2 is the one i enjoyed most.

>His real name is soundman
Fuck this shit, Araki is a hack.

shit taste

Araki didn't really know what to do with him.

It didn't make much sense for the running indian guy to turn out to suddenly be a mercenary for the president or dio or whatever.

IMO the actual racing aspect of SBR should have been bigger. sure they had a race chapter at the end of each stage, but in a race like that it would have been good to have an arc about dirty tricks and conflict just between the other racers.

Instead all the conflict in the whole story was about the mummified body parts of jesus christ

I don't think that storyline needed to be so big and all-encompassing so that almost every stand encounter was about the bodyparts and the president.

They could have some stages of the race where it was just a racing conflict between other racers. or an opportunity to explore the setting of 1890s america. Like for example they could have captured more of the spirit of swashbuckling adventure like that movie maverick

At least we agree that 2 was amazing.

f u

Someone having different opinion than you tingles you to the point to be injurious?
You need to grow up

Never trust people with front facing braids.

>doesn't have anything to say
>b-but nothing is perfect
Quality post

He was just trying to save his land. No hard feelings. Just retcons.

I fucking love his design.

quality response

>It didn't make much sense for the running indian guy to turn out to suddenly be a mercenary for the president
To be fair Sandman was banned from his tribe because he liked reading "white men" books, and thought the way his tribe was trying to get back the land by fighting was dumb.

SBRfags are like that.

Good God what are you talking about? Part 7 was the best written part, you are just retarded.

>one of the most sloppily written parts
>the best

how was it sloppily written?

I wouldn't say it was sloppier than most other parts were.

Friendly reminder that Lucy Steel is the best waifu Araki ever created

is it weird that i've never been attracted to any of the females araki ever drew? i don't think his style works on women.

At least it's not part 6 where everyone was shafted
God part 6 was just awful in general

How was everyone shafted?

Freindly reminder that Lucy steel is 14 years old

By Jolyne

Thanks for making the image a spoiler image, it really helps people like me who are still reading SBR

How in the hell is she that attractive at such a young age?

Cuz it’s arakis style, the same style that makes Johnny and gyro look like 2 dikes half the time

Did you just admit Araki made you gay, bro?

Not that user but it appears you may be projecting.

No he's just saying Araki's females look like men

Part 7 has some of the better encounters in the series, but it's not really the best written. It has roughly the same sense of pacing that part 6 does which was a weak arc in my opinion.

I think that goes to Part 4 with the current part having solid writing. I'm also partial to Phantom Blood as it's a far simpler narrative, but executed well.

>part 4
>solid writing
The first half was all over the place.

Just the way he draws females makes them look odd to me, maybe it's how lanky and skinny they tend to look

i can agree that 8 has better writting than 7 and that part 1 is underrated as fuck. But other than part 8 I can't think of anything that is better written than part 7 in jojo overall. Araki's pacing and writting have only gotten better as time went on, with some odd exceptions like some stuff in part 3 or the beggining of part 4.

This, SBR had strong points, but the way it treated it's side characters, Tim, Hot Pants, Wekapipo and Sandman, was just fucked and actually took away from my enjoyment, differently from a lot of flaws the other parts had and get ragged on frequently here in Sup Forums.
SoyBoyRunfags everyone.

Valentine a shit

They did have more character than the side characters of diamond is unbreakable. Also I thought it was fitting that for the story that people died without achieving their goals

i like that sandman sprints about as fast as a horse
what a fucking chad

>They did have more character than the side characters of diamond is unbreakable
False

DiU fags are this delusional.

Old enough in Germany if she consents, I see no problem there.