Do you think the alphabet boys monitor these threads really closely...

Do you think the alphabet boys monitor these threads really closely? Do you think any anons claiming to be gov are real or is it all just LARPing? Do you think some shit posters might be ppl in the corporation who see it as harmless fun to meme as they monitor?

Attached: intelligence-liaison-partners.png (728x380, 39K)

which is worst
cia fbi or homeland security

Yeah, I think that the CIA niggers and the other ABC niggers are on our side and the shills and other jews are the enemy.

Those niggers monitor every website there is. Nobody is on our side because there is no we... we have no side.

After the domestic spy programs were exposed a few years ago do you really need to ask?

yeah but they have more data than they know what to do with. dragnet is a lot more inefficient than just singling someone out

The only correct answer is NSA. CIA and FBI I think are pretty equally inept, and homeland security is basically a meme agency.

Rainbow 6 here. Cant speak for others but *we* are always watching.

Attached: header_game_editions_319850.0.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

DO NOT ANSWER

this is a datamining question to see which posters are from nsa fba or cia

Sergey Brin actively browsers Sup Forums while Larry Page is more of an /r9k/ kinda guy

ABC fears the loli

Attached: Mg08pGp.gif (639x360, 426K)

>Do you think the alphabet boys monitor these threads really closely?
no
>Do you think any anons claiming to be gov are real or is it all just LARPing?
no
>Do you think some shit posters might be ppl in the corporation who see it as harmless fun to meme as they monitor
see above.

why even come to an image board? pretty rediculous really

I hope so. There are a ton of violent leftists that frequent here

Attached: 1522150009649.jpg (807x453, 104K)

You should be more worried about the private intelligence agencies that monitor you than the government intelligence agencies

of course they do. they send feds to infiltrate and subvert bum fuck nowhere militias IRL to try and entrap people. but they aren't going online to do the same thing? it's a past time they love

I can tell you that all of the apparent enmity between FSB, Mossad, CIA and whatnot is just a charade, "terrorist" groups are made by them to steer the policies, the different intelligence agencies are all working closely together.

HAPPENING !!
Russian Spy assassination was an INSIDE JOB!
GET IN HERE LADS !!!!

Attached: 1507583031191.jpg (1080x1080, 601K)

>Do you think the alphabet boys monitor these threads really closely?

not closely but they probably have / do visit the site purely on account of it being notably controversial and possibly being a fermenting ground for something of importance; highly likely given what the majority of user's are up to on a daily basis.

i wouldn't be surprised if they were actively keeping an eye on sites like stormfront.

the only interest most government agencies are going to have in people posting on Sup Forums etc will be whether or not they're any good at breaking into networks etc and if they want a job... because you can bet there at least were (and probably still are) vast quantities of people working at all the security agencies who still have next to know idea how computers work.

the bbc seemed to take literally half a decade or more to realise people have as much or more interest in the internet as they do for tv; "and now we'll be taking a look at.... an INterNET (did i say that right?) video"

now they love it; the media can shitpost as much as they want by re-posting other peoples' content (don't even need to make it themselves), then say it's someone else's opinion, not their own.

>Do you think any anons claiming to be gov are real or is it all just LARPing?

highly unlikely.

>Do you think some shit posters might be ppl in the corporation who see it as harmless fun to meme as they monitor?

no.

they won't do either of the above because it'd be risking losing their job, very quickly. and paying bills is more important than impressing some doink on 4chun

Checked Ding!

> Do you think the alphabet boys monitor these threads really closely?
Yes of course. I'm pretty sure they know exactly who every is and every comment logged.
> Do you think any anons claiming to be gov are real or is it all just LARPing?
LARP ofc
> Do you think some shit posters might be ppl in the corporation who see it as harmless fun to meme as they monitor?
Not sure what you mean here... All posts are satire and ironic. I assume everyone is here for the same reason. You must be new.

Attached: 1521415784962.jpg (675x563, 64K)

Do people in government go on Sup Forums? Absolutely. From the road department to the pentagon.

Do the alphabet groups look at this site? Yeah. Some shill, but a lot of it is bots collecting info via keywords and sorting it out into reports people never read.

We're kind of a big deal online. It would be foolish if the governments didn't keep tabs on us. At the very least using bots to collect keywords.

they watch me pretty close, have for a while.
im a gud boi but a bad goy.

Attached: 1472161835270.jpg (640x425, 20K)

they do. i quit all my anti-jewry shilling when they give me a good job though, so it's kind of symbiosis.

if (string match "kek")
{
LOG(HARD_MODE)
}

Dem shekels are more than worth it to cut out the jew shilling.

Attached: 1513295685992.jpg (266x286, 20K)