Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Thursday is here...but no new chapter!?!?

An announcement!!

Don't worry, it's all fine. Everything's fine.
This thread will still have ch 35 & 36 in the hopes of TL's love and affection, though

Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? along with many other Urasunday mangas are altering their release schedules from
every-other-Thursday
to
every-other-Monday

Which begins NOW (or Dec. 18th, however you want to look at it). So, a mild delay for the next chapter. Gives us time to catch up!

Furthermore, Volume 3 has gone on sale earlier this week and is out now, so how about we share the PR promotional pages and then get to the much-needed-translation chapters?

Volume 3 contains chapters 20-29 and a few new art pages and 4koma.

Will you look at those quads...

PR! Volume 3 is out!
Look forward to MONDAY releases for Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? starting December 18th!!

These threads can either be made on Mondays, now, or stick to the (late) Thursday schedule. It's not a pressing concern.

And now, on to Chapter 35 & 36 for the care and attention for TL!

Chapter 35 - Resistance Training

[The day after Machio left to America]

Not enough muscles.
sfx: dazed
[Soryuuin Akemi]

Ahh, no mistake... this place is severely lacking in muscle...
Why'd you say that twice?
[Sakura Hibiki]
[Uehara Ayaka]
And it's only been a day since Machio-san left.

[Zina Void]
The background macho guys not enough?
Background Machos

Yeah...
I mean, of course all machos are great.
>not complaining about them

But it's not enough. Machio-san's the only one with the pectoralis majors...
Is that so...

I might die from muscle malnutrition before Machio-san comes back...
Hey now! You can hold on for one week.
And I mean, it's Friday.
Let's have some fun.

...Friday?
Weekend...?

I know!!

Hello, onee-chan!!! You're going overseas on the private jet tonight, right!!?
Let me ride to America!!!
>A damn taxi!!

Monday for Japan.
Sunday for murica.

[Texas, USA]

We're here!!!
In macho heaven, USA!!!
We actually came...

...but that private jet was amazing!
It was like a flyin' hotel...
The inside was huge, and there were so many rooms, we didn't even see Akemi's sister's face...
Socialites are just, wow...

Ayaka missed out, worryin' about too much.
>No no no!!! Not the airplane! No no!!!

And Tachibana-sensei just wouldn't believe us. Not surprised though...
>Huh? America? Private jet? No, you have to be lying... a joke... right?

So the two of us ended up tagging along.
Hasn't she been in high spirits ever since landin' here in America?

But of course!!!

[Title] Japan-USA Fitness Population Comparison
There's a significant difference between fitness-club attendees in Japan and America!
I feel a lot better thanks to the increased macho density!
Japan 3%
America 17%
>"Macho density"...
*Fitness Business source

So basically, there's about 5 times more people workin' out in the gym here than in Japan.
This really is the sports nation...
I wonder what percent Russia has?

Alright! So now,
Let us head to the city hosting the contest!

That's all that's been translated so far!

bang bang
doki doki

We'll see how well urasunday's timing can be. Those halfway-across-the-world crazies!

Okay, I'm NOT the TL, but I thought I'd give my (extremely lacking Japanese) hand a shot on the same first few pages. Maybe as motivation? Maybe help out? Dunno, but my work is garbage, don't expect accuracy. I'm serious.

Chapter 36 - The Harnnold Classic
Now this is what I'm talking about! Despite the ups-and-downs, coming here was worth it.

[Zina Void]
[Hibiki Sakura]
Looks super crowded with machos from basically everywhere.

......OK.
[Souryuuin Akemi REVITALIZED]

I think it's startin' to begin.
We should probably look for our seats.

So we meet again, GEISHA GIRLS.

DOGE-CHAAAAAAN!!!!
[Harnnold Dogegenchonegger]

You sunovabitch~! I thought we'd never see you again~!
HAHAH! There's no place else on Earth I'd be BABY.
You scared me! I couldn't recall your voice, though it sounded familiar, but I'd recognize that muscle sinew anywhere!!!
>After watching this, I'm starting to have my regrets but I'd better not say anything.

Hibiki is calling him "Doge-han" when latched onto him, just being really familiar with him and I think Akemi is telling him he scared the Hell out of her or something about being a demon but I'm a moron and playing it safe.

Now then, time to go.
My invitation to exclusive seating.

The "decisive battle" is about to begin.

Here they come!!!
As I thought, they're so hard, like statues!!!!

This is my first time spectating.
How do you determine the winner?

That's something to look forward to, Russian GEISHA GIRL.
The contestants will be carefully judged.
>.......that ? person, he clearly has no idea what geisha means but loves saying it.

I can't tell if he's speaking privately or saying he's judging it personally because, once again, I'm a moron. Zina is also calling Harnnold some type of idiot person but I simply don't know. I'm not even remotely fluent!

It starts when everyone's on stage. There are two main kinds of posing, a "relaxed pose" and "regulation poses" which are called out.
For the relaxed pose, it's just this.
Relaxed Pose

The Regulation Poses are as follows:
Double Bicep (Front)

Lateral Spread (Front)

Side Chest

Double Bicep (Back)

Lateral Spread (Back)

Side Tricep

Abdominal and Thigh

Chapter 36 - complete!

Japan is starting to like this series, too.

I'll try and keep it alive this time during american nighttime. Can't promise though, I forgot about it in the last danberu thread two days ago because I was studying. Let's all do our best to get huge!

Last thread was just hype, not inteded for lengevity, no worries broski. It was unclear if today was going to have Ch 37 and Monday would have Ch 38 or simply get postponed.

Also, I always hope for some language love reminders for the sole individual making Danberu available to read in English on the planet and that he's important!

Everybody loves TLanon

I reuploaded chapters 35 and 36 in the mega folder with the new quality which is (a bit) better than current webp files, choitashis also have the same resolution as chapter pages now..

You're a wonderful human being, and saved. I'll remind Rakuen TS when I give him the script.

Goodnight

GOT TO EAT BIG TO GET BIG

Enjoy sleep, it's where gains are literally made.

I hope TL hasn't died.

Aww, shit. The Thursday schedule was so comfy. Any idea why the change?

No idea on the change, could be a publishing thing with online or magazine stuff. And I agree with the Thursday comfy (since it fits my work schedule) so I'm not opposed to just continuing as we have been, frankly. I like feedback on the idea, so thank you.

Like, how popular are we talking here?

I think it was top ten favorite from urasunday for the past month?

So now than Kengan Asura is getting an anime, any chance of a cameo by these girls? You know, same universe and all.

If Sandrovich has any say, I'm going with 100% "yes" the girls will get a cameo. The main two would probably appear in silverman's gym as Ohma is curling, Ayaka might appear for a second when the thai kickboxer is introduced as he's hitting a bag, sensei (and the other girls) might appear when Karla is introduced since she's a student at Koyou, too. Machio might be shirtless in the bar, drinking his protein shake when Kaz and Kenny are drinking and talking about Kenen matches.

Yeah, i'd think it's super plausible.

its fucking dudley

Dudley looks so chill here, driving his truck...

Also, the girl on his arm os the same cowgirl that is talking to the girls.

> ywn have a qt 3.14 cowgirl gf that likes to work out

Dudley is livin the dream

Well he's having a good day, he's got a truck full of chicks.

EATING WHITE SHIT IS FOR FAGS

Maybe just maybe you'll get short cut or end scenes where they explain different exercises starring the danberu cast?
and with cameos for that episode's fighters and their bodies?

It's true, they do have pages that explain why certain actions work during matches. It'd be pretty funny if, like Jerry Tyson, Machio would be in the background in his underwear suddenly explaining to Kazuo why a technique is working and then Hibiki drags him away or something. Or maybe ED scenes where the KA crew is working out and it's Silverman's Gym where the DB crew is exercising maybe having Karla spot Ohma and causing a scene or something.

I'm on board, the danberu has proven to work well in as an intructional comedy and in short formats like 4koma.

might even be worth directly sending a message to them suggesting it? never hurts to try...though for copyright reasons not mentioning one's connection to the translations could be sensible.

Maybe I should tweet sandrovich and tell him how much I'm looking forward to Danberu cameos in the Kengan Asura anime...

Why's she so perfect bruvs... Well, all of them honestly.

Anyone have that panel?

So, how long can I stay, doing nothing, before I start losing gains? December's been awful so far, with severe sleeping problems, possibly from overtraining, and now the flu keeping me down. So I've decided to just fuck it and do nothing for the rest of the month. But this makes me nervous, I can just feel all my hard work from the past year melting away.

Had to look for it.

As for losing your gains, it's a very slow process assuming the state you're "losing" from isn't days before Olympic competition. Mild radio exercises and continuous food supply will negate most "loss" and never seeing the inside of a gym for winter might have you lose 3-5 lbs. So don't worry. Let your body heal and rest, but you'll return to the gym discovering the power seems to have gone down much further than your mass.

So yeah, mass? Almost nothing.
Strength? Not too much.
The anxiety and stress of your fears is actually more damaging than anything else. Also kinda negates the point of you taking it easy in the first place!

Just need to finish something.

Oh you went ahead and started. You're free to go ahead if you want.

>Oh you went ahead and started. You're free to go ahead if you want.
Oh no no no no, I have zero intention.
I only tried my hand to see the kind of effort you go through and believe you me, I do not "want" to go ahead. My japanese was awful and I literally spent 3 or so hours on those 5 pages and I'm certain I translated it TERRRRRIBLY. In absolutely no way was it my intention to devalue your efforts. I'm only more impressed at what you might say is easy, because that was NOT easy.

I'm happy to hear from ya and I look forward to everything you provide!!

I was literally steamrolling my way trough the summer and autumn months. I saw steady progress in results, pull-ups in particular, and managed to add like 10-14 lbs of new muscle to my frame, shit was awesome. And then, come December, I just crashed. Yeah, I feel I've come a long way here, it'd suck if all of that was for nothing.

Thanks for the page. Adam's such a smug motherfucker.

>Thanks for the page. Adam's such a smug motherfucker.
He ends up becoming Cosmo's friend and tones down his assholery as the series continues. But my favorite part of Adam is his total comfiness in Danberu. In his homestate, riding a brandnew Ford pickup with his blonde girlie and her fried/sister, ridin' the desert(ed) highway, just enjoyin' life. He's helping out hitchhiking school-girl babes, takin' 'em where they want, all the way to Hollywood!

You can always do isometric exercises, btw. If you aren't going to the gym, work on something as simple as your posture. Sit erect, don't hunch. Stand tall with a clenched but and shoulders pulled back. Do some pushups or planks during commercials or loading times. Spend time preparing your meals a bit more, replacing little things like "lettuce" with "turnip greens" or replacing peanuts with almonds, or instead of eating simple white rice from a rice cooker, try brown rice or add raisins and other simple things into the mix. Meals are ultimately the most important, after all, and you are what you eat.

That post has a lot of typos, yeesh.

What happens when they run out of workouts? Will it evolve from a gag/instructional manga into something else?

Or are they already on the works for making an overarching plot which they will time to conclude when they run out of workouts?

Well, we still don't know where Hibiki draws her demon powers from, so I'd like to see that one getting explained.

That's a lot of exercises and workout programs to explain through. Includes exercises for sports teams, olympic events, hobbies like mountain climbing, yoga, programs like Richard Simmons, martial art programs, Hell even military programs or sleeping patterns. And that's just the exercise side, not counting the dietary, mental and social side to a healthy body and life. And sexual.

But still, there is some level of plot, even as SoL for Juniors in the world of Kengan Asura. Things like says, Zina's desire for a cosplay team, all their desires for men,

Who is best girl and why is it Zina?

Zina da best, because she lives my kinda lifestyle.

What if your lifestyle is TRUE straight edge, but soft? But hard.

I'm not sure what you mean. To me, there's but one straight edge: The kind that never takes ANY booze or drugs.

To have all those tastes in life, plus the vast wealth of a QUEEN

also bedtime you're a terrific fella

But everything is her fetish.

Only if there are muscles involved.

Thanks

What exercise will help me die faster?