What are some arguments for being anti-gay that really bluepilled people can't instantly brush off?

What are some arguments for being anti-gay that really bluepilled people can't instantly brush off?

I try to argue the angle of the greater health of a society but that gets me nowhere.

Attached: ErinQT.jpg (500x500, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

start here:
youtube __ com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg/videos?flow=grid&sort=p&view=0

I don't know what I'm looking at. How will vine cringe help?

One is to talk about the purpose of marriage: Its a government subsidy to generate and raise children in a stable family.

Giving this subsidy/tax break to people who have zero ability to produce an offspring between themselves is wasting money.

Drawing the argument away from "ITS LOVE, MAN" to "why are we giving money to make babies to people who never can have children?" is a good way to bypass the modern progressive values.

Attached: 1520812617633.png (289x376, 23K)

But how do you refute them saying marriage shouldn't be allowed for infertile people or people planning to go childless?

And even moving away from marriage, how do you explain how toxic the gay community really is?

to encourage monogomy and prevent degeneracy

>But how do you refute them saying marriage shouldn't be allowed for infertile people or people planning to go childless?
Partly because most people never really find out if they are infertile or not before they actually try to procreate, and even then there are some ways around the problem. Also, compared to majority of people marrying, the infertile couples are a massive minority and would not be worth the testing to sniff them out and remove them.

The "childfree" is just a faze in most peoples lives, and it can change as people mature, or are exposed to different propaganda. How many people in their youth thought that they will never-ever have children, and are now raising a happy family? Blocking deliberately childfree from marriage is going to perversly enforce their childfree ideology, and will negatively affect them.

Now you could say that what applied to the infertile, could apply to the gays as well: they could have a surrogate mother, a sperm donor, or adopt a child. But the problem is that while knowing if someone is infertile or not is relatively hard to determine, if someone is a true homosexual there is a guarantee that such people will not breed, and throwing them out of the marriage money pool is allowed.

>And even moving away from marriage, how do you explain how toxic the gay community really is?
I think you are getting ahead of yourself if you move toward "gas the gays, closet wars now" territory. The gay issue today is surrounding marriage. If you can chip away the institutional support the gays are granted through de-normalizing gay marriage, you can move forward to bring out their pedophilia and STD rates.
Consider that we are talking to total normies who think gays are just two normal people in love. The argument cant really start with "they are a subversive club of degenerates that deserve to be drowned in a bog"

People being bluepilled on gays is the result of egalitarianism (believing everyone is equal should be treated the same ). Which is why attacking symptoms (homosexuality,feminism) is pointless, instead you need to attack the disease itself, which is egalitarianism.

This. It’s also why Capitalism and Democracy fails: they are systems built around the concept.

I guess you're right. But I just worry that trying to boil this particular frog slowly will only end up with us being burned.

I wish gays weren't this sacred cow of politics.

God said it's gay. So don't do it fag.

The sad problem with gays is that they are not even the biggest threat at the moment, they are just part of the greater horde corrupting the civilization. With muslims blowing themselves up now that the weather is warming again, cucks trying to push for polygamy next, globalism spreading and the general deterioration of society in sight, only focusing on the gays feels like arranging deck chairs on a sinking ship.

To fight against faggotry, you first need to remove all those other threats first, and gays know that, and wont let you.

Democracy is just putting power in the hands of those who control our media. A strong populist authoritarian state is what we need for long-term survival.

If gay people are bad then why do you want to encourage them to make babies? Please help me understand.

I want to _____ white Korra

Attached: 1501487434824.png (460x431, 10K)

Gotcha covered.

I'd say gays are a pretty big threat, if only because they're an impenetrable shield from which criticism is deflected. That's not to mention the underlying shit.

And for some reason they decided to ally with the people who want them thrown off buildings.

Attached: 1522242659048.jpg (874x1240, 666K)

People got married long before government subsidies were a thing. The purpose of marriage was to formalize life plans and make sure your peers were all on board with those plans instead of just crossing your fingers and haphazardly stumbling through life.

As for gays getting subsidies, the subsidies themselves aren't even the real issue. The real issue is the government steals your stuff.

Come to think of it, if gay people can get some of their stolen stuff returned to them, why shouldn't they?

I'm gay and don't really care if there are people that are anti-gay there always will be. That's like your right to your opinion man. I have the right to defend myself if anyone wants to fuck with me but other then that have fun. Cake business should have been allowed to deny business.
never thought about it like that. I'd be ok with that, I just want to have the ability to be able to interact with healthcare systems and shit if I have a partner and have the legal status that we are in a partnership. I'm not sexual much anymore, but still consider myself gay. I can't change who I'm attracted to, but I'm basically not going to be in a relationship and going solo. I'm fine being alone, and sex isn't that great, I'm pretty much over it. I have better things to do, like helping my family and community. I'm not gonna have kids, I make a fuck ton of money, I'm setting up college funds for my siblings children. Wanna tax me like normal? Fine. If it'll calm everyone down so we don't enter into a stupid fucking civil war over freaking out about gender and focus on way more important problems I am down.
you may not know this but there are actually gay people that would agree that gay culture is toxic and don't affiliate with it.

>Come to think of it, if gay people can get some of their stolen stuff returned to them, why shouldn't they?
Gays, by not procreating and being a health hazard, take out more from the public funds than they ever return to it. denying them this tiny benefit is the least we can do to square out the massive societal waste those creatures generate.

If you don't like gay marriage then don't get gay married. Simple as that.

But why isn't the focus on stopping the theft to begin with?

>t liberalist

I don't get the public health hazard argument. Aren't you arguing about venereal disease? Wouldn't that then PRIMARILY be contained to the gay population? If all gays had gonnorhea, how would that affect the wider population, besides the occasional married closet faggot that gives it to his wife?

Because we dont live in somalia, and the theft has already taken place. Distributing it smartly is the least we can do to tame the social evil that is taxation.

It spreads through other vectors than just sex.

There's a much higher risk of getting AIDs if you date a gay and/or black man. Like a 50% higher risk. If that doesn't turn people off from real life faggots then, well, they'll have to learn the 'hard' way.

What about next year's theft?

Because we have to treat yyour diseases. the money spent on AIDS research alone is astronomical, a disease mostly spread by gays.

By making yourself a "im a productive individual!", instead of looking at the gays as a group whole, you are ignoring the costs you impose on society. Its basically the same argument we have with blacks, with their BASED BLACK GUY not understanding why its his problem that majority of crime is created by their group.

which ones specifically? Gonorrhea definitely doesn't. Herpes? 2/3 of the population has it. What common venereal diseases that are more prevalent in gay populations have other vectors besides sex? Sure AIDS, but that's blood, and the blood has to get into an open wound or your fucking eye or some shit.

What are you going to do about it, faggot? Not pay taxes?

A civilized person doesn't stick his dick in poop

If you don't like school shootings just don't get shot

Ok that argument works for AIDS research but I don't see it for other venereal diseases that aren't primarily carried through the gay population. Hetero people get herpes, syphilis (which now doesn't cause fucking complete organ failure), gonorrhea, and whatever else. Are you sure you're not just imagining the costs? Like oh no this cost society 100 million dollars, but that's a fucking penny in the bucket. Why not just cut support for old people? They're useless right? Will that make a utopian society or just kill a bunch of people for no fucking reason?

If you're gay you're a genetic dead end.

you don't know how a colon works. Also a surprising amount of gay men aren't interested in anal at all.

You do realize you are massively overrepresented as a cost to the social health, despite making up just 3-5% of the population?

And even while i am an advocate for boomer genocide, at least majority of old people so far have been capable of generating the next generation of people, and have guaranteed the future continuation of the society. Your group is nothing but a massively overrepresented drain on public health, you produce no offspring, you corrupt the existing one, and all in all it would have been a better benefit in most cases to just drown you in your cradle.

New gay flag?

Attached: 134BF371-C4C4-4E77-A627-C21F2D97CE10.jpg (940x608, 35K)

suicide rates

"i find homosexuality icky and do not like it, personally"

anything else is gonna get shot down pretty quick

I'm not aware of the overrepresentation of gay people on social health, only really know about old people being that. Something about the majority of healthcare spending being on the last few years of a persons life. But really what costs are you talking about? I have dental care and go in for my physicals and don't really do anything different than the average american. So what costs are you thinking of? Research into venereal disease research that benefits anyone with stds? Condoms? Truvada? The pharmacuetical industry and healthcare industry is so fucking huge that I'm not seeing where your giant sinkhole of resources theory is coming from. What about people with genetic diseases? What about old people? Also why obsessed with making offspring? There's definitely enough people to make it happen...and lots of hetero people don't reproduce thanks to sexual selection and women. If you base your purpose and meaning of life on sexually reproducing you're gonna have a bad time. At least we both agree on boomer genocide. Millenials will be worse though they're a bigger population and if we don't have robots by then or get people to be more productive during there 70s with badass longetivity science or some shit we're gonna be a inverted pyramid population demographic.

Again, you are doing the "I am a productive individual!", not understanding that yes, you are a special little snowflake, but the group as a whole is one large mess of diseased child molesters.

again you're generalizing a population you know nothing about, and strawmanning me into b-but I'm a good boy! I'm special! I'm the exception! When really I'm not the exception, your generalization is the exception of otherwise functional members of society. You're just projecting all the shit you don't like onto a group and thinking you've found the truth when really you're one step away from just being a fucking cargo cultist.

Come on now, you have not even implied yet that i only hate you people because i am in the closet even.

comedy is a good route
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Attached: gas.jpg (600x675, 28K)

i mean you're the kind of guy that sees pictures of gay men openly fucking in public at the folsom fetish festival and seeing those memes of the kids walking behind that dom slave puppy dude and think that's what all gay people want and accept. It's just lazy man, and you're entitled to whatever the fuck you want to think but if you just try to trigger people into getting butthurt and feeling superior because they've lost their shit you're not encountering anyone that presents a view that challenges your homos make everything bad and cost trillions of dollars idea.

well if you want me to throw around baseless loose stats sure it's been shown some homophobia is because of latent homosexuality, but I'm not gonna be a fucking jackoff and say everyone who is homophobic is gay. Some people just don't like gay people and they think it's weird, and as long as it stays like that it's fine. The line I draw is when mob mentality gains foothold and people start publically stoning people like filthy muslims.

please provide an example of a madman terrorizing someone into a gay marriage

>be anti gay in 21 century

The funny thing is, you are doomed to failure anyway. Weather its intentional or maybe you are just an unfortunate cats-paw of some more degenerate people, your actions in public pride parades, the continual pushing of limits and holier-than-thou indignation on how i might even find you disgusting is what will collapse our society. Every libertine little victory you have now had one point also existed in the roman republic, and it collapsed and was taken over by a more powerful and vital force. There is no future for gays, for either the empire collapses and muslims take over a weak and degenerate populace, a reaction occurs and shuffles you back into the closet, or we continue and will become more defunctional until it all devolves into racial and sectarian violence, in all cases the globo-homogayplex is not sustainable.

There is no immortality coming, no star-trek future right around the corner if we COULD ONLY DROP THAT STUPID RELIGION, MAAAN. Our civilization is rotting and dying, and you are one of the symptoms of decay, reveling in your perversity as you think of yourself as a saint.

Anti gay or anti gay marriage?

There're only so many reasons to be anti gay and non of them really pass by modern cultural standards.

1. You're a fanatic and take the bible literally.

2. To signal that you yourself are not gay.

3. Fear of your kids not reproducing.

4. General bullying. This one's less to do with being anti gay, and more using the fact that someone's gay or possibly gay as a club.

Anti gay marriage is different.

1. The whole concept is just a government subsidy for procreation. However, the situation gets trickier when you get into other situations normally handled under marriage such as inheritances.

You can't convince somebody that others aren't equal without exploiting their fears or forcing them through threats of violence

>other situations normally handled under marriage such as inheritances.
Its easier to create a will than a marriage document, along with granting access to non-family members in hospital, sharing rent ext. But somehow this simple step is taken as a massive insult and handicap.

you're projecting shit onto me way more than I am on you. My success in life is up to me and my response to struggle since everyone has challenges to one degree or another. My actions in pride parades? Pride parades are stupid. Holier than thou? So what if you find me disgusting, doesn't fucking matter. You're pulling on memes for all this. Yeah I'm a snowflake post modernist atheist that wants a technological singularity and all religion to be abolished so that 70 year olds can fuck 3 year olds. Keep telling yourself that, it's very easy to oppose that. imo your mentality is what devolves society into racial and sectarian violence.
>globo-homogayplex
kek

>imo your mentality is what devolves society into racial and sectarian violence.
My mentality is just being conscious of humans natural tribalism, not hand-waving it away with "we will all just get along if we hold hands". While the difference between me, a radical fundie who wants to burn you alive, a spic who thinks you are gay, essey, or a Tyrone who just wants to necklace you is just verbosity, no amount of propaganda or tolerance counselling will ever remove the instincual discust we might have for you, or toward each of the other four groups surrounding us.

Nationalism was once a force that could unite people and tamp down on sectarianism, but when the nation starts to span the globe its power is so diluded and weak it might not as well exist.

to me it sounds like you not only are conscious of our tendancy towards tribalism, you're just embracing it as the way to fix things, when really tribalism is what enables genocide and cults. You wanna burn me alive? I' wanna open up your skull and give you an acid lobotomy. Hopefully mass hysteria won't gain hold and we can just carry on with our lives, but there's plenty of people like you that just want everything to burn. Good thing I live in America and can own a fucking gun to shoot people like you if you ever try to pull some gay shit like that.

I am fully aware of the existence of people that would delightfully destroy me and don't waste my time thinking 'we will all just get along' - again why I embrace my right to defend myself.

Attached: Syphilis in Gays.png (345x149, 20K)

>Good thing I live in America
If only you knew the state of your empire, user.

Attached: 1520470907753.jpg (679x679, 93K)

You can talk about how bad for your health being gay actually is. Nobody wants to talk about the slew of diseases that homosexuals are at high risk of getting. Nobody wants to talk about how homosexuals die much younger than heterosexuals.

The only one that matters, that being gay doesn't deserve any kind of government incentive.

I seriously need to plant my seed in Erin's fertile tight gooey pussy

I don't care about normal gay people, but I do hate the flaming faggots whose sexuality is the cornerstone of their life experience. They oughta be gassed

oh we're going down, but there is opportunity in empire collapse. I'm just staying the fuck away from coast cities and sitting comfy in muh rural town. Good land, and know how to sustain it. Society can collapse and I got good odds. I don't want it to, not a fan of history repeating and history just being some fucked up acid time loop, but there's only so much an individual has control over that shit. I'm off to bed good night user

Be anti-gay activism using Peterson in arguments. "their community and lives are a mess, why allow them to change the world"

faggots are dirty

"God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve". Still makes me laugh, but I'm a rural and suburban retard.

Attached: weevolved.jpg (298x194, 21K)

Child abuse

HIV.

Thy have astonomically higher rates.

watching anime is basically the same as being a faggot
you should stop for the greater health of society

Attached: 1518205650310.jpg (640x625, 127K)

>t. jesus