Why do you all mislead the public? All they want is to end school shootings. Why can't you fucking understand it?!

Why do you all mislead the public? All they want is to end school shootings. Why can't you fucking understand it?!

#NeverAgain

Attached: 1513058026874.png (788x771, 658K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlKXf3A6ox4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

something something dad sex

We know it's fake. We've known it was photoshopped the entire time. - Read the archive posts when it was first posted.

It's called parody.

That's what you're missing Ana.

cause it's funny.

Attached: 1522292081912.png (714x546, 120K)

>Ana Navarro, Republican
kek

The left can't meme. Also la goblina nudes when?

Attached: 6e96aefe-78ae-4609-b976-d5400f30d7a4.jpg (369x420, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QlKXf3A6ox4

You think we care about truth or any ideals?

We want to see the world burn, because our lives our shit and we want a restart on society. I could care less about who wins office or what laws our passed, as long as it leads to a world war, a race war, a civil war, or mass genocide. I would join the liberals if it brought us closer to any of the above, as long as everyone else suffers.

Wasn't david not at the school, but arrived there to document it? Calling him a survivor is like calling me a world contender because I watched a Mayweather fight.

repubwoman

man she is eternally assblasted about yeb

Attached: Guac man.png (757x551, 110K)

>her dad is from there

You mean her dad risked drowning on a raft hoping to float from Cuba to the USA because drowning would be preferable to starving in Cuba?

sage

CNN opened Pandora’s Box decades ago. Gulf War I. By now everybody knows CNN is 100% Bullshit. So why let them have all the fun?

>Some people might try to tell you that she tore the constitution, she didn't
>#FactCheck
You go gurl ! Show them !!

Attached: cnn.jpg (604x593, 36K)

For the lulz.

Further proof that the left has destroyed their own sense of humor and irony.

Carry on, retards. Your aimless sperging makes your defeat all more certain.

>Why do you all mislead the public?
were not a fucking news team fagit

How does it feel that the corporate press threw their full weight into this fight to help you and you still got blown the fuck out by a bored leaf?

Attached: which would win.png (800x600, 242K)

she's not a fucking "republican"
when will you fucks be as willing to strip away the lies, the scummy every day lies, as you are for other things
I say "zelda has a nice sword" AND YOU WILL LITERALLY RAPE YOUR KEYBOARD TO TELL ME HOW WRONG I AM
but i will casually say another everyday lie and you fuckers will just let it slide
WE
HAVE
TO
FUCKING
BEAT
DOWN
EVERY
FUCKING
LIE
WE HAVE TO UNTIE AND REDUCE EVERY FUCKING KNOT OF BROKEN LOGIC ALL THE TIME
WE HAVE TO MEME AND PASTA
BECAUSE HUMANITY WILL LIVE OR DIE BY WHAT HAPPENS NOW

Holy shit, why is she allowed to walk around calling herself republican still? She has been a Dem shill since the start of the election. God I wish political parties could excommunicate someone from their ranks.

is tearing american constitution for americans like burning koran is for muslims?