I don't get it

I don't get it.

See you, Sneed Cowboy

Shit, that's deep. Source on this kino?

Don't leave things in the fridge.

DYKE SPIES

>Source on this kino?

Imma take this bait

His life has already ended when he lost Julia. This is just the epilogue. So he has to go back to do the only thing to ensure his life had any meaning at all.

>basing your whole life around some thot
What a fucking faggot lmao

The mad buttchaser.

>His life has already ended when he lost Julia
His life lost because he lost his waifu? What a obsessive and melodramatic normie. He acts like a teenage girl and stalks her then acts all edgy and depressed. A true beta orbiter until the very end.

I can tell you two have never talked more than two words to a girl.

>REEE MY GF DUMPED ME, TIME TO GET OUT THE NOOSE!

Nice projecting lmao

That's your own logic, cuck. Spike killed himself for some bitch.

If you're out of highschool and still thinking this way you need to reevaluate your shit. No bitch is worth your life.

No clearly it's not because they're virgins, it's because we're under a female spell or some shit. Something something soy

>spike spend most of the show thrusting himself into risk and danger because he doesn't care if he lives or dies
>finally finds his lost love
>she gets killed within hours
>spike doesn't shed a tear
>goes to the base where the guy who killed his girlfriend resides
>proceeds to kill everyone in his way until he reaches the man
>kill that man
>this is a beta to you

Shepherd Swing

I don't get it.

t. woman

Only people who have been in a real relationship will understand Spike.

People who have been single all their life and never found someone to connect with will write shit like and

it has nore to do with the fact that spike lived a completely different life before, he got gunned down and blown up and survived

he came to no uncertain terms with his death, but didnt die, and now he feels like a ghost

julia is just a part of his past life, a life has let go of, but he kept constantly searching for her. maybe to find some form of solace or closure on his old life.

in the end the only thing he has left is to take down vicious, and probably die, its the only link to his old life left, the only part that feels real. he feels like his life on the bebop is like a dream, but hes not sure if he's asleep

His life, or the previous 20ish episodes that dont include Julia or Vicious, is just a flim that never stopped filming. It should've ended when he faked his death or whatever the deal was with the shooting. It still hurts.

reminder: this show is great but Spike's arch enemy sword dude was sort of weeby

DAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Japanese kabuki cartoons can be too pretentious about simple things.
He's just getting closure.

I don't even understand that faggot. You are a crime boss who has access to guns and shit but you just use a sword and carry around a black bird on your shoulder like an autist.

This isn't entirely true. It was only part of it. You guys should watch the show but proceed ahead if you want spoilers. He also wanted to confront his past. He was living up to then without much motivation and putting a final end to that chapter of his life made the most sense to him. The person he went to kill not only had his girl friend murdered, he also murdered his mentor, various old friends of his, and wouldn't stop trying to kill him. Spike honestly lived for this shit, Viscous was right about that. The only thing left for Spike to do was bring the fight to their doorstep. Spike wanted to fight and he had a lot of reasons to want to put Viscous down. The girl was just another brick.

This guy should have replaced Vicious.

He's an autist.

Vincent was stylistically based on Jim Morrison

Funky Cattleboy.

Kek. It could be that he uses that red eye shot that could help him out in battles, which could explain his aged face and his ability to match Spike. Who knows why a katana, since he did use guns before Spike left

Reminder that Vicious did nothing wrong, Julia was his bitch and Spike and her cucked him like a couple of cunts. Was justified in wanting to kill those fucks, they betrayed him when they were all best friends and tried to run off and elope to abandon the crime family they had sworn their lives to. Not just cuck Vicious but abandon him as well.

Only thing Vicious did wrong was maybe getting addicted to Red Eye (which is speculative).

He's always high on red eye and uses the katana to give Spike a fighting chance.

>be a mercenary low life
>meet woman and you feel like you are living for the first time
>she dies
>you find out she is not dead
>she dies
>your arch enemy of all time is the one responsible
>no kids
>only other option given to you is super thot Faye
There was only ever one choice. His real love was Julia. His real real love, was Vicious. It is what he loved to do - it was what he was. A hardcore Yakuza killer.
You see when he returns how one of the top Yakuza is like "Finally!" and starts helping?
He went home.

are you sure?

I always thought Vincent Gallo.

This episode was so depressing

It's more like he started living only when he met Julia.
It's not like you guys will know what it feels like :^)

Same can be applied to Griffith. The band of hawk are willing to sacrifice themselves for Griffith's dream and when the time comes they bitch about it cause they didnt expect demons eating them to be a part of it. Also Guts and Casca were going to leave him.

I heard Jim Morrison and Bob Dylan in his Pat Garrett period

Boku no Pico

Spike lost it all, the bitch wants to get it back.

>has no hobbies or motivation aside from "muh wife"
>wahhhhh I want to die!!!
Spike was a loser.

It's pretty great honestly. The part where Faye tries to help and fails miserably warms my heart every time.

>Vicious
>KNIVES MILLIONS
Who the fuck was responsible for these ridiculous 90s anime villain names?

his hobby was killing people. that's exactly how he went out

Jazzy gunslinger.

He's stuck in the past, he can't let go of his love for Julia.

What the fuck is s hard to understand about fucking Cowboy Bebop? Are you guys really autistic and can't understand simple human emotions?
But Faye is a virgin.
I see you really are an autist after all.

Pico to Chico is the greatest of the three. No one can refute this.

I agree completely. In fact the only scene I liked in Boku no pico was when pico gets an haircut and gets fucked in the beach, which sadly only lasts like a minute. Pico to Chico on the other hand.........

Is there any other anime who can top the kinoness of Cowboy Bebop ?
>not Space Dany

yeah it was great but there was this eerie aura in it, maybe it was that wonky theme, and pierrot's backstory was just sad

Yep, pretty gay

Texhnolyze and Serial Experiments Lain are the only anime that can reach that status. Cowboy Bebop is like a Tarantino movie.

I love when the guards are leading him somewhere and he just stops walking.

>I unironically like arthouse crap
top kek

I'm sorry is there a Star Wars thread you should be posting in?

I don't like space capeshit

>Texhnolyze and Serial Experiments Lain are the only anime that can reach that status. Cowboy Bebop is like a Tarantino movie.

Last Exile

>Last Exile

dumb brainlet wojak poster

But you like Bebop?

>But you like Bebop?

Isn't pic related the original Cowboy Bebop?

Cuck Bodgers

>Spike was a loser
I mean, yeah.
That's fairly obvious from the first episode onwards.

I don't get it. Why didn't Spike just get a real job?

Trigun was kind of mhe.

TELEVISION & FILM

i dont see how theyre related at all

Killing people is the only thing he's good at.
Being a bounty hunter is the closest to doing that.

I mean...
The plot was okish, but I really didn't like the CGI Gonzo used to use.
I hade the same problem with Submarine Number 6; great anime, but that shitty CGI was fucking BAD.

duck dodgers

>doesn't even collect a single bounty in the show
really makes you think.

he has a glass eye retard

Hyouge Mono
Moribito
Ping Pong the animation
Made in Abyss
Shigurui
Michiko & Hatchin

Maybe not top, but on the same level.

what's your favourite episode Sup Forums?

And we come back to the fact that Spike is a loser.

>Hyouge Mono
>Moribito
>Ping Pong the animation
>Made in Abyss
>Shigurui
>Michiko & Hatchin
>
>Maybe not top, but on the same level.

>glass eye
I'm fairly certain it's a working prosthetic eye.

>episode three's theme song
checkmate

>Wanting some used up roastie 3D >whore not some pure as white snow 2D angel

I really like those anime. They got me through some tough times. I poured my heart and soul out there and you just spit on it with your memes. You're a cruel bastard.

>posts the two worst girls
f*ck off

>making fun of people that enjoy thought provoking art
Hope it's bait.
>what is symbolism
Jesus christ.

>newfags that took the waifu meme literally
Old Sup Forums had ronery threads.

Space Dandy

Cowbob bebop

Michiko & Hatchin was shit

The betamax tape episode.

when they trip on mushrooms for sure

Buko Ano Manboia: My horny step sister from space

Why?
The style was so similar to Bebop. The worldbuilding was incredibly rich. Watanabe even worked on it (music producer or something). Not cute, emasculated, pathetic, and japanese enough for you?

Falling inlove makes you feel like that bro

suck a dick

>muh Griffith did nothing wrong
Guts left alone, he didn't take Casca with him. No one told him to become retarded and fuck the Princess and ruin everything they've built.

Cowbop Beboy

Afro samurai in space