Why does gook blood in any race at all make the kid crazy?pic very related

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

Why does gook blood in any race at all make the kid crazy?pic very related

Attached: xxxtentacion-chink.jpg (118 KB, 800x800)

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

Asian DNA cancels out the retardation

Attached: --kurumizawa-satanichia-mcdowell-gabriel-dropout-drawn-by-scathegrapes--a5995cb28c708d3482d73c1999c3 (331 KB, 581x1097)

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

what?thats the opposite of what i just said

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

Nigger retardation is the only thing stopping them from being mentally unhinged

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

pic extremely related

Attached: when-will-they-learn.jpg (68 KB, 597x724)

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

muttlet

xxxtentacion is a fucking mess, I read that he completely kicked the shit out a girl and kept her domestic prisoner for like a week. I think the hapa theory has some credit as well as the general instability of mongrels but this guy is in a class of his own for retardation

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

Wtf he is shorter than i thought, is he like lil uzi height?

Attached: lil-uzi-vert-gif.gif (1.31 MB, 480x480)

Jose White
Jose White

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

the hapa thing is 100% real. ive never met one that didn't give off a serial killer vibe and have a 1000 yard stare at all times

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

X is unironically a genius.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

X himself once gave his genetic makeup. he's a 56%er alright, but he's not east asian. if i remember right, he said he was
jamaican
egyptian
indian (didn't say native or subcontinent)
italian
german

David Lewis
David Lewis

Hapas are fucking crazy because they have gook blood in them that sucks white dick so much so they're in a constant state of confusion.

Hudson James
Hudson James

Isn't he the subhuman that hung a white kid on his music video? You're a brainlet

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

Interracial children = culture loss and rejection from people associated from both parents culture.

I'm a hapa myself and it sucked not being to be able to identify with whites or Asians, rejection on both sides lead to depression, anxiety, and no comfort from either parent leads to loneliness and inability to relate to your own peers.

It's not genetic, it's just these factors that lead to unhealthy thoughts. Crippling loneliness and loss of identity.

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

in other words, American

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Half Jap? I mean, some parts of Asia have a good strong history of conquering, Mongols almost conqured a good part of Europe. Japanese have a really interesting history too, why part do you have a hard time with?

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

You can try to feel proud of your halves as much as you want but you will always be half
You are never apart of the culture even if you're half

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

italian
german
Jesus Christ.
EY YO WE REICH AN GANGSTA AN SHIIIET

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

He’s not part Asian. He’s Egyptian ,Indian, German, and Italian according to wiki

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

That's sad.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Don't hapa girls do ok? Isn't usually the hapa guys that have a hard time? I think hapa guys might do ok in a all Asian society but only if they are social and not an outcast.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit