Why does gook blood in any race at all make the kid crazy?pic very related

Why does gook blood in any race at all make the kid crazy?pic very related

Attached: xxxtentacion chink.jpg (800x800, 118K)

Asian DNA cancels out the retardation

Attached: __kurumizawa_satanichia_mcdowell_gabriel_dropout_drawn_by_scathegrapes__a5995cb28c708d3482d73c1999c3 (581x1097, 331K)

what?thats the opposite of what i just said

Nigger retardation is the only thing stopping them from being mentally unhinged

pic extremely related

Attached: when will they learn.jpg (597x724, 68K)

>muttlet

xxxtentacion is a fucking mess, I read that he completely kicked the shit out a girl and kept her domestic prisoner for like a week. I think the hapa theory has some credit as well as the general instability of mongrels but this guy is in a class of his own for retardation

Wtf he is shorter than i thought, is he like lil uzi height?

Attached: lil uzi vert gif.gif (480x480, 1.31M)

the hapa thing is 100% real. ive never met one that didn't give off a serial killer vibe and have a 1000 yard stare at all times

X is unironically a genius.

X himself once gave his genetic makeup. he's a 56%er alright, but he's not east asian. if i remember right, he said he was
>jamaican
>egyptian
>indian (didn't say native or subcontinent)
>italian
>german

Hapas are fucking crazy because they have gook blood in them that sucks white dick so much so they're in a constant state of confusion.

Isn't he the subhuman that hung a white kid on his music video? You're a brainlet

Interracial children = culture loss and rejection from people associated from both parents culture.

I'm a hapa myself and it sucked not being to be able to identify with whites or Asians, rejection on both sides lead to depression, anxiety, and no comfort from either parent leads to loneliness and inability to relate to your own peers.

It's not genetic, it's just these factors that lead to unhealthy thoughts. Crippling loneliness and loss of identity.

in other words, American

Half Jap? I mean, some parts of Asia have a good strong history of conquering, Mongols almost conqured a good part of Europe. Japanese have a really interesting history too, why part do you have a hard time with?

You can try to feel proud of your halves as much as you want but you will always be half
You are never apart of the culture even if you're half

>italian
>german
Jesus Christ.
>EY YO WE REICH AN GANGSTA AN SHIIIET

He’s not part Asian. He’s Egyptian ,Indian, German, and Italian according to wiki

That's sad.

Don't hapa girls do ok? Isn't usually the hapa guys that have a hard time? I think hapa guys might do ok in a all Asian society but only if they are social and not an outcast.