>Race isn't real.
>Racism is.

niggers are subhuman, more news at 11

fpbp
/thread and sage

huh

Attached: smart.jpg (346x320, 36K)

watch the video you fools and do the right thing

Is it just me or are Australian leftists a fuckton more insufferable than American ones?

This study proves that blacks are just inferior.
Why do they always just go to racism as an answer and not just accept that blacks are dumb and aggressive

they seem too. The first time I was watching this I honestly thought it was a joke, like a parody of videos like these but nope its real. ''People'' like her exist.

They are to me. Because this country has little-to-no "social issues" when compared to USA (even if they're false or real ones). Women in this country have it fucking great. They need to shut the fuck up, Australia is one of the best countries.

"Black fathers often missing due to high incarceration rates"

Not because they are animalistic, violent, killers, parasitic drug dealers, pimps, thieves etc?

Surprise surprise this study was done by a jew.

>Niggers are more likely to be treated poorly
The reason is niggers are shit.

Attached: 1520298394152.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

Okay, how does the data shown prove that it's racism for the cause of black men's love of prison and being poor?

it can't be that blacks are shit by 15 iq points on avg
anyone can work hard
if you're a retard u can't
so fuck off
notice how they are tripling down on all this marxist shit
> unfortunately
meaning niggers are stupid
> 30 year study doesn't show this is wrong - look at how she leaves it out the IQ
LOWER AVERAGE IQ
> one professor: ibraham candice?
what's the name?
> black fathers - congrats dems
democrats took away black fathers to double their ROI on slave immigration
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> CONCLUSIVE THAT RACISM
woooah lol
> here are the results: WHAT DO THEY MEAN? well one commentator said racism...
cut to
> CONCLUSIVELY RACISM
WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP user
FUCKING CUNT
FUCKING CUNT
LOW IQ
LOW IQ
FUCKING LOW IQ FUCKS
CANCER CANCER CANCER
fin

Any white that can't taker care of themselves is a pretty shitty white, any nigger that can't take care of itself is just another nigger.

>research by literal nobodies that have no papers in journals
>paper is not printed
Vaccines cause autism! Many such cases!

The fact is, blacks are less intelligent on average because of genetic reasons. It is so childish to honestly believe that people who evolved for tens of thousands of years in completely different environments would be exactly the same.. What you people want, is to oppress whites and to bring them down to the black level because you believe in some myth of "equality". Equality is not real and exists nowhere in nature.

Furthermore the reason blacks are far more likely to commit crime, is due to the fact that blacks have a higher level of serum testosterone and an inability to delay gratification. Take a classroom full of white kids and a classroom full of black kids, offer the kids one lollipop today, or three at the end of the week, the black kids overwhelmingly will take one lollipop now, instead of waiting for the three at the end of the week. Where as white kids are more likely to wait for the three at the end of the week. You also can't just explain away blacks committing more crime do to socio-economic status, the poorest whites commit far less crime than the richest blacks.
Our societies will be far more healthy when we accept that inequalities exist because not all people are equal.

FACTS AREN'T RACIST

Attached: 1518704191340.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

I half expected her to say white boy / black man. This video is kind of a redpill

how can people be this fucking stupid ?

Attached: sad edd.png (353x334, 103K)

No it's not. Go upboat Elijah Washington Washington's comment though.

Please comment something about
"you think that's due to skin color?? 99.9% of DNA is the same" That is the standard leftist argument and I want to blow it the fuck out right now

But doing the right thing is not watching the video?
What am I going to learn from some under-qualified dyke that thinks science can definitively prove anything.
inb4 it's probably a 4-7 minute unsourced racebait with anonymously quoted professors and articles leading to an argument that is literally
>Blacks are victims of racism
>Racist police
>Racism means they get less jobs/pay
>It's all white men's fault

>science just proved racism
>just data that shows blacks tend to be loosers
How is this proven racism? I'm fucking mad right now. There is a bunch of data, and a claim that has almost no correlation.

>SCIQ ON THE YOUNG TURKS Edited by Aria Lugo. Produced by Jayde Lovell and Bec Susan Gill.
>ScIQ is a partner of the The Young Turks Network.
hmmm

If white racism or lack of representation is holding them back then obviously the solution is for lacks to have their own country.

However we all know the real issue is genetic differences.