Is this the strongest anime character? How can you beat the fucking sun?

Is this the strongest anime character? How can you beat the fucking sun?

I dunno a use a mirror?

1 million lions attacking at night

>Karna is so stro-

Based

>strongest
Have a seat right over there sir.

Time and gravity

tertiaries should stop posting altogether

What the fuck? I had no idea Karna was made of hydrogen and helium. He doesn't seem like it.

That's a pretty nice equipment you got there.

Why didn't Sieg just wear sunglasses?

Well, the deeper you go into him the more elements you will find.

By turning him into a toy and have everyone forget about him.

>How do you beat the fucking sun?

By sending at him another sun

Enuma Elish!

GG

Shiki could just cut him

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

>How can you beat the fucking sun?

By making it explode?

>strongest anime character
>get impaled in that fucking episode

Shiki can kill the sun

The sun is pretty tiny compared to other stars. It definitely can't stand up to a black hole.

Yes, yes!

Was he trying to look cool and a fucking carpet blew into his face?

Hamesh Avanim. Thanks for everything, you should be the one named Hero of Charity instead of Karna

With a rock

SECOND
SWORD

Easy peasy.
You just keep yourself in the night.

Get one trillion lions and attack at night

>cant even steal Ea
too easy

"O Shepard of Israel I'll be gladly usurp what you've stolen. Reincarnation Pandora."

what anime is that?

You'd better close this tab ASAP.

thats not Jiren

Well stabbing him seemed to work quite well

Kid, close the browser and go make your homework.

Kid, close the browser and go make your homework.

Hi Demonbane

Would Heracles even use that the moment they fight though? David would use his NP against the giant that is Herc since that he's shtick. After stealing something, it can't be used by other people by His authority.

If it isn't stolen, the original owner can't use it anymore even in his possession

embarrassing

and then david gets GoB'd into a pile of jew jerky

hamesh avanim only counters OTP's

Gil when he gets mad has at least two

>a failed Kurou that doesn't even have Al
What's that supposed to prove?

Punch it

Mages are their gods in microcosm. Crow is D(emonbane Vortex Blaster) in lesser, Mugen is Yog-Sothoth in lesser.
Granted this interaction would only work in other worlds if Yog-Sothoth were to achieve possession of Al Azif.

Someone post the tierlist already

Alkides is not a giant tho, if his counterpart you're talking about he already abandoned it. He is quite of being picky, if he sees it with worth he will not hesitate to usurp it. In David's case he could probably play with him with his toys and usurp David's AoC as soon as he sees it.

>David would use his NP against the giant that is Herc since that he's shtick.
It would also get blocked by the Nemean Lion Pelt and do nothing.

He is not even the strongest in his own story

Demonbane, Saitama, etc, etc.

>OPMfags still pushing this le gag character saitameme

Except he David already automatically claim all of his victim's possession when he hits.

Does he poo in loo though?

Its simple, cartoon 'logic' don't have to follow any rules. If you have the protect-from-everything-shield, cartoon character don't fucking care whatever you have and still fuck you over, even if you are the most bullshit shonen protangonist ever.

Sure is a nice whatever you got going on, would be a shame if I hit you with the strongest spear ever that nothing can stop except Shiva himself

Manga > carton/comics :^)
OneMemeMan is Sup Forumsmblr shit.

Have you read what that guy did? He forced Karna to use that spear on someone else not Arjuna.

no, a primary weapon

and only if the fifth stone hits

Shiva's spear > Karna's gapeass spear & Krishna

The sun is a piddly light speck of ember compared to the power many anime characters wield. Fucking Yamcha is stronger than the sun.

Fuck off trash.

By killing it.

t. Shiki

What sun?

No. Gilgamesh > Karna.

Nope, its their possessions.

>Fate/complete material IV: Extra material - Fate/Apocrypha - David, p.308-309

>Hamesh Avanim: The Five Stones
>The slingshot that defeated the giant Goliath. A Noble Phantasm that consists of five decorated stones bound by the line of a sling, normally carried behind the Servant's waist. Hamesh Avanim expresses David's generosity: As projectiles, the first four stones are used as warning shots as the Servant attempts to persuade his opponent to lay down arms. If said opponent fails to comply, the fifth stone may be launched -- a rapid, nonlethal attack that is extremely difficult to evade. Normal Heroic Spirits are rendered unconscious on impact, and their belongings are "redesignated" to the possession of the user of the Hamesh Avanim; that is, even if they take hold of their former Noble Phantasms, usage is disallowed by divine authority. The sling itself is the true Hamesh Avanim, and the five projectiles are merely normal stones that have undergone transfiguration; they may be unendingly replenished.

Nope, he he can take multiple stuff

by using sun made of ice, duh

Shiki would lose virtually all these fucking fights you shiki faggots always bring him up in, his power lets him kill shit but he has to get into physical range to do it and he's a normal human, someone with a fucking gun could kill Shiki, fuck you

gurren lagann just in case you are a total newfag. kys after watching it.

no
shiki will just cut the bullet and kill the shooter

I believe that the avatars of Vishnu, the god of loophole finding, can deal with it somehow.

Even if you dealt with it, you might have Shiva on your ass afterwards for disrespecting his wife. Kinda fucked coming and going.

Why's liol there

Dude's a literal dragon god (or devil, depending on the circumstances).

>Is this the strongest anime character?
No.

With pic related.

karna is a child of the sun
the actual sun is this big girl

He's Shiki(trap)

You sure?

With a boy pussy and a shield that contains a tiny world

EA gg

That's just tsukihime Shiki, KnK shiki body can canonically perform good enough to beat servants

Can Achilles shield estop EA?

nope

>Shield that's only weak against Anti-World attacks
>"Hey can it stop this anti-world attack!?"

Retard

Can't. Achilles can protect from essentially anything, except anti-planet because the shield's nature is making a pocked planet

Anti-World and Anti-planet are different things. There's only three anti-planet NPs, while there's at least a dozen anti-world NPs. Anti-world doesn't mean it blows up the world either.

2nd biggest jobber in Fate series. Prove me wrong. Gil is 1st.

He has some nice equipments though

You have no chance, curry scum.

Stronger you are the more you're destined to lose in Fate. Only the underdog is winner in the end.

Thats his NP

>Was he trying to look cool
He's so edgy that he says he won't ever look upon the works of man anymore until he's destroyed all the deities

It didn't need to be in front of his face, he literally only did that to be edgy.